Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iraqi Prisoner Abuse Scandal

we freed the people of Iraq

but abuse them as prisoners in the same cells that Saddam used

you guys actually wonder why they don't like us? its not cause Allah ordered them to hate our freedom

it's cause the rape rooms havent changed, they are just run by a new set of scumbags

(watch the next week very carefully - the stuff that's about to come out will make last week's pictures look like mr rogers neighborhood)

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 8 2004, 01:55 PM
    [b] we freed the people of Iraq

but abuse them as prisoners in the same cells that Saddam used

you guys actually wonder why they don't like us? its not cause Allah ordered them to hate our freedom

it's cause the rape rooms havent changed, they are just run by a new set of scumbags

(watch the next week very carefully - the stuff that's about to come out will make last week's pictures look like mr rogers neighborhood) [/b][/quote]
    Benedict bit rolls on.

I'm sure if that abuse didn't go on, the arab world would just turn over a new leaf and love us.

And those weren't the people of Iraq they are terrorists and ex-Saddam thugs but don't let logic get in your way. Maybe you and the rest of the left can send them some flowers and candy with love from the left.

pope im gonna start calling you Mr. What if ;)

Mr What If wonders what if Clinton took care of Bin Ladin in 1993

Mr What If wants to figure out what if we didn't abuse prisoners, would the arab world love us then?

how about living in reality?

this next week will show we didn't destroy Saddam's rape rooms we just took em over.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 8 2004, 02:42 PM
    [b] pope im gonna start calling you Mr. What if ;)

Mr What If wants to figure out what if we didn't abuse prisoners, would the arab world love us then?

this next week will show we didn't destroy Saddam's rape rooms we just took em over. [/b][/quote]
    Well if Clinton had done his job (protecting the country which you were crying about in another post) it's a good possibilty 9/11 wouldn't have occured. I know you don't want to see it like that but that's simply the fact, the man was more concerned with his poll numbers and getting blown than protecting this country.

and guess what bit, reality is the Arabs will hate us regardless of what we do or don't do. They will always hate us and there's nothing a Dem or Reb can do about it.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 8 2004, 02:42 PM
    [b]pope im gonna start calling you Mr. What if ;)

this next week will show we didn't destroy Saddam's rape rooms we just took em over.[/b][/quote]

What???

Here's a "What if" for ya! What If, We ship your *ss over there and you can tell them yourself, how bad you feel for them!

Your an A**HOLE!!!!

All Pro
    In the 1940's American soldiers definitely hated the enemy....We weren't trying to be freedom fighters. America was also a lot more bigoted then than now.

....So I think it's reasonable to assume that makeshift prisons in the Pacific (and perhaps Europe too) had US soldiers taking plenty of liberties with the prisoners.

If someone had taken a picture, would that have made WWII null and void? Should we have stopped the war? Should we have said, Sorry Germany, Britain, et. al. ....we had some bad soldiers, and because of that...we quit.

I think I'm seeing intelligent liberals trying to make this argument. ...and I think it's silly.

It's ok to be against the war. It's RIGHT to want the US soldiers involved to be publicly tried and severely punished.

But to claim that this activity nullifies our reason for being there is illogical.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Greenwithin[/i]@May 8 2004, 04:55 PM
    [b]
    Your an A**HOLE!!!! [/b][/quote]
    so's your mom, have a happy mother's day

Hall Of Fame
    Bit, read this book:

[img]http://www.wwiilectureinstitute.com/books/sides.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JerryK[/i]@May 8 2004, 08:19 PM
    [b] If someone had taken a picture, would that have made WWII null and void? Should we have stopped the war? Should we have said, Sorry Germany, Britain, et. al. ....we had some bad soldiers, and because of that...we quit.
    [/b][/quote]
    Jerry, the Union soldiers should have ended their illegal occupation of the Confederate States of America:

[url=http://www.censusdiggins.com/prison_camp_douglas.html]http://www.censusdiggins.com/prison_camp_douglas.html[/url]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [quote][b]I'm sure if that abuse didn't go on, the arab world would just turn over a new leaf and love us.

And those weren't the people of Iraq they are terrorists and ex-Saddam thugs but don't let logic get in your way. Maybe you and the rest of the left can send them some flowers and candy with love from the left. [/b][/quote]

So pope, since you seem to defend the torture and abuse in almost every one of your posts, I take it you are Pro-torture and rape? Do you feel, as your posts imply, that it is acceptable to lower our own morals to that of the enemy we currently battle?

Please, if I am wrong, explain more sepcifically your position on the torture and rape comitted by (a minority, of course) of the US Troops/Private Contractors in Iraq.

[quote][b]Well if Clinton had done his job (protecting the country which you were crying about in another post) it's a good possibilty 9/11 wouldn't have occured. I know you don't want to see it like that but that's simply the fact, the man was more concerned with his poll numbers and getting blown than protecting this country.[/b][/quote]

Well, since you so clearly feel that ONLY the left and Clinton at at fault for 9/11, please explain (in specific detail) what actions should have been done prior to 9/11 to stop this tragic event. In your description, please also provde the documented evidence that the 9/11 attack was forthcoming that Clinton should have had to lead him to the actions you felt were needed, and please, give me the Republican repsonse should Clinton have done as you feel was appropriate to stop 9/11.

Hall Of Fame
    There were some great articles in todays Star Ledger shedding new light on this incident.

You drama queens need to stop jumping on every opportunity to give aid and comfort to the enemy, and bash the USA.

So far, 7 nitwits, working the over night shift, unsupervised, took liberties to have some "fun" with the inmates, in a Tier specifically set aside for the "does not play well with others" inmates. The articles say that these reservists were extended, and given the worst assignment, and had big bug up their ass about it, so decided to take it upon themselves to misdirect their anger at the inmates.

I also wouldnt dismiss the sexual tension that a co-ed guard staff creates in an already volatile environment., but it's politically incorrect to go there, so we won't. But if I had to guess, that slutty looking hillbilly chick, is probably going to turn out being the ring leader behind these shenanigans.

Judging from the responses from Moses, Pope, and Greenwithin it is quite clear that they are having a coming out of the closet party as they condone homosexual activities and sexual assault by SOME lowlifes faggots in our armed forces.

Don't worry it is ok you guys can be as liberal when you want to be out of convenience for your fellow perverse homosexual and sexual predator.

Furthermore, Curious George, our moronic commander in chief, and his staff of scumbags knew about these abuses for over a year and did nothing. They were stupid enough to let these scumbags take pictures of their acts. Therefore, leadership condoned those activities. But I know that some of you are cool with our tax dollars going towards perverse behavior and documentation by SOME military personell.

Then you wonder why our soldiers are getting shot at. Don't worry though the summer is coming and 90%of the money for rebuilding Iraq has yet to be allocated. Much of Iraq is still without the essential services such as power and clean running water and that is another driving force behind insurgent activity. For example, Newsworld international broadcasted yesterday a news piece showing how one of the larger power plants for Baghdad is still not operational and no efforts have been made to restart that plant. That means at least 320,000 households without power and air conditioning as the summer approaches. Unfortunately, that could mean more disorder on the way for our soldiers to have to deal with. But,the Bushes, the Saudis, and their friends need to create as much unrest in the region to push oil prices to the $50 dollar a barrel range to direct tax dollars to open up drilling in Alaska. It only makes economic sense to drill in Alaska or off of the Pacific shelf when oil hits $50 a barrell. When oil prices fall afterafterwards then we the tax payer will have to pick up the tab. Coincidence or phenomena????

Its cool though. I know some of the ball licking Bush supporters will try to accuse me of being anti-American or sympathising with the enemy. Too bad the blood of the truly good soldiers that die in battle are on the hands of those that blindly support Curious George and his agenda for his select group of people.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Greenwithin+May 8 2004, 04:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Greenwithin @ May 8 2004, 04:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bitonti[/i]@May 8 2004, 02:42 PM
    [b]pope im gonna start calling you Mr. What if ;)

Mr What If wants to figure out what if we didn&#39;t abuse prisoners, would the arab world love us then?

this next week will show we didn&#39;t destroy Saddam&#39;s rape rooms we just took em over.[/b][/quote]

What???

Here&#39;s a "What if" for ya&#33; What If, We ship your *ss over there and you can tell them yourself, how bad you feel for them&#33;

Your an A**HOLE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    how about we send you over there, make sure you die and then laugh and piss on your grave?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [quote][b] 7 nitwits[/b][/quote]

Does that make it ok?

[quote][b]working the over night shift, unsupervised[/b][/quote]

Does that make it ok?

[quote][b]in a Tier specifically set aside for the "does not play well with others" inmates[/b][/quote]

Does that make it ok?

[quote][b]these reservists were extended, and given the worst assignment, and had big bug up their ass about it[/b][/quote]

Does that make it ok?

[quote][b]I also wouldnt dismiss the sexual tension that a co-ed guard staff creates in an already volatile environment[/b][/quote]

Does that make it ok?

By posing your five or so excuses for why the events happened, you seem to be saying that the events are ok to you, that it is a non-issue, and not a problem.

Do you support the torture and rape and murder of captured ememy combatants by US Forces or subcontractors)?

Banned
    there isn&#39;t a reason to even debate with them...the extreme sides of the spectrum will never see a view other than there own...

when Rumsfeld says the worst is yet to come, we are all in for some serious stuff this week

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@May 9 2004, 11:02 AM
    [b]

By posing your five or so excuses for why the events happened, you seem to be saying that the events are ok to you, that it is a non-issue, and not a problem.

[/b][/quote]
    Who said I thought it was OK?

I&#39;m not posing "excuses", I&#39;m giving reasons why I think that these things happened. Isn&#39;t that what goes on in court rooms every day? We try to find out peoples motives?

[b]Do you support the torture and rape and murder of captured ememy combatants by US Forces or subcontractors)?[/b]

No, i don&#39;t.

Calm down. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by outsider[/i]@May 9 2004, 10:50 AM
    [b] Judging from the responses from Moses, Pope, and Greenwithin it is quite clear that they are having a coming out of the closet party as they condone homosexual activities and sexual assault by SOME lowlifes faggots in our armed forces.

Don&#39;t worry it is ok you guys can be as liberal when you want to be out of convenience for your fellow perverse homosexual and sexual predator.

Furthermore, Curious George, our moronic commander in chief, and his staff of scumbags knew about these abuses for over a year and did nothing. They were stupid enough to let these scumbags take pictures of their acts. Therefore, leadership condoned those activities. But I know that some of you are cool with our tax dollars going towards perverse behavior and documentation by SOME military personell.

Then you wonder why our soldiers are getting shot at. Don&#39;t worry though the summer is coming and 90%of the money for rebuilding Iraq has yet to be allocated. Much of Iraq is still without the essential services such as power and clean running water and that is another driving force behind insurgent activity. For example, Newsworld international broadcasted yesterday a news piece showing how one of the larger power plants for Baghdad is still not operational and no efforts have been made to restart that plant. That means at least 320,000 households without power and air conditioning as the summer approaches. Unfortunately, that could mean more disorder on the way for our soldiers to have to deal with. But,the Bushes, the Saudis, and their friends need to create as much unrest in the region to push oil prices to the &#036;50 dollar a barrel range to direct tax dollars to open up drilling in Alaska. It only makes economic sense to drill in Alaska or off of the Pacific shelf when oil hits &#036;50 a barrell. When oil prices fall afterafterwards then we the tax payer will have to pick up the tab. Coincidence or phenomena????

Its cool though. I know some of the ball licking Bush supporters will try to accuse me of being anti-American or sympathising with the enemy. Too bad the blood of the truly good soldiers that die in battle are on the hands of those that blindly support Curious George and his agenda for his select group of people. [/b][/quote]
    Oh, boo hoo hoo.

Boo hoo hoo.

You want a tissue? :lol: :o :huh: :P :blink:

Hall Of Fame
    The DoD opens a criminal probe under the UCMJ in January. And yet, to some of you, Bush has done "nothing". Apparently, none of you or your family or anyone you know has ever been the subject of a criminal investigation. Such an experience is well short of a picnic. What else can President Bush do, exactly-execute these idiots at noon without a trial? Bush and Rumsfeld have apologized and are seeing the guilty punished. I&#39;m still waiting for the prosecutions of so many other armies that liquidated their foes altogether from that Micky Mouse ICC. The Soviets never paid for the murder of the Polish officer crops at Katyn Forest or the murders of thousands of german prisoners. Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao and other such animals died in their beds. America punsihes the guilty after due process. Murder millions and it&#39;s only a statistic, said Stalin.

[i]Explaining[/i] behavior isn&#39;t the same as [i]excusing[/i] it, except if you&#39;re liberal, in which case you do that all the time. Above all it&#39;s pretty ludicrous to pretend that the President should know immediately each and every time a soldier, sailor or airman violates his oath and then swoop down the next day. The government consists of human beings, not gods.

And let&#39;s finally open up the can of worms that is the co-ed combat army. It was a mistake. We can&#39;t legislate nature. And to continue to try to do so goes against all nature and human experience.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bugg[/i]@May 9 2004, 01:44 PM
    [b] [i]Explaining[/i] behavior isn&#39;t the same as [i]excusing[/i] it. [/b][/quote]
    Football analogy:

The Jets lose a game. Afterwards, the coaches are reviewing game film, and Hackett says "We lost because of this that and the other thing" and Herm asks "AND YOU THINK IT&#39;S OK?&#33; YOU CONDONE THIS?&#33;" :lol: :D :P :rolleyes: :huh: :o :lol: