Thread: Heads up

All Pro
    Just wanted to let you all know that Herm is going to be interviewed about the "faster Jets" tonight on SportsDesk on MSG. Sportsdesk is going to start in a few minutes, so if I had to guess the interview will be on at around 11:45-midnight. I&#39;m sure we&#39;ll hear a lot of enlightening comments. :lol: <_<

Veteran
    Herm looks tired.........

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Tennessee_Jet[/i]@May 6 2004, 04:01 AM
    [b] Herm looks tired......... [/b][/quote]
    Sounds about right ;)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

He&#39;s looking as handsome as ever.......... :P

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    I&#39;d appreciate any insight on the interview from those of you that are fortunate enough to be watching it. :)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@May 6 2004, 12:05 AM
    [b] I&#39;d appreciate any insight on the interview from those of you that are fortunate enough to be watching it. :) [/b][/quote]
    Ummmmm, if I could be honest here........I wasn&#39;t listening to what he said.....the TV is on but I really didn&#39;t pay attention. :(

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@May 6 2004, 12:05 AM
    [b] I&#39;d appreciate any insight on the interview from those of you that are fortunate enough to be watching it. :) [/b][/quote]
    He commented on how the average age of the team has dropped from 31 to 26.5. Also said that "D" is much faster and athletic. Said team chemistry is an unknown right now due to the fact that there are many different players on the team this year.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+May 6 2004, 12:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ May 6 2004, 12:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@May 6 2004, 12:05 AM
    Ummmmm, if I could be honest here........I wasn&#39;t listening to what he said.....the TV is on but I really didn&#39;t pay attention. :( [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re a big help, thanks alot. <_<

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan+May 6 2004, 12:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (ARodKeyWestJetsFan @ May 6 2004, 12:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@May 6 2004, 12:11 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@May 6 2004, 12:05 AM
    Ummmmm, if I could be honest here........I wasn&#39;t listening to what he said.....the TV is on but I really didn&#39;t pay attention. :( [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re a big help, thanks alot. <_< [/b][/quote]
    :(

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Tennessee_Jet+May 6 2004, 12:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Tennessee_Jet @ May 6 2004, 12:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@May 6 2004, 12:05 AM
    He commented on how the average age of the team has dropped from 31 to 26.5. Also said that "D" is much faster and athletic. Said team chemistry is an unknown right now due to the fact that there are many different players on the team this year. [/b][/quote]
    Much appreciated Tennessee.

The audio part of the interview was posted on MSG:

[url=http://www.msgnetwork.com/jets.jsp]MSG Network Jets page[/url]

Its on the bottom right of the page