Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iraqui rapes

there is a video that could come out of us soldeirs raping Iraqui boys..
    Now I know that these are isolated cases but what the hell are we traning our soldeirs to do...
    these people take commands...this is sick crap...
    No WMD
    NO Qeada Links
    now we the bush administartion even lost the ' moral reason' reason to go invade and occupoy a country!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Let me see if I understand you correctly. Our President is personally responsible for the actions of a few sick individuals? Some soldiers do some bad things. (Apparently you expect them to be superhuman) and you hold Our President Personally responsible? How is that fair? I bet you think it was ok for our last president to receive blow jobs from an intern in the Oval Office.

i don't see how clintons blow jobs affected his presidency...The guy blew off steam..good for him..I'd love to get head at work sometimes...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 10 2004, 11:17 AM
    [b] love to get head at work sometimes... [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure it matters to his presidency. The biggest problem we have in this country is no values. I took my family out a few weeks ago to a new bowling and arcade place. I couldnt believe what was coming out of the mouths of kids!!! If my kids were to repeat the things they heard, they would be sampling the taste of a bar of Lever 2000.

Actually, the President, as Commander in Chief IS responsible for the actions of every single US millitary servicemans action. The same way the Captain of a ship is responsible for all the sailors under him or a Unit commander is for his units men.

That is not to say Bush encouraged such action, although it is a legitimate question to ask: Did the administaration either knowingly or unknowingly promote an environment or policy in whcih such actions were not only possible, but encouraged (i.e. softening up the prisoners for info).

Only a thourough investigation will determine the responsible parties, if any, beyond the troops who committed these crimes. Hopefully, the investigation will not be tainted by political motivations (of either party).

But the fact remains, regardless of WHO the President is, or what party he is loyal to, he is responsible for the acts of the US Millitary.

not only that but the President is responsible by virtue of the fact that he started this war -

this war was not declared formally by congress it is a police action by order of the White House. A constitutional loophole that has been exploited for 50 years... but nonethess it was Bush who started the war in Iraq, thus when US Soldiers rape Iraqis it's his fault in the sense that the buck stops with the president

[b]jetman[/b] you mention blowjobs

we as a country spent 250 mil investigating the blowjobs... and only 40 mil investigating 9-11

do you think that's right?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 10 2004, 11:54 AM
    [b] not only that but the President is responsible by virtue of the fact that he started this war -

this war was not declared formally by congress it is a police action by order of the White House. A constitutional loophole that has been exploited for 50 years... but nonethess it was Bush who started the war in Iraq, thus when US Soldiers rape Iraqis it's his fault in the sense that the buck stops with the president

[b]jetman[/b] you mention blowjobs

we as a country spent 250 mil investigating the blowjobs... and only 40 mil investigating 9-11

do you think that's right? [/b][/quote]
    That is because the previous admin was too busy laying games and not cooperating with the investigation and running up the tab. The 911 Investigation was performed more efficiently and it was completed in a more timely manner.

:o you make me laugh man :D :D

that's such a great bull**** response i just have to let the whole thing go

case dismissed :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 10 2004, 11:11 AM
    [b] :o you make me laugh man :D :D

that's such a great bull**** response i just have to let the whole thing go

case dismissed :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Jetman actually makes valid point. You bring up the 9/11 budget as if it never got us anywhere, when in fact we found out what happened rather quickly. Do you expect us to run up the tab just to say the blowjob tab was less?

Is it absurd that we had to spend that much investigating Clinton? Yes. But part of it was that some people, whether you agree with it or not, wanted answers and that administration was ducking quesitons so it did cost more to find out. People get up in arms saying we were solely investigating his personal life when part of it did have to do with perjury as well. Even though we shouldnt have to spend over 200 millions to find out if someone perjured, when its the president, its a pretty big issue.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 10 2004, 11:17 AM
    [b] i don't see how clintons blow jobs affected his presidency...The guy blew off steam..good for him..I'd love to get head at work sometimes... [/b][/quote]
    [quote][b]when brainwashed losers back the President REGARDLESS of what actually is going on, and bash anyone who bashes him as traitors and commies and whatever else[/b][/quote]

Posted [url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=22377]here[/url] by a lib on this board. :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan[/i]@May 10 2004, 12:18 PM
    [b] Even though we shouldnt have to spend over 200 millions to find out if someone perjured, when its the president, its a pretty big issue. [/b][/quote]
    yeah apparently its such a big issue we needed to spend 6x on that then 9-11 just to be sure...

the worst attack on American soil and we are spending 6x that on blowjob investigations

here's a news flash - if Gore had won the election and 9-11 occured on his watch there would have been a billion dollars spent on investigating 9-11 and "what went wrong" - that's the truth

this country has no checks no balances - its a single party state - just like the founding fathers envisioned <_<

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+May 10 2004, 11:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ May 10 2004, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheBrodyMan[/i]@May 10 2004, 12:18 PM
    [b] Even though we shouldnt have to spend over 200 millions to find out if someone perjured, when its the president, its a pretty big issue. [/b][/quote]
    yeah apparently its such a big issue we needed to spend 6x on that then 9-11 just to be sure...

the worst attack on American soil and we are spending 6x that on blowjob investigations

here&#39;s a news flash - if Gore had won the election and 9-11 occured on his watch there would have been a billion dollars spent on investigating 9-11 and "what went wrong" - that&#39;s the truth

this country has no checks no balances - its a single party state - just like the founding fathers envisioned <_< [/b][/quote]
    The country did find out what went wrong and I am not just talking about the mistakes of the airlines.

The FBI and CIA were both exposed for not doing a good job and having a big part in what happened.

So since we do know this, you want us to spend even more money than neccessary? If Gore was in office, the same amount of money wouldve spent and probably less because there would probably be direct links blaming Gore for what happened, as opposed to Bush whereas the law enforcement groups f*cked up.

cmon Brodyman if Gore was in office he would have been impeached by now

we live in a country with NO checks and balances

the White House
    the Senate
    the House
    the Supreme Court

all controlled by one party

this is not what democracy is about... yeah ya know what im discusted with the democrats as a party as much as the next man but what&#39;s the alternative?

vote for Bush and make him supreme emperor for life?

it&#39;s not democratic - it&#39;s not patriotic - it&#39;s a joke.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][b]here&#39;s a news flash - if Gore had won the election and 9-11 occured on his watch there would have been a billion dollars spent on investigating 9-11 and "what went wrong" - that&#39;s the truth[/b][/quote]

Absolutely&#33; Why? Because it would take nearly 2 years for the investigation team to get past all the lies, blockades and bull&#036;hit.

Had that POS just said, "yeah, I got a hummer, what&#39;s it to ya?" I would have laughed my ass off. But no... lie after lie after lie... see how that works?

yeah i get it now the Democrats are liars and the Republicans tell nothing but the truth

:blink:

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 10 2004, 01:25 PM
    [b] yeah i get it now the Democrats are liars and the Republicans tell nothing but the truth

[/b][/quote]
    When it comes to thes past two investigations, that is absolutely correct.

All Pro
    I don&#39;t know about this debate. Befor I can have an opinion, I gotta see this video. Making people stand around naked is one thing.

.....You are claiming these people were sodomized/etc and there is video of it?

This, if true, would be indefensible.

proof. gotta see it. link?

hey here&#39;s one silver lining

its the first time in human history that a woman has been accused of committing anything close to the traditional rape and pillage atrocities against males in the theater of war

thousands of years from now gender study academics will look back and remember this fine moment <_<

we should all be proud :blink: :unsure:

[quote][i]Originally posted by JerryK[/i]@May 10 2004, 01:38 PM
    [b] I don&#39;t know about this debate. Befor I can have an opinion, I gotta see this video. Making people stand around naked is one thing.

.....You are claiming these people were sodomized/etc and there is video of it?

This, if true, would be indefensible.

proof. gotta see it. link? [/b][/quote]
    The guy who posted this is a liar. There is no video of US soldires Soddomising little boys. This piece of ****e who started this thread is dishonoring our military by spreading vicious rumors. These people are dying for their country while this wacko accuses them of terrible crimes. Shame on you Bman

[quote][i]Originally posted by JetFanTransplant+May 10 2004, 01:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetFanTransplant @ May 10 2004, 01:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bitonti[/i]@May 10 2004, 01:25 PM
    [b] yeah i get it now the Democrats are liars and the Republicans tell nothing but the truth

[/b][/quote]
    When it comes to thes past two investigations, that is absolutely correct. [/b][/quote]
    if you really believe that you are a moron

all policians are liars

ALL OF EM

not just some of em

ALL of EM, even the ones you vote for