Thread: David Boston sitting out practice?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dolphins | Boston Needs Consistency - from [url]www.KFFL.com[/url]
    Wed, 5 May 2004 08:55:40 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins WR David Boston doesn't have a lock on a starting wide receiver position and must prove to be consistent, according to Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt. "He's a starter right now," Wannstedt said Tuesday, May 4. "But he needs to prove to me and everybody on this team that he's a consistent guy, that he can come out and play at a high level day after day after day."

Dolphins | Boston Has Injured Shin - from [url]www.KFFL.com[/url]
    Wed, 5 May 2004 08:52:26 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins WR David Boston (shin) sat out the minicamp practice Tuesday, May 4, with an injury to his right shin.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    probably had his penis pierced and had to sit out due to sensitivity

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Radio reports out of South Florida have said the guy has looked stiff and his musclebound frame prevents him from being able to catch balls over his head. And considering the homerism found on these radio stations, any acknowlegement of these short comings must mean that his alligator arms have become an issue.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Something else the 'Fins may be trying to keep a lid on around the NFL is the fact that Boston is WAYYYY above the weight they want him to play at. A local Sports Radio station had a beat writer on the air from the Herald, and he said, "I didn't recognize David Boston in the locker room, I thought he was an Offensive Lineman..." Heard it on ESPN Radio here in West Palm during the "Cowherd SHow" in the afternoon.

ANd yes, MBG, I do think hes playing for the other team...Purple Contacts, Secret Deoderant in the locker, shacking...err, rooming with his "Personal Trainer...

"Not that theres anything WRONG with that..." ~Jerry Seinfeld

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Don't you folks worry ;) . He'll be ready for a solid year. It's the media's nature to rip a new player for ANY reason. So he sat out a practice because of an injury, big deal.

All Pro
    Margate Fl soon to be Ocala FL by way of Da Bronx
    Post Thanks / Like
    and he will continue to sit them out if he wants to looks like the fins got themselves A HEAD CASE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2[/i]@May 5 2004, 12:50 PM
    [b] Don't you folks worry ;) . He'll be ready for a solid year. It's the media's nature to rip a new player for ANY reason. So he sat out a practice because of an injury, big deal. [/b][/quote]
    Nice spin... :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by nyrican[/i]@May 5 2004, 11:57 AM
    [b] and he will continue to sit them out if he wants to looks like the fins got themselves A HEAD CASE :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    A very expensive, cap hurting, head case, I might add. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    All this football stuff sure must be cramping David's modelling career.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now you know why this dude was able to be had for a 6th rounder & a CB bust.