Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/15312.gif[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You forgot

I own SUV's when I'm in Detroit but on Earth Day ummmmmmmm my family owns them not me.

I threw my medals over the wall (1971)......(2004) No they weren't medals they were ummmmm ribbons.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm snaging that for my sig. Its great.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    1971: In a question-and-answer session before a Senate committee in 1971, John F. Kerry, who was a leading antiwar activist at the time, asserted that 200,000 Vietnamese per year were being "murdered by the United States of America" and said he had gone to Paris and "talked with both delegations at the peace talks" and met with communist representatives.

2004:Asked about the appropriateness of Kerry's saying that the United States had "murdered" 200,000 Vietnamese annually when the United States was at war, Kerry spokesman Michael Meehan said "Senator Kerry used a word he deems inappropriate."

Meehan said Kerry "never suggested or believed and absolutely rejects the idea that the word applied to service of the American soldiers in Vietnam." Meehan then declined to say to whom Kerry was referring when he said that the United States had murdered the Vietnamese; Kerry declined to be interviewed about the matter.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    All politicals waffle:

George W. Bush as a Youth - "Whoo Hooo, give me some more Coke and a Case of Brew to chase it, Whoo Hooo!"

George W. Bush Today: "Drugs are Bad. We must win this war on Drugs"

With that Being said, Kerry seems to Waffle on EVERY issue. No way anyone can trust him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bush had a dui that daddy got him out of...Imagine if kerry did! you right wing puritans would have crucified him...you tried to impeach Clinton for lying about a blowjob!!!and yr goofball religious fanatic president lied to lead 700 americans to their death.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 6 2004, 03:08 PM
    [b] Bush had a dui that daddy got him out of...Imagine if kerry did! you right wing puritans would have crucified him...you tried to impeach Clinton for lying about a blowjob!!!and yr goofball religious fanatic president lied to lead 700 americans to their death. [/b][/quote]
    And just think your boy Teddy Kennedy was driving drunk and killled a woman but I'm sure you're pretty cool with that. right?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    how is teddy kennedy my boy!
    did I ever once mention teddy kennedy...
    I never even said i liked Kerry..
    what does teddy kennedy have to do with Bush having a dui?
    is teddy kenneddy president...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 6 2004, 04:44 PM
    [b] how is teddy kennedy my boy!
    did I ever once mention teddy kennedy...
    I never even said i liked Kerry..
    what does teddy kennedy have to do with Bush having a dui?
    is teddy kenneddy president... [/b][/quote]
    Ted Kennedy is your boy Kerry's right hand man, you should know that. They're both MA liberal pigs who are in fact "The Enemy Within".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    enemy within..your a dope!
    Bush had a dui that daddy got him out of...Imagine if kerry did! you right wing puritans would have crucified him...you tried to impeach Clinton for lying about a blowjob!!!and yr goofball religious fanatic president lied to lead 700 americans to their death.
    did I mention that MOST AMERICAN didn't vote for bush..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 6 2004, 04:49 PM
    [b] enemy within..your a dope!
    did I mention that MOST AMERICAN didn't vote for bush.. [/b][/quote]
    Do you need a timeout, Little Tommy? Maybe your diapey is full.

Don't be so angwy. The pwesident appowogized to your people today -- be happy.

Peace and love abounds...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope+May 6 2004, 04:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (pope @ May 6 2004, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@May 6 2004, 03:08 PM
    [b] Bush had a dui that daddy got him out of...Imagine if kerry did&#33; you right wing puritans would have crucified him...you tried to impeach Clinton for lying about a blowjob&#33;&#33;&#33;and yr goofball religious fanatic president lied to lead 700 americans to their death. [/b][/quote]
    And just think your boy Teddy Kennedy was driving drunk and killled a woman but I&#39;m sure you&#39;re pretty cool with that. right?[/b][/quote]
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38060000/jpg/_38060366_kennedy-ap-150.jpg[/img]
    "Dude, where&#39;s my car?"
    [img]http://www.ytedk.com/car1sm.jpg[/img]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Ted Kennedy is your boy Kerry&#39;s right hand man, you should know that. They&#39;re both MA liberal pigs who are in fact "The Enemy Within".[/b][/quote]

OK there Savage Nation, try not to steal too many lines from Right Wing Radio...

Crap, now you&#39;ll call me a Red Diaper Doper baby for calling you on it. DOH&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@May 6 2004, 08:15 PM
    [b] OK there Savage Nation, try not to steal too many lines from Right Wing Radio...

[/b][/quote]
    It may come from Michael Savage but try and prove where that staement is wrong. It&#39;s sad but very true.