Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: As a Knick fan I say....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Looking good in the 3rd quarter!! Up 13

Traitor!!! you are such a fairweather fan!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Knickerbocker@May 11 2004, 09:47 PM
    Traitor!!! you are such a fairweather fan!
    Nope

I root for New York through thick and thin.

I'd rather the Nets than Pistons that's for sure!!

shoot yourself

saying i love the knicks and im rooting for the nets doesn't go together . . . traitor

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by The Chad@May 11 2004, 09:53 PM
    shoot yourself

saying i love the knicks and im rooting for the nets doesn't go together . . . traitor
    Blow me!!

The only New York team I cant stomach is the Rangers

Hate the fuc*ing Rangers!!

JONE IS A BUM!!! No real Knicks fans who bled orange and blue would CONSIDER rooting for New Jersey. Whatta bum!

Hall Of Fame
    Whats wrong with rooting for the Nets? Just because they are close to the Knicks distance wise doesnt mean I have to hate them.

Think about it, what have the Nets badly to the Knicks? It wasnt like the Heat where everygame was intense...the Knicks/Nets games are just whatever.

Bulls/Knicks were rivals because they were the two best teams in the East and also had some incredible games.

The Nets are historically a losing organization and they have finally began to win. I never felt animosity towards them, and I am with JonE...Go Nets!!!

Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@May 11 2004, 10:02 PM

Think about it, what have the Nets badly to the Knicks?
    jason kidd spitting on Frank Williams was prett bad. RJ trashing Frank wasnt too kind either.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Knickerbocker

I'm not going nuts over here.

Just rather see them win over any team in the playoffs

Now in '99.....I was jumping all over the place!!

I am a Knicks fan and I am rooting for the Nets. Rooting for the Nets does not make you a traitor. It is not like cheering on the Red Sox or the Mets as a Yankee fan.

BTW I want Kenyon Martin on the Knicks next year. I don't care how Isiah does it get him! NJ is not going to be able to keep him, he has already said he will leave. Knicks fans want Rashweed, F him. Give me K-Mart.

Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@May 11 2004, 10:02 PM
    Whats wrong with rooting for the Nets? Just because they are close to the Knicks distance wise doesnt mean I have to hate them.

Think about it, what have the Nets badly to the Knicks? It wasnt like the Heat where everygame was intense...the Knicks/Nets games are just whatever.

Bulls/Knicks were rivals because they were the two best teams in the East and also had some incredible games.

The Nets are historically a losing organization and they have finally began to win. I never felt animosity towards them, and I am with JonE...Go Nets!!!
    Perfectly said

Originally posted by Chrisrud@May 11 2004, 10:11 PM

BTW I want Kenyon Martin on the Knicks next year. I don't care how Isiah does it get him! NJ is not going to be able to keep him, he has already said he will leave. Knicks fans want Rashweed, F him. Give me K-Mart.
    Keep dreaming bout K-mart it aint gonna happen....We (TRUE knicks fans) want Dampier or Okafor we dont really want sheed anymore.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Knickerbocker@May 11 2004, 10:14 PM

Keep dreaming bout K-mart it aint gonna happen....We (TRUE knicks fans) want Dampier or Okafor we dont really want sheed anymore.
    Okafor

You keep dreaming bud <_<

How are the Knicks going to get get Okafor? And I have been hearing about Dampier for years now

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Was&#39;nt it funny at halftime when Sir Charles said the Nets would never win this game???

I wish I was logged in to my betting service......from Charles&#39; lips to the bank :lol:

Originally posted by Chrisrud@May 11 2004, 10:17 PM
    How are the Knicks going to get get Okafor? And I have been hearing about Dampier for years now
    The Dampier rumor popped uo maybe ONE HOUR BEFOR THE DEADLINE AT EARLIEST. Th Okafor trade would have to involve Grant Hill....its only a rumor, dude.- dont buy too much into it.

after the 1st round, there&#39;s bad blood

there was no bad-blood b4 and yes I hate the pacers/heat more but the 1st round changed that. Kidd towering over Williams . . . K-Mart with all his taunts . . . The hard foul on Timmy . . . No1 likes jefferson

it&#39;s ok, at the garden . . . game 3 . . . even though they lost, i have never seen a team more scared. When jefferson was fouled hard and the whole garden gave a standing O - his eyes looked like one&#39;s of a serial killer. There&#39;s not much of an argument, knicks have the fans and the heart, nets may win but in reality - who really gives a s**t.

Originally posted by Knickerbocker+May 11 2004, 10:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Knickerbocker @ May 11 2004, 10:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Chrisrud@May 11 2004, 10:17 PM
    The Dampier rumor popped uo maybe ONE HOUR BEFOR THE DEADLINE AT EARLIEST. Th Okafor trade would have to involve Grant Hill....its only a rumor, dude.- dont buy too much into it. [/b][/quote]
    The Grant Hill rumor is with Antoine Walker and the Dallas Mavericks. Show me something that has the Knicks anywhere involved in those talks.

Dampier has been on the Knicks radar for the LAST THREE SEASONS

Originally posted by The Chad@May 11 2004, 10:22 PM
    after the 1st round, there&#39;s bad blood

there was no bad-blood b4 and yes I hate the pacers/heat more but the 1st round changed that. Kidd towering over Williams . . . K-Mart with all his taunts . . . The hard foul on Timmy . . . No1 likes jefferson

it&#39;s ok, at the garden . . . game 3 . . . even though they lost, i have never seen a team more scared. When jefferson was fouled hard and the whole garden gave a standing O - his eyes looked like one&#39;s of a serial killer. There&#39;s not much of an argument, knicks have the fans and the heart, nets may win but in reality - who really gives a s**t.
    Kidd not only towered over him but he spat on him as well....TiVo, baby&#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by Chrisrud+May 11 2004, 10:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chrisrud @ May 11 2004, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Knickerbocker@May 11 2004, 10:20 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Chrisrud
    @May 11 2004, 10:17 PM

The Dampier rumor popped uo maybe ONE HOUR BEFOR THE DEADLINE AT EARLIEST. Th Okafor trade would have to involve Grant Hill....its only a rumor, dude.- dont buy too much into it.
    The Grant Hill rumor is with Antoine Walker and the Dallas Mavericks. Show me something that has the Knicks anywhere involved in those talks.

Dampier has been on the Knicks radar for the LAST THREE SEASONS [/b][/quote]
    Dampier waS NOT ON THE RADAR FOR THREE SEASONS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. HE WAS PUT ON OUR LIST EARLY ON THIS SEASON&#33;&#33;&#33;

Knicks may trade Kurt Thomas, Shandon Anderson, Frank Williams and their 2nd rd pick to Orlando for their first round pick and their 2nd round pick in a fauture draft.