Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bin Ladin family flight

[url=http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2004/homelandsecurity.pdf]http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2004/...andsecurity.pdf[/url]

[url=http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flight.htm]http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flight.htm[/url]

this is pretty much outright proof that Saudis were flying on the 13th of Sept... every other plane was grounded. Bin Ladin family flight out of JFK, flight #20...

you guys like to stomp around like George Bush is some sort of fighter for freedom against the Arab world

he's in bed with the Saudi's!! just like every American president since FDR - neither Bush nor Kerry would change that

we consume far too much gasoline to ever really be "safe" and all the bombs in all the planes in the US Armed forces wouldn't change that fact.

Deal with it.

the freedom of information act is a wonderful thing

Banned
    bit...THAT IS OUTRIGHT FALSE! LIES!!! LIES I TELL YOU! none of that stuff every happened...you are stupid! just kidding...

im just getting you ready for what everyone else will say without even looking into it...

9-11 happens and what's the first thing little bush does..HE gets his friends the saudis out!!!

hysterical...the bush people will never see the light though...
    they actually believe that people like dick cheney represent them!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 7 2004, 09:11 AM
    [b] 9-11 happens and what's the first thing little bush does..HE gets his friends the saudis out!!!

they actually believe that people like dick cheney represent them! [/b][/quote]
    you are such a scumbag hypocrite...yesterday when a post mentions kerry attending a meeting in which his proud Vietnam Vets against the War plotted to assisinate a senator your response was, "if this story had any legs it would all be over the news" yet you respond to this horsesh!t like its' true? What a hypocrite!

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+May 7 2004, 10:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ May 7 2004, 10:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@May 7 2004, 09:11 AM
    [b] 9-11 happens and what&#39;s the first thing little bush does..HE gets his friends the saudis out&#33;&#33;&#33;

they actually believe that people like dick cheney represent them&#33; [/b][/quote]
    you are such a scumbag hypocrite...yesterday when a post mentions kerry attending a meeting in which his proud Vietnam Vets against the War plotted to assisinate a senator your response was, "if this story had any legs it would all be over the news" yet you respond to this horsesh&#33;t like its&#39; true? What a hypocrite&#33; [/b][/quote]
    come back have you ever considered switching to sanka?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by joewilly+May 7 2004, 10:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (joewilly @ May 7 2004, 10:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Come Back to NY@May 7 2004, 10:31 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@May 7 2004, 09:11 AM
    [b] 9-11 happens and what&#39;s the first thing little bush does..HE gets his friends the saudis out&#33;&#33;&#33;

they actually believe that people like dick cheney represent them&#33; [/b][/quote]
    you are such a scumbag hypocrite...yesterday when a post mentions kerry attending a meeting in which his proud Vietnam Vets against the War plotted to assisinate a senator your response was, "if this story had any legs it would all be over the news" yet you respond to this horsesh&#33;t like its&#39; true? What a hypocrite&#33; [/b][/quote]
    come back have you ever considered switching to sanka? [/b][/quote]
    no need to....just can&#39;t stand liberal hypocrites (or conservative hypocrisy for that matter).

this report has been in books...
    house of Saud HOuse of Bush..try reading one once in a while..

close to 80 saudis were &#39;evacuated&#39; in the days immediately following 9-11...all this while the nations skys were totally off limits...
    But BUsh is Close with Saudi Terrorsits so I guess it&#39;s ok&#33;

and if you must bring up events that happened over 30 years ago I will continue to ask you what was George Bush doing while John Kerry was serving in Vietnam...
    has was preparing for DUI that would take place 15 years later..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 7 2004, 10:42 AM
    [b] this report has been in books...
    house of Saud HOuse of Bush..try reading one once in a while..

[/b][/quote]
    Oh....so it must be true....again, you are a pathetic hypocrite&#33;

Come Back only believes things are true when Bush tells him through White House approved talking points.

Banned
    come back is just a stupid nationalist who will believe anything his beloved f&#33;ckhead tells him

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

both quite intelligent, fact based posts <_<

Banned
    much like yours...

at least others try to back up their thoughts...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory[/i]@May 7 2004, 11:07 AM
    [b] much like yours...

at least others try to back up their thoughts... [/b][/quote]
    I proved my posts with points as to what a hypocrite bman is; your&#39;s is nothing more than speculative BS&#33; :D

comeback won&#39;t admit that His beloved leader is in bed with terrorists (and therefore should be held accountable)..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 7 2004, 11:08 AM
    [b] comeback won&#39;t admit that His beloved leader is in bed with terrorists (and therefore should be held accountable).. [/b][/quote]
    more pathetic ramblings from the mindless :ph34r:

there is nothing speculative about it..IT&#39;s a FACT...
    80 saudis (including bin ladens) were evacuated in the days immediately after 9-11...
    this isn&#39;t up for debate..
    it happened&#33; get over it..

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+May 7 2004, 11:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ May 7 2004, 11:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@May 7 2004, 11:08 AM
    [b] comeback won&#39;t admit that His beloved leader is in bed with terrorists (and therefore should be held accountable).. [/b][/quote]
    more pathetic ramblings from the mindless :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    are you ever going to try to prove anything...no because you can&#39;t, at least other people prove their points...

the mindless must be another term for anyone who doesn&#39;t agree with you, huh?

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 7 2004, 02:44 AM
    [b] [url=http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2004/homelandsecurity.pdf]http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2004/...andsecurity.pdf[/url]

[url=http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flight.htm]http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flight.htm[/url]

this is pretty much outright proof that Saudis were flying on the 13th of Sept... every other plane was grounded. Bin Ladin family flight out of JFK, flight #20...

you guys like to stomp around like George Bush is some sort of fighter for freedom against the Arab world

he&#39;s in bed with the Saudi&#39;s&#33;&#33; just like every American president since FDR - neither Bush nor Kerry would change that

we consume far too much gasoline to ever really be "safe" and all the bombs in all the planes in the US Armed forces wouldn&#39;t change that fact.

Deal with it.

the freedom of information act is a wonderful thing [/b][/quote]
    Guess who approved the flight out of the U.S.?

Richard Clarke, yup the libs best friend and Clinton holdover.

WASHINGTON - April 4, 2004 -- Posted 07:45 ET -- TomFlocco.com -- A copy of a previously unpublished manifest, obtained late Thursday night and dated September 15, 2001, provides evidence of a private Boeing-727 Saudi flight from Lexington, Kentucky to London. But the names on the manifest raise serious questions about FBI policies and procedures related to witness identification, criminal investigations and obstruction of justice.

Ahmad A. M. Alhazmi, 20, (Saudi passport no. B805019) is listed on the manifest with Prince Sultan bin Fahad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, 19, (Saudi passport no. 406 A), son of Saudi defense minister Crown Prince Abdullah bin Abdulaziz.

The name Alhazmi and its ties to laundered Riggs Bank cashiers checks may become a subject of interest when National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice testifies later this week--especially since young Ahmad Alhazmi has the same last name as Nawaf Alhazmi, one of the terrorists identified as an alleged hijacker of American Airlines flight 77.

The White House had originally asserted that flights evacuating Saudis from the United States after 9/11 never existed, but author Craig Unger--who has written a book about clandestine Bush-Saudi relationships--obtained flight manifest lists which were drawn up by the Saudi embassy.
    Besides the Alhazmi list, three other manifests confirm a total of four separate Saudi flights leaving the United States on September 15, 16, 22 and 24, 2001, after the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks. Unger, author of "House of Bush / House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World&#39;s Two Most Powerful Dynasties," has now posted all four manifests online.

3000 people died and Bush is concerened with appeasing his terrorist friends..
    but his terrorist friends have lined the pockets of the Bush Family and Key Bush supporters for years..so money does come first&#33;