Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i thought saddam's torture was bad

S) I find that the intentional abuse of detainees by military police personnel included the following acts:

a. (S) Punching, slapping, and kicking detainees; jumping on their naked feet;

b. (S) Videotaping and photographing naked male and female detainees;

c. (S) Forcibly arranging detainees in various sexually explicit positions for photographing;

d. (S) Forcing detainees to remove their clothing and keeping them naked for several days at a time;

e. (S) Forcing naked male detainees to wear women’s underwear;

f. (S) Forcing groups of male detainees to masturbate themselves while being photographed and videotaped;

g. (S) Arranging naked male detainees in a pile and then jumping on them;

h. (S) Positioning a naked detainee on a MRE Box, with a sandbag on his head, and attaching wires to his fingers, toes, and penis to simulate electric torture;

i. (S) Writing “I am a Rapest” (sic) on the leg of a detainee alleged to have forcibly raped a 15-year old fellow detainee, and then photographing him naked;

j. (S) Placing a dog chain or strap around a naked detainee’s neck and having a female Soldier pose for a picture;

k. (S) A male MP guard having sex with a female detainee;

l. (S) Using military working dogs (without muzzles) to intimidate and frighten detainees, and in at least one case biting and severely injuring a detainee;

m. (S) Taking photographs of dead Iraqi detainees.

(ANNEXES 25 and 26)
    (U) Breaking chemical lights and pouring the phosphoric liquid on detainees;

b. (U) Threatening detainees with a charged 9mm pistol;

c. (U) Pouring cold water on naked detainees;

d. (U) Beating detainees with a broom handle and a chair;

e. (U) Threatening male detainees with rape;

f. (U) Allowing a military police guard to stitch the wound of a detainee who was injured after being slammed against the wall in his cell;

g. (U) Sodomizing a detainee with a chemical light and perhaps a broom stick.

h. (U) Using military working dogs to frighten and intimidate detainees with threats of attack, and in one instance actually biting a detainee.

9. (U) I have carefully considered the statements provided by the following detainees, which under the circumstances I find credible based on the clarity of their statements and supporting evidence provided by other witnesses:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I'm sure these people would've much preferred being eaten alive by tigers, having grenades taped to their chests then ignited or being pushed through a plastic shredder feet first......

it's all heresay..

why do you hate michael moore..By the way his new movie details the long history of business dealings between the Bin Ladens, Bushs ad other saudi terrorists..

Banned
    its because they don't want to believe any of it is true...they think everyone should be a nationalist martyr...well guess what...he owns just as much of the country....

pretty much, they are stupid and don't like a difference of opinion :)

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 5 2004, 10:10 AM
    [b] why do you hate michael moore..By the way his new movie details the long history of business dealings between the Bin Ladens, Bushs ad other saudi terrorists.. [/b][/quote]
    actually in the 80s there is a confirmed report than bin ladin actually ate dinner at the bush's house...

he had a thing for laura bush

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 5 2004, 10:08 AM
    [b] it's all heresay.. [/b][/quote]
    Obviously you are uneducated and blind to the truths...amongst other things there is video tape footage (your hero sadaam liked to tape his toture to preserve it for all time) of those he considered his enemies having grenades taped to thier chests then thrown into a ditch.

Sadaam's henchmen (you know, the guys whose pictures you have on the wall of your room) would individually place wires to batteries to set off the grenades and blow the people up one-by-one.

The video was circulating on the internet and there was a story in the NY Times about six months ago of an Iraqi family that finally found out what happened to their son who had been missing for years after seeing the video tape.

I guess the mass graves are heresay to right? So is everything else that puts sadaam, your hero, into bad light??

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory+May 5 2004, 11:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (yourworstmemory @ May 5 2004, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@May 5 2004, 10:10 AM
    [b] why do you hate michael moore..By the way his new movie details the long history of business dealings between the Bin Ladens, Bushs ad other saudi terrorists.. [/b][/quote]
    actually in the 80s there is a confirmed report than bin ladin actually ate dinner at the bush&#39;s house... [/b][/quote]
    There is the truth and then there is the idiocy of posts like the above....which have nothing in common.

Banned
    ummm...ok

[quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory+May 5 2004, 11:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (yourworstmemory @ May 5 2004, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@May 5 2004, 10:10 AM
    actually in the 80s there is a confirmed report than bin ladin actually ate dinner at the bush&#39;s house... [/b][/quote]
    :lol:
    Been reading up on the latest Susan Sarandon, Rene Gonzales and Ted Rall novels eh?

I heard that in the &#39;80&#39;s Hanoi John and OBL actually had gay sex.

Abu Zabayda (who was a senior recruiting member of Al qeada who was shot in the groin in a serious firefight on a pakistani rooftop a year ago)...claimed that a senior Saudi official who had strong ties to the Bush Family had advance knowledge of the 9-11 plot...That same official was one of the 45 Saudis who were evacuated in the days following 9/11 and flown back to Saudi Arabia..of course all other flights were grounded...

Anyway you look at it, to his knowlege or not, Bush is in bed with terrorists.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 5 2004, 01:22 PM
    [b] Abu Zabayda (who was a senior recruiting member of Al qeada who was shot in the groin in a serious firefight on a pakistani rooftop a year ago)...claimed that a senior Saudi official who had strong ties to the Bush Family had advance knowledge of the 9-11 plot...That same official was one of the 45 Saudis who were evacuated in the days following 9/11 and flown back to Saudi Arabia..of course all other flights were grounded...

Anyway you look at it, to his knowlege or not, Bush is in bed with terrorists. [/b][/quote]
    Your an idiot

no my fellow jets fan..George Bush is an Idiot

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 5 2004, 01:22 PM
    [b] Abu Zabayda (who was a senior recruiting member of Al qeada who was shot in the groin in a serious firefight on a pakistani rooftop a year ago)...claimed that a senior Saudi official who had strong ties to the Bush Family had advance knowledge of the 9-11 plot... [/b][/quote]
    So you are relying on terrorists for truthful information? If you want to see a real idiot don&#39;t look at the President; take a quick run to the nearest mirror and gaze into it. :lol:

As someone so eloquently put it; if I walked past Sec109 and saw him in flames I wouldn&#39;t as much as piss on him to douse the fire&#33;&#33;

that&#39;s the statement of an idiot

Banned
    he just doesn&#39;t believe anything that is already planted in his mind...

don&#39;t worry, he is just one of the 97% of stupid people living on this planet...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory[/i]@May 5 2004, 02:51 PM
    [b] he just doesn&#39;t believe anything that is already planted in his mind...

don&#39;t worry, he is just one of the 97% of stupid people living on this planet... [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m just one but you and your family help make up the rest of the 97%&#33;

[quote][b]As someone so eloquently put it; if I walked past Sec109 and saw him in flames I wouldn&#39;t as much as piss on him to douse the fire&#33;&#33;
    that&#39;s the statement of an idiot [/b][/quote]

BTW: That quote was taken from someone else&#39;s post, hence the term as soneone so elequently said it, after Sec109 (speaking of idiots) said on the football board he [b][i]did not[/i][/b] support our troops.

Banned
    nope...sorry im brilliant...