Thread: bush/rummy should be held accountable

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    (AP) - The Army general who first investigated prisoner abuse in an Iraqi prison told Congress on Tuesday the mistreatment resulted from faulty leadership, a "lack of discipline, no training whatsoever and no supervision." Maj. Gen. Antonio Taguba also left open the possibility that members of the Central Intelligence Agency as well as armed forces personnel and civilian contractors were culpable in the abusive treatment of prisoners at the Abu Ghraib prison. More...
    Taguba Report on Abuse (Antiwar.com) - Timeline (AP)

Instead our soldiers were told that iraquis would give them flowers..that's the training they got!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Taliban Ted Kennedy did his part in undermining the country today in Congress.

The Jackal Traitors of the left continue to coddle and give aid to the enemy for political gain. Good thing Hanoi John is soliciting donations off the scandal :blink:

ahhhhhh liberailism is just so great.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    your boy George Bush and his family and all of their supporters have ties to terrorism...
    everyone knows that the saudi royal family was partially behind 9-11...iraq was not...Bush and all his cronies get millions from the Saudi terrorists...
    therefore bush has blood on his hands..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 11 2004, 12:05 PM
    [b] your boy George Bush and his family and all of their supporters have ties to terrorism...
    everyone knows that the saudi royal family was partially behind 9-11...iraq was not...Bush and all his cronies get millions from the Saudi terrorists...
    therefore bush has blood on his hands.. [/b][/quote]
    Ok Michael Moore :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    answer this question:
    Does George BUsh have business dealing with Saudis..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@May 11 2004, 11:40 AM
    [b] Well Taliban Ted Kennedy did his part in undermining the country today in Congress.

The Jackal Traitors of the left continue to coddle and give aid to the enemy for political gain. Good thing Hanoi John is soliciting donations off the scandal :blink:

ahhhhhh liberailism is just so great. [/b][/quote]
    liberalism....terrorism- is there really a difference?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 11 2004, 12:13 PM
    [b] answer this question:
    Does George BUsh have business dealing with Saudis.. [/b][/quote]
    Take your pick of any number of past presidents and you'll find business deals between them and the Saudi's.

So there are Saudi citizens that are part of al Queada, does that some how shock you?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    and you wonder why people think you are a ****ing idiot...

and to think you said you were independent...you are a conservative fascist...

btw...this is in response to comebacks: liberalism....terrorism- is there really a difference?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is a topic worthy of a better debate than another trashy namecalling thread.

I don't think Rummy should be fired at this point. I think its too early clearly point the finger at any one person.

I do however think that the pentagon along with this administration grossly underestimated what was needed to properly attempt to liberate Iraq. I say attempt cause I'm not sure the goal is even achievable.

I agree with numerous other posts which stated we are going about this in a half assed manner & don't have nearly enough qualified tropps to complete the task at hand.

Some say its because of the damn libs bashing them every step of the way, making it harder for them to do their job properly. I disagree. I am extremely dissapointed after one year. It has proven to me to be a gross mismanagement failure by the war strategists. How in the world can we kick a country's ass in about 3weeks & not have a clue what to do with it after the fact?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    joewilly, don't you have spellcheck you idiotic monon???