Thread: bman need any gold?

CAIRO, Egypt*—*A statement attributed to*Usama bin Laden*offered rewards in gold Thursday for the killing of top U.S. and U.N. officials in Iraq

Banned
    didn't we offer rewards for some of the enemies top guys?...we are in a war...big f'n deal...

Who, exactly, is that supposed to shock or suprise? This IS a war, as we all keep mentioning, and as such killing the enemies leaders does seem to be an appropriate tactic. We try to (and do) kill theirs. They want to (but cannot) kill ours. Both offer rewards.

Again, where is the shock here? It's not like they will be able to. We, however, can and do kill plenty of their leaders. That's called winning the war. A good thing, right?

Banned
    exactly...we are in a war...that is what people do...
    i don't necessaraly like war but its F'N war...people die...that is kinda the point of it...

stupid if you ask me...

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@May 6 2004, 08:22 PM
    [b] Who, exactly, is that supposed to shock or suprise? This IS a war, as we all keep mentioning, and as such killing the enemies leaders does seem to be an appropriate tactic. We try to (and do) kill theirs. They want to (but cannot) kill ours. Both offer rewards.

Again, where is the shock here? It's not like they will be able to. We, however, can and do kill plenty of their leaders. That's called winning the war. A good thing, right? [/b][/quote]
    Did I say it was shocking or surprising?

I was simply asking bman since he can't stand this country and our military that maybe he could make himself some extra cash on the side for his cause.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@May 6 2004, 08:22 PM
    [b] Who, exactly, is that supposed to shock or suprise? This IS a war, as we all keep mentioning, and as such killing the enemies leaders does seem to be an appropriate tactic. We try to (and do) kill theirs. They want to (but cannot) kill ours. Both offer rewards.

Again, where is the shock here? It's not like they will be able to. We, however, can and do kill plenty of their leaders. That's called winning the war. A good thing, right? [/b][/quote]
    Did I say it was shocking or surprising?

I was simply asking bman since he can't stand this country and our military that maybe he could make himself some extra cash on the side.

Banned
    umm...ok...ya know what? who cares! who cares if he doesn't like how this country is run or i don't or you don't...

ya know what...he is still an american...JUST AS MUCH AS YOU...who the hell cares? he is allowed to not like whats going on...and so am i...and if you like it...thats great...

but i really don't think anyone is going to change their opinions about anything...and if it does...then their opinions mean nothing anyways...

i think bush is worth a pile of crap...big deal...i also think kerry is a pile of crap...he was actually the one i didn't want to be the democratic rep...now i can't even vote because they both fricken suck...

[quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory[/i]@May 6 2004, 10:53 PM
    [b] umm...ok...ya know what? who cares! who cares if he doesn't like how this country is run or i don't or you don't...

ya know what...he is still an american...JUST AS MUCH AS YOU...who the hell cares? he is allowed to not like whats going on...and so am i...and if you like it...thats great...

but i really don't think anyone is going to change their opinions about anything...and if it does...then their opinions mean nothing anyways...

i think bush is worth a pile of crap...big deal...i also think kerry is a pile of crap...he was actually the one i didn't want to be the democratic rep...now i can't even vote because they both fricken suck... [/b][/quote]
    Is he or is he an immigrant leaching off the very country he hates? Do you know you little puke?

Banned
    do i care? no...i love puking...i do it almost everyday...THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT...no seriously i do...seriously...please believe me...PLEASE?!

btw...whats the matter with leaching? i love to leach off of people...its funny...and then when you don't need them anymore you piss on their shoes and tell them to go !!!! themselves...

that's right..I can't stand my country you moron!

since when did bush adminstartion = country...