Thread: Bush's election surprise

this is the real question

we got Saddam for Christmas

Bin Ladin for the election?

mark my words, something will happen right around the election that will have something to do with the war and it will boost Bush's numbers like crazy cause people are sheep

wait let me translate the following for you guys

BAAAAAAHHHH BAAAAAHH BAAAAAAAAAAH

i can't believe people really belive this is about national security, freedom and democracy

its about Bechtel, Halliburton, Oil, Israel and screwing the little guy, American and Iraq alike

a conservative estimate is that 10,000 Iraqi civilians were killed in the war so far

that's like 3+ 9-11's but no one gives a rat's ass about those people's deaths

(by the way there was no connection between Iraq and 9-11, i know 40% of people think there was but that's only because 100% of people are stupid)

All Pro
    Bit must've just checked Bush's latest poll numbers.

WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 8 2004, 12:38 PM
    [b] this is the real question

we got Saddam for Christmas

Bin Ladin for the election?

mark my words, something will happen right around the election that will have something to do with the war and it will boost Bush's numbers like crazy cause people are sheep

wait let me translate the following for you guys

BAAAAAAHHHH BAAAAAHH BAAAAAAAAAAH

i can't believe people really belive this is about national security, freedom and democracy

its about Bechtel, Halliburton, Oil, Israel and screwing the little guy, American and Iraq alike

a conservative estimate is that 10,000 Iraqi civilians were killed in the war so far

that's like 3+ 9-11's but no one gives a rat's ass about those people's deaths

(by the way there was no connection between Iraq and 9-11, i know 40% of people think there was but that's only because 100% of people are stupid) [/b][/quote]
    So UBL is making those audio tapes while in U.S. custody :lol:

I guess maybe they're forcing him to make them by putting underwear on his head.

mark my words there will be an election eve surprise its in the cards

when it happens (whatever it is) everyone will act like its such a great thing and its a real blessing

but the timing will be perfect to help Bush

i guaruntee something crazy will happen right before the election that helps Bush's numbers - Karl Rove and them just have to decide what exactly it will be...

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 8 2004, 01:52 PM
    [b] mark my words there will be an election eve surprise its in the cards

when it happens (whatever it is) everyone will act like its such a great thing and its a real blessing

but the timing will be perfect to help Bush

i guaruntee something crazy will happen right before the election that helps Bush's numbers - Karl Rove and them just have to decide what exactly it will be... [/b][/quote]
    bit you're losing you're mind.

when we conveniently catch Bin Ladin or thwart some major terrorist plot 3 days before the election, remember this thread.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 8 2004, 02:50 PM
    [b] when we conveniently catch Bin Ladin or thwart some major terrorist plot 3 days before the election, remember this thread. [/b][/quote]
    Seriously, do you think there's Navy Seal's hanging outside Bin Laden's cave waiting around for October to roll around?

American Miltary Commander: "Hey guys you're going to have to wait outside that cave all summer, so sit tight, because Pres. Bush wants to bring him out around election time, we'll send you food & water daily so don't worry about that, also if any enemy fighters come out of the cave don't shoot at them we don't want to blow our cover, we have a few months to wait.

Is that what's going on bit? That's pretty much what you're conspiring, nothing silly about that :rolleyes: