Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kerry Campaign has hit a rock

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@May 22 2004, 06:31 PM
    [b]
    By the way Moses, did you cherrypick the word seditious from Michael Savage too? Seems many on this board like to cherrypick their "Fightin' Words" from Mr. Savage and his fine (and unbaised, he's an independant remember) radio show. [/b][/quote]
    Actually I got the word seditious out of the same book you got the definition of 'amend', from.

It's called a dictionary. :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@May 22 2004, 06:31 PM
    [b] By the way Moses, did you cherrypick the word seditious from Michael Savage too? Seems many on this board like to cherrypick their "Fightin' Words" from Mr. Savage and his fine (and unbaised, he's an independant remember) radio show. [/b][/quote]
    Fish??? Stop being like Kerry and just admit your a Liberal
    for Pete sakes!! :lol:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+May 22 2004, 06:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ May 22 2004, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@May 22 2004, 06:31 PM
    [b] By the way Moses, did you cherrypick the word seditious from Michael Savage too? Seems many on this board like to cherrypick their "Fightin&#39; Words" from Mr. Savage and his fine (and unbaised, he&#39;s an independant remember) radio show. [/b][/quote]
    Fish??? Stop being like Kerry and just admit your a Liberal
    for Pete sakes&#33;&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Do Liberals belive in Gun Ownership?
    Do Liberals Belive in Capital Punishment?
    Do Liberals believe in the Anti-Abortion movement (or at least most of it?)
    Do Liberals belive in reductions of Welfare and Social Benifits Programs?
    Do Liberals belive in Smaller Goverment?
    Do Liberals belive in Lower Taxes?
    Do Liberals belive in the War on Terrorism?
    Would a liberal NOT vote for Kerry?

Nope, to all of the above. But I belive in all those things and I will not be voting for Kerry. Sorry, not a Liberal (at least not on a a number of major issues).

:D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+May 22 2004, 06:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ May 22 2004, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@May 22 2004, 06:31 PM
    [b] By the way Moses, did you cherrypick the word seditious from Michael Savage too? Seems many on this board like to cherrypick their "Fightin&#39; Words" from Mr. Savage and his fine (and unbaised, he&#39;s an independant remember) radio show. [/b][/quote]
    Actually I got the word seditious out of the same book you got the definition of &#39;amend&#39;, from.

It&#39;s called a dictionary. [/b][/quote]
    Sure Moses. You never listen to the "Savage Nation" right? You just accidentally picked out sav&#39;s favorite word for Liberal Spin. My apologies, great minds MUST think alike, eh?

I don&#39;t really care that you got the word from Savage, since I know you did, so why not just admit it. No one here will think less of you (well, excpet bman, but I dount you care much about that, eh?). Obviously I listen to Savage too, otherwise how would I know it&#39;s one of his favorite Catchphrases?

Or perhaps I am just a Red-Diaper-Doper-Baby in Disguise, eh?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+May 22 2004, 07:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ May 22 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -savage69@May 22 2004, 06:51 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@May 22 2004, 06:31 PM
    Actually I got the word seditious out of the same book you got the definition of &#39;amend&#39;, from.

Sure Moses. You never listen to the "Savage Nation" right? You just accidentally picked out sav&#39;s favorite word for Liberal Spin. My apologies, great minds MUST think alike, eh?

I don&#39;t really care that you got the word from Savage, since I know you did, so why not just admit it. No one here will think less of you (well, excpet bman, but I dount you care much about that, eh?). Obviously I listen to Savage too, otherwise how would I know it&#39;s one of his favorite Catchphrases?

Or perhaps I am just a Red-Diaper-Doper-Baby in Disguise, eh? [/b][/quote]
    Who gives a flying f*ck?
    :o

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses+May 22 2004, 09:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet Moses @ May 22 2004, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Warfish@May 22 2004, 07:30 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -savage69@May 22 2004, 06:51 PM

Who gives a flying f*ck?
    :o [/b][/quote]
    What the matter Moses? Hit too close to home? :lol: :P :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+May 23 2004, 10:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ May 23 2004, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Jet Moses@May 22 2004, 09:21 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -Warfish@May 22 2004, 07:30 PM

Who gives a flying f*ck?
    What the matter Moses? Hit too close to home? :lol: :P :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Uhh...

No. Actually I get all my information in life from Laura Ingram. She does all my thinking for me, not Michael Savage. Since they are both on at the same time on different channels, I am some what deprived.

PS where did you get the word "unbiased" from? I notice you used that word in your post. I recall hearing that word used on NPR radio, quite a few times. I&#39;m not trying to insinuate anything here, it&#39;s ok, you can admit you listen to NPR radio, I mean, after all, how would I know the word &#39;unbiased&#39; is used on NPR radio unless I listen to it myself...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses+May 23 2004, 10:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet Moses @ May 23 2004, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Warfish@May 23 2004, 10:10 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -Jet Moses@May 22 2004, 09:21 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -Warfish@May 22 2004, 07:30 PM

Who gives a flying f*ck?
    What the matter Moses? Hit too close to home? :lol: :P :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Uhh...

No. Actually I get all my information in life from Laura Ingram. She does all my thinking for me, not Michael Savage. Since they are both on at the same time on different channels, I am some what deprived.

PS where did you get the word "unbiased" from? I notice you used that word in your post. I recall hearing that word used on NPR radio, quite a few times. I&#39;m not trying to insinuate anything here, it&#39;s ok, you can admit you listen to NPR radio, I mean, after all, how would I know the word &#39;unbiased&#39; is used on NPR radio unless I listen to it myself... [/b][/quote]
    LOL&#33; :lol: