Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: ~~~~~~M I A ~~~~~~~

Brenjetsfan
    just when I need him he disappears on me :( ...is he on vacation???? :<!--emo&Angry:-->[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan[/i]@May 5 2004, 05:42 PM
    [b] just when I need him he disappears on me :( ...is he on vacation???? :<!--emo&Angry:-->[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> [/b][/quote]
    No he's been around...i saw him on the political forums...

LL

Nice pics bren!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@May 5 2004, 05:45 PM
    [b]
    No he's been around...i saw him on the political forums...

[/b][/quote]

I think he is shinning Lamont's shoes. ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    bren just wondering, what is your personal infatuation with kevin mawae?

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PADABEAR[/i]@May 5 2004, 05:50 PM
    [b] bren just wondering, what is your personal infatuation with kevin mawae? [/b][/quote]
    he is the BEST in the league.. I followed him since LSU ........you will see him in Canton one day!!!

and besides he is so HANDSOME in my opinion ;) ...and such a gentelmen ..there are not tooo many of them left ya know :rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol agreed he def is an awsome player

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    just outta curiosity were you a jet fan before he joined the jets or were you a seahawks fan

if you were a jets fan before he was on the team,u musta done cartwheels when we got him

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [SIZE=4][color=red]I'm Back Brenda!![/color][/SIZE]

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetFanatic10[/i]@May 5 2004, 05:56 PM
    [b] just outta curiosity were you a jet fan before he joined the jets or were you a seahawks fan

if you were a jets fan before he was on the team,u musta done cartwheels when we got him [/b][/quote]
    i have been a jet fan since 1977...and I liked him with seattle but when ihe came here..I was as high as I am today after last nite ;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan+May 5 2004, 05:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Brenjetsfan @ May 5 2004, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PADABEAR[/i]@May 5 2004, 05:50 PM
    [b] bren just wondering, what is your personal infatuation with kevin mawae? [/b][/quote]
    he is the BEST in the league.. I followed him since LSU ........you will see him in Canton one day&#33;&#33;&#33;

and besides he is so HANDSOME in my opinion ;) ...and such a gentelmen ..there are not tooo many of them left ya know :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    He aint no gentleman on the field.. just ask Ted Washington ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsFutureGM[/i]@May 5 2004, 07:43 PM
    [b]
    He aint no gentleman on the field.. just ask Ted Washington ;) [/b][/quote]

Mawae has been playing on his reputation for the past 3 years.

He&#39;s the biggest whiner on the Jets and one of the dirtest players in the league.

Right Bren? ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    :ph34r: I could have sworn I saw him sometime last night.

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+May 5 2004, 07:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ May 5 2004, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JetsFutureGM[/i]@May 5 2004, 07:43 PM
    [b]
    He aint no gentleman on the field.. just ask Ted Washington ;) [/b][/quote]

Mawae has been playing on his reputation for the past 3 years.

He&#39;s the biggest whiner on the Jets and one of the dirtest players in the league.

Right Bren? ;) [/b][/quote]
    its not nice to be a HATER :D
    don&#39;t even think of gettin in my grill with him :lol:

Maxman
    Savage were you able to help Brenda out? Will you be posting new pictures on snapfish?

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@May 5 2004, 11:22 PM
    [b]Savage were you able to help Brenda out? Will you be posting new pictures on snapfish?[/b][/quote]
    Max she has me so confused I&#39;m not sure what she wants... :blink:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan+May 5 2004, 11:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Brenjetsfan @ May 5 2004, 11:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Maxman[/i]@May 5 2004, 11:22 PM
    [b]Savage were you able to help Brenda out? Will you be posting new pictures on snapfish?[/b][/quote]
    Max she has me so confused I&#39;m not sure what she wants... :blink: [/b][/quote]
    I told you I was confused Max... :lol:

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+May 5 2004, 11:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ May 5 2004, 11:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Brenjetsfan@May 5 2004, 11:32 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Maxman[/i]@May 5 2004, 11:22 PM
    Max she has me so confused I&#39;m not sure what she wants... :blink: [/b][/quote]
    I told you I was confused Max... :lol: [/b][/quote]
    savage............help me :blink: :blink: :ph34r: