Thread: An Interesting Point:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not my piece of work, but something I picked up along the way recently (and has been stat checked a bit by an Urban/Modern Legend website and found to be accurate):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How they vote at the U.N.!

Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time.
    Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time.
    Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time.
    United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.
    Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.
    Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.
    Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.
    Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.
    Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.
    Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.
    Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
    Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
    Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.
    Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.
    Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.
    India votes against the United States 81% of the time.
    Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.
    Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

US Foreign Aid to those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States and receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States receives $6,721,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States receives $143,699,000 annually

Perhaps it is time to get out of the UN and give the tax savings back to the American workers who are having to skimp and sacrifice to pay the taxes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The website did their own reasearch, covering only the current UN term and got this info (quoted from their website):

"Since we had to start somewhere, we tallied the recorded votes for all resolutions put before the General Assembly so far during the current session, running from October 2003 to mid-April 2004. We counted all votes, whether they involved adopting resolutions as a whole or making alterations to draft resolutions. When countries abstained or otherwise failed to vote, we counted them as voting neither for nor against the U.S. Likewise, when the U.S. abstained from voting on resolutions, we did not include other countries' votes on those resolutions in our totals.

The results of this tally were even worse (from a U.S. perspective) than the message quoted above indicates, with the countries named voting contrary to the U.S. position on U.N. resolutions an aggregate 88% of the time. (Even though India is neither Arab nor particularly Islamic, we included it in our chart because the widely-circulated e-mailed list did.)

Country - Times Voted With U.S. - Times Voted Against U.S. - % of Votes Against U.S.
    Kuwait.............10...........................................61................................86%
    Qatar.................9...........................................64............................... 88%
    Morocco ............8.......................................... 62 ................................89%
    U A E..................8.......................................... 61 ...............................88%
    Jordan ...............9.......................................... 64............................... 88%
    Tunisia ...............8 .........................................63 ................................89%
    Saudi Arabia ......7......................................... 62 ................................90%
    Yemen ...............9.......................................... 64 ................................88%
    Algeria ...............9.......................................... 63 ................................88%
    Oman .................9 .........................................63................................. 88%
    Sudan ..............10 ..........................................60 ................................86%
    Pakistan .............9. .........................................59 ................................87%
    Libya ..................8 ..........................................63 ................................89%
    Egypt ................10 .........................................63 ................................86%
    Lebanon............. 7 ..........................................62 ................................90%
    India ..................14 .........................................52 ................................79%
    Syria ....................7 .........................................59 .................................89%
    Mauritania ...........7 .........................................63 .................................90%

However, we also surveyed the U.N. voting records of several countries generally considered to be close allies of the U.S., and those results were none too impressive either. Only Israel consistently voted with the U.S.:

Country Times Voted With U.S. Times Voted Against U.S. % of Votes Against U.S.
    Australia .............33 ................................26 ....................................44%
    Canada ...............31 ................................32 ....................................51%
    Israel ..................56 .................................7 ......................................11%
    Japan ...................26 ...............................36 .....................................69%
    United Kingdom ....40 ...............................27 ....................................40%
    France ..................36 ................................31 ......................................46%

How much significance one should place in these figures is problematic, because most other U.N. Member States have records of voting against the U.S. that are equally as bad as the records of the countries named in the message above. U.N. votes on resolutions are frequently lopsided, pitting a single nation or a handful of nations against all the others, and more often than not the U.S. is the one nation at odds with the rest of the world. Of the 83 resolutions we surveyed for our informal tally, in ten cases the U.S. was the only Member State to vote against them, and in five cases only one other nation joined the U.S. in voting against them. In fact, in over half the total cases (42 out of 83), the U.S. was supported by five or fewer Member States in voting against a U.N. resolution. So it isn't just the Arab/Islamic states who consistently vote against the U.S. in the United Nations pretty much the rest of the world does, too. "

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The UN is a racket.

[b]Perhaps it is time to get out of the UN and give the tax savings back to the American workers who are having to skimp and sacrifice to pay the taxes.
    [/b]

Goes without saying but what are we gonna do about it? Piss and moan on a MB?

B.O.H.I.C.A.

(bend over, here it come's again)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You forget to mention how much aid is given to Israel. When you see the disparity of monetary and industrial aid that is given to Israel in comparison with some of the countries on that list, you would see why Israel votes with us almost 90% of the time.

Money talks and bull**** walks. The greasing of global politics and politicians can only go as far as the cash allows it to.

Here is a brief monetary excerpt from an article in the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs. Better yet click the link and you will find out our so called friend is a parasite sucking on the economic well being of America!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
    Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
    $74,157,600,000

Other U.S. Aid (12.2% of Foreign Aid)
    $9,047,227,200

Interest to Israel from Advanced Payments
    $1,650,000,000

Grand Total
    $84,854,827,200

Total Benefits per Israeli
    $14,630

Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.
    Aid to Israel

Grand Total
    $84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.
    $49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
    $134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli
    $23,240

Check out this link!!!!!!!!!!!

[url=http://www.washington-report.org/us_aid_to_israel/#Lies]http://www.washington-report.org/us_aid_to...to_israel/#Lies[/url]

The truth is not anti-semitic!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by outsider[/i]@May 9 2004, 11:18 AM
    [b]

Money talks and bull**** walks. [/b][/quote]
    I noticed Israel votes in favor of US Policy 56% in the UN. Not great, but a helluva lot better than everybody else who gets money from us. But it's moot, anyway. It's superficial BS, the UN is a sham.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe you are right about the UN but what are your conservative patriotic thoughts about the parasite that is Isreal that is sucking us dry?

You have a problem with the UN, Iraq etc.

You should also have a problem with the following

$134,791,507,200

Much of that is in debt that is guaranteed and has still not been paid by Israel!

I have some underwater land in Nicaragua for you if you think Isreal is going to ever pay us a dime!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by outsider[/i]@May 9 2004, 11:13 PM
    [b] Maybe you are right about the UN but what are your conservative patriotic thoughts about the parasite that is Isreal that is sucking us dry?

$134,791,507,200

Much of that is in debt that is guaranteed and has still not been paid by Israel!

I have some underwater land in Nicaragua for you if you think Isreal is going to ever pay us a dime! [/b][/quote]
    Go back to Saudi Arabia arab terrorist sympathiser!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+May 10 2004, 02:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ May 10 2004, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--outsider[/i]@May 9 2004, 11:13 PM
    [b] Maybe you are right about the UN but what are your conservative patriotic thoughts about the parasite that is Isreal that is sucking us dry?

&#036;134,791,507,200

Much of that is in debt that is guaranteed and has still not been paid by Israel&#33;

I have some underwater land in Nicaragua for you if you think Isreal is going to ever pay us a dime&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Go back to Saudi Arabia arab terrorist sympathiser&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Chiefst I guess you don&#39;t pay taxes or perhaps your old man gives you your weekly welfare check/allowance and that is how you survive in Brooklyn. That is probably why you don&#39;t care about the national debt and also why you don&#39;t care about whether some of the money we loan out will ever come back in the form of repayment. Some patriot you are.

Furthermore, I like living in WPB and banging bikini chicks too much to want to go anyplace else. I am an American Citizen so I can stay here as long as I want. So deal with it. It takes a true American Patriot to speak out about the problems that do exist in this country. You on the other hand are a misinformed uneducated disgrace to our educational system and your accusations are proof of your lack of intellect. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.projectperu.org.uk/Cramps/Singles/photos/cramps_bikinigirls.jpg[/img]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moses, That&#39;s hillarious&#33; LMAO

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    :lol: :lol: guys cmon you think buying off every gov&#39;t in a region comes cheap?

where do you think we get oil from the gasoline fairies?

its called wetting the beak aka greasing the palms, just like maffiasos do ... except the gov&#39;t does it with our tax dollars and when stuff gets out of control, our soldiers.

that&#39;s the price we as a nation pay for the Eisenhower Highway System ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 11 2004, 12:10 AM
    [b] :lol: :lol: guys cmon you think buying off every gov&#39;t in a region comes cheap?

where do you think we get oil from the gasoline fairies?

its called wetting the beak aka greasing the palms, just like maffiasos do ... except the gov&#39;t does it with our tax dollars and when stuff gets out of control, our soldiers.

that&#39;s the price we as a nation pay for the Eisenhower Highway System ;) [/b][/quote]

The world would be just fine and dandy if only we didn&#39;t liberate Kuwait. We should have let Saddam invade Saudi Arabia, Iran...

Just take over the entire ME.

We should just cut Israel loose.

We&#39;ll put up barbed wire fences on both our our borders, coast to coast. We&#39;ll all ride bicyclyes and we can change our national anthem to [i]I&#39;d like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony...[/i] :lol:

It&#39;s all our fault. We should have never liberated France and Italy, during world war II. We had no right to intervene in European affairs.

We dropped two atomic bombs on Japan. We must perpetually flagelate ourselves:

[i]Bad&#33; Bad white anglo-saxon protestant&#33; Bad[/i]

I feel so... guilty. And hegomonous. And imperialistic.

Why, that John Ashcroft&#33;

Mean people suck&#33;

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is some text to read about a country that gives us nothing in return for the money that we ship over there. Here it is from Richard Curtiss, a retired U.S. foreign service officer, is the executive editor of the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs. If you want to read more about this then go to the link with more articles about this subject.

[url=http://www.washington-report.org/us_aid_to_israel/#Lies]http://www.washington-report.org/us_aid_to...to_israel/#Lies[/url]

As of Oct. 31, 1997 Israel will have received &#036;3.05 billion in U.S. foreign aid for fiscal year 1997 and &#036;3.08 billion in foreign aid for fiscal year 1998. Adding the 1997 and 1998 totals to those of previous years since 1949 yields a total of &#036;74,157,600,000 in foreign aid grants and loans. Assuming that the actual totals from other budgets average 12.2 percent of that amount, that brings the grand total to &#036;83,204,827,200.

But that&#39;s not quite all. Receiving its annual foreign aid appropriation during the first month of the fiscal year, instead of in quarterly installments as do other recipients, is just another special privilege Congress has voted for Israel. It enables Israel to invest the money in U.S. Treasury notes. That means that the U.S., which has to borrow the money it gives to Israel, pays interest on the money it has granted to Israel in advance, while at the same time Israel is collecting interest on the money. That interest to Israel from advance payments adds another &#036;1.650 billion to the total, making it &#036;84,854,827,200.That&#39;s the number you should write down for total aid to Israel. And that&#39;s &#036;14,346 each for each man, woman and child in Israel.

It&#39;s worth noting that that figure does not include U.S. government loan guarantees to Israel, of which Israel has drawn &#036;9.8 billion to date. They greatly reduce the interest rate the Israeli government pays on commercial loans, and they place additional burdens on U.S. taxpayers, especially if the Israeli government should default on any of them. But since neither the savings to Israel nor the costs to U.S. taxpayers can be accurately quantified, they are excluded from consideration here.

Further, friends of Israel never tire of saying that Israel has never defaulted on repayment of a U.S. government loan. It would be equally accurate to say Israel has never been required to repay a U.S. government loan. The truth of the matter is complex, and designed to be so by those who seek to conceal it from the U.S. taxpayer.

Most U.S. loans to Israel are forgiven, and many were made with the explicit understanding that they would be forgiven before Israel was required to repay them. By disguising as loans what in fact were grants, cooperating members of Congress exempted Israel from the U.S. oversight that would have accompanied grants. On other loans, Israel was expected to pay the interest and eventually to begin repaying the principal. But the so-called Cranston Amendment, which has been attached by Congress to every foreign aid appropriation since 1983, provides that economic aid to Israel will never dip below the amount Israel is required to pay on its outstanding loans. In short, whether U.S. aid is extended as grants or loans to Israel, it never returns to the Treasury.

Israel enjoys other privileges. While most countries receiving U.S. military aid funds are expected to use them for U.S. arms, ammunition and training, Israel can spend part of these funds on weapons made by Israeli manufacturers. Also, when it spends its U.S. military aid money on U.S. products, Israel frequently requires the U.S. vendor to buy components or materials from Israeli manufacturers. Thus, though Israeli politicians say that their own manufacturers and exporters are making them progressively less dependent upon U.S. aid, in fact those Israeli manufacturers and exporters are heavily subsidized by U.S. aid.

Although it&#39;s beyond the parameters of this study, it&#39;s worth mentioning that Israel also receives foreign aid from some other countries. After the United States, the principal donor of both economic and military aid to Israel is Germany.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by outsider+May 10 2004, 11:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (outsider @ May 10 2004, 11:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -chiefst2000@May 10 2004, 02:13 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--outsider[/i]@May 9 2004, 11:13 PM

&#036;134,791,507,200

Much of that is in debt that is guaranteed and has still not been paid by Israel&#33;

I have some underwater land in Nicaragua for you if you think Isreal is going to ever pay us a dime&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Go back to Saudi Arabia arab terrorist sympathiser&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Chiefst I guess you don&#39;t pay taxes or perhaps your old man gives you your weekly welfare check/allowance and that is how you survive in Brooklyn. That is probably why you don&#39;t care about the national debt and also why you don&#39;t care about whether some of the money we loan out will ever come back in the form of repayment. Some patriot you are.

Furthermore, I like living in WPB and banging bikini chicks too much to want to go anyplace else. I am an American Citizen so I can stay here as long as I want. So deal with it. It takes a true American Patriot to speak out about the problems that do exist in this country. You on the other hand are a misinformed uneducated disgrace to our educational system and your accusations are proof of your lack of intellect. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Do you take the rag off your head before you pick up those bikini chicks or do you take it off after?

On the subject of grants, I don&#39;t see the palestinians giving back any of the billions in aid they recieve from the US. Most of that money actually ends up in Arafats bank accounts in France.

When an Arab terrorist sympathiser starts calling himself a patriot you know somthings gone wrong with the world.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@May 11 2004, 09:39 AM
    [b] [/QUOTE]
    Do you take the rag off your head before you pick up those bikini chicks or do you take it off after?

On the subject of grants, I don&#39;t see the palestinians giving back any of the billions in aid they recieve from the US. Most of that money actually ends up in Arafats bank accounts in France.

When an Arab terrorist sympathiser starts calling himself a patriot you know somthings gone wrong with the world. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t wear a rag on my head you stupid bigot&#33; I guess you are just jealous because you are an out of shape fat f**k who has to hang out in the village or beg at the temple to get some.

Wrong again stupid.

Arafat&#39;s money is chump change in comparison to what is wasted on your ****ty little Israel. Maybe you should go to Israel if you like it so much. It might be a smart thing for you to do as more people find out about how much money is shipped to those ****ing worthless parasites. You might do a lot better there because you won&#39;t have to transfer your welfare checks into American currency.

Wrong again stupid&#33; Take a reading class and try to read the whole article. It&#39;s ok I know you can do it&#33; Let us know that you have actually learned something when that happens.

I am not an Arab sympathizer. I have spoken out many times about Prince Fatass and the other ****s in Saudi Arabia. However, your incompetence would rather place me with a group that is convenient for your lack of intellect. I am an American citizen with the same rights as you. I speak up about my tax dollars being irresponsibly disbursed and then you respond with misguided insults. You are right it is a sad day. However, it truly is a sad day for a stupid bigot like you to exist in this country.

Wrong again stupid&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Your insults are weak and misguided just like your education and life. I will let you know when I am in town as my invitation still stands. By the way you insult the entire American Indian population by using Chief in your id for this forum. You might want to try Weakst. I think that will fit your physical and mental state a lot better&#33;

Have a Nice Day Weakst&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by outsider[/i]@May 11 2004, 10:13 AM
    [b] [QUOTE=chiefst2000,May 11 2004, 09:39 AM] [/QUOTE]

When an Arab terrorist sympathiser starts calling himself a patriot you know somthings gone wrong with the world. [/QUOTE]
    I don&#39;t wear a rag on my head you stupid bigot&#33; I guess you are just jealous because you are an out of shape fat f**k who has to hang out in the village or beg at the temple to get some.

Wrong again stupid.

Arafat&#39;s money is chump change in comparison to what is wasted on your ****ty little Israel. Maybe you should go to Israel if you like it so much. It might be a smart thing for you to do as more people find out about how much money is shipped to those ****ing worthless parasites. You might do a lot better there because you won&#39;t have to transfer your welfare checks into American currency.

Wrong again stupid&#33; Take a reading class and try to read the whole article. It&#39;s ok I know you can do it&#33; Let us know that you have actually learned something when that happens.

I am not an Arab sympathizer. I have spoken out many times about Prince Fatass and the other ****s in Saudi Arabia. However, your incompetence would rather place me with a group that is convenient for your lack of intellect. I am an American citizen with the same rights as you. I speak up about my tax dollars being irresponsibly disbursed and then you respond with misguided insults. You are right it is a sad day. However, it truly is a sad day for a stupid bigot like you to exist in this country.

Wrong again stupid&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Your insults are weak and misguided just like your education and life. I will let you know when I am in town as my invitation still stands. By the way you insult the entire American Indian population by using Chief in your id for this forum. You might want to try Weakst. I think that will fit your physical and mental state a lot better&#33;

Have a Nice Day Weakst&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    You are an Arab, and a terrorist sympathiser. Thats makes you the arab terrorist sympathiser. Go back to Syria.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    don&#39;t worry...chief is a fat f**k who can&#39;t stand a difference of opinion...

go f**k your fat ass rotton mom...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory[/i]@May 11 2004, 10:42 AM
    [b] don&#39;t worry...chief is a fat f**k who can&#39;t stand a difference of opinion...

go f**k your fat ass rotton mom... [/b][/quote]
    You are a hillbilly redneck from the sticks. Go suck outsiders dick some more.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    hilbilly...umm...no...there aren&#39;t even hills here :lol:

and who is this outsider? i don&#39;t even know that person...sorry...

but you are still a fat father ****er...goes suck your dads tiny rotton cock...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice try Weakst&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yet another weak remark from a defenseless out of shape fat f**k. Sorry weakst but I am not from Syria. Yet again you prove to be intellectually bankrupt. Once again I am an American Citizen who speaks out about the irresponsible decisions made in Washington that costs myself and the rest of the country trillions of dollars. Sorry Weakst but that does not make me a sympathizer to anyone. Well perhaps I am sympathetic for you because you are weak mentally and physically.

Oh and by the way please don&#39;t try to insinuate that YWM and myself engage in homosexual activities. I am a content heterosexual and I am sure that YWM is also a heterosexual. Weakst don&#39;t try to bring non-homosexuals like myself and YWM into your perverse homosexual world. Oh and drop the chiefst title already because you are an insult to ALL Native American Indians and not worthy of being a Chief.

Have a nice day Weakst