Thread: Will the Red Cross check up on these guys?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    BAGHDAD, Iraq*—*Gunmen attacked a U.S.-run civilian convoy in Iraq's western desert and some personnel were unaccounted for, U.S. officials said Tuesday. Iraq's oil minister said a weekend bombing at a southern pipeline had cut oil exports by 30 percent.
    The attack on the convoy came as one Russian worker was confirmed dead and two others abducted in another attack on foreigners working in Iraq.

Will all you liberals demand they be treated humanely along with all the others being held hostage? I bet no. C'mon take to the streets with your Hemp and petruli oil. Peace dudes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm confused pope, are you labeling the red cross as no good liberal protesting potsmokers?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by joewilly[/i]@May 11 2004, 12:05 PM
    [b] I'm confused pope, are you labeling the red cross as no good liberal protesting potsmokers? [/b][/quote]
    Why are you confused about that?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    saddam's torture chambers are alive and well and under new mangement..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 11 2004, 12:16 PM
    [b] saddam's torture chambers are alive and well and under new mangement.. [/b][/quote]
    Didn't expect an answer from you on the original question posed.

:lol: That underwear on the head is just brutal.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    pope the fact of the matter is the red cross has been screaming about Iraqi prisoner abuse for a couple years but no one wanted to listen to them

now you slam them as some sort of hippie organization?

they are a worldwide non-profit organization who's only agenda is to save human lives

of course you wouldn't respect that, it has nothing to do with the Oil grab

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 11 2004, 12:16 PM
    [b] saddam's torture chambers are alive and well and under new mangement.. [/b][/quote]
    Once again, thanks for helping prove you are a total hypocrite!

Just a few days ago Sadaam's rape and torture rooms were just "hearsay" according to you; now that they conveniently fit your agenda they have somehow reappeared.

Again, you are a pathetic hypocrite!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 11 2004, 12:21 PM
    [b] pope the fact of the matter is the red cross has been screaming about Iraqi prisoner abuse for a couple years but no one wanted to listen to them

now you slam them as some sort of hippie organization?

they are a worldwide non-profit organization who's only agenda is to save human lives

of course you wouldn't respect that, it has nothing to do with the Oil grab [/b][/quote]
    And they are concerned about the American, Italian, Russian & British prisoners and hostages?

I've yet to hear them voice concern over them or is the mainstream liberal media not allowed to air such stuff.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    that post was a total joke..
    but it's clear that prisoners (90% have been wrongly imprisioned according to the red cross!) are being totured by US troops...that's nothing to joke about..that's pretty horrendous..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 11 2004, 12:26 PM
    [b] that post was a total joke..
    but it's clear that prisoners (90% have been wrongly imprisioned according to the red cross!) are being totured by US troops...that's nothing to joke about..that's pretty horrendous.. [/b][/quote]
    Why is it a joke because you only care what Americans do to other people not the vice versa?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    American Civilian Found Dead in Baghdad

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - An American civilian was found dead near a highway overpass in Baghdad, the U.S. military said Tuesday. There were signs of trauma on the corpse, the military said.

The man, whose identity was not released, was not connected with the U.S. military or civilian government mission in Iraq, a military spokesman said.

The body was discovered Saturday

Where's the outrage from Ted Kennedy & Co.? Why are all the jackals on the left silent?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    it sucks..people dying everyday for no reason.,..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Video Seems to Show Beheading of American

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - A video posted Tuesday on an Islamic militant Web site appeared to show a group affiliated with al-Qaida beheading an American in Iraq, saying the death was revenge for the prisoner-abuse scandal.

The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange jumpsuit who identified himself as an American from Philadelphia.

After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and cutting off his head with a large knife. They then held the head out before the camera.

Keep demanding all the photos be released libs, you're not putting anyone in danger :blink:
    What will the Red Cross say?