Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just saw the video

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nick Berg. He was slaughtered in the cruelest fashion I have ever witnessed in my life. These arab terrorists are not Human. They took this guy and started sawing off his head. I cannot beleive what I just saw....there is no going back now. Nothing in my life will ever change how i feel now....now I just want to Bomb that country to infinity. I want to carpet bomb Baghdad...I want to carpet bomb Al-Sadr and his Qaeda cronies into oblivion. That was the most disgusting action I have ever witnessed in my life. I dont care where the bombs hit anymore. That was just not right....May God bless that poor kid's soul....

Islam is going down....

LL

No more sympathy from me....I am staunchly pro-bomb them into their 99 virgins...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    im sick after seeing that

F'ing carpet pilots

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    it was bad, but i have seen alot worse...people sawed in half with chainsaws and s**t...my friends are some sick folks i guess...they buy takes of that s**t...usually it makes me puke, this didn't...it was sick and twisted but not nearly life changing...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    you're a stranger man.

really.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    huh? i didn't say i wanted to watch the movies...i said they did...i ****in puked when i saw them...but there is a huge market for those types of videos...they are like $20/piece...if you think they are the only ones who watch them you are crazy...they sell them all over the internet...or just go to rotton.com and other "interesting" sites...

i really think people need to read...im strange? is it strange to see videos like that and puke?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory[/i]@May 12 2004, 12:47 AM
    [b] huh? i didn't say i wanted to watch the movies...i said they did...i ****in puked when i saw them...but there is a huge market for those types of videos...they are like $20/piece...if you think they are the only ones who watch them you are crazy...they sell them all over the internet...or just go to rotton.com and other "interesting" sites...

i really think people need to read...im strange? is it strange to see videos like that and puke? [/b][/quote]
    not just that....ive read some of your other posts, you're just an odd guy.

and watching guys get cut in half by chainsaws does make you a weirdo, regardless of if you wanted to see it.

you must have some interesting friends though.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i didn't want to see it...i walked into the room when they were watching it...they were my roomates at the time...

just go to rotton.com and you will see much worse...they had this one video of a kid getting hit by a train...but just in the face...it took a clean slice off of half of the kids face...but the sickest one of all was this guy who hooked a conveyer(sp?) belt hooked up to a saw and he put himself on it and sawed himself in half lengthways...sick s**t, i honestly don't like that type of s**t but what the hell are you supposed to do when they have it hooked up to a 25" television and the entire apartment is only about 500 square feet...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    personally i dont like that s**t, so i try and stay away from that stuff.

i usually find things funny that other people dont...but that unneccesary gory s**t just gets to me.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    just curious...whos in your avatar?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The difference between those horror movies and this video is that this video is real, this really happened. The screams from this poor kid werent fake or anything, they were real. Thats why this freaks me out more than any horror movie I have ever seen.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey, i definatly don't find that s**t funny either...a couple of my friends...by the way, this was like 5 years ago and im not really friends with them anymore...they just thought it was interesting

and thats me in the avatar...from like 2 or 3 years ago...i actually look nothing like that now but i don't let people take pictures of me so thats the only one on the computer :) and its colored green for the jets of course...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan[/i]@May 11 2004, 11:00 PM
    [b] The difference between those horror movies and this video is that this video is real, this really happened. The screams from this poor kid werent fake or anything, they were real. Thats why this freaks me out more than any horror movie I have ever seen. [/b][/quote]
    those aren't horror movies dude...those are THE REAL THING. its sick s**t but its all over the net. there are all kinds of murders on tape all over the internet. some are fakes but some are real s**t...these people scream too and its sick don't get me wrong...

one more i just remembered was a gay guy tied to two cars and they just ripped him in half...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory+May 11 2004, 10:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (yourworstmemory @ May 11 2004, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheBrodyMan[/i]@May 11 2004, 11:00 PM
    [b] The difference between those horror movies and this video is that this video is real, this really happened. The screams from this poor kid werent fake or anything, they were real. Thats why this freaks me out more than any horror movie I have ever seen. [/b][/quote]
    those aren&#39;t horror movies dude...those are THE REAL THING. its sick s**t but its all over the net. there are all kinds of murders on tape all over the internet. some are fakes but some are real s**t...these people scream too and its sick don&#39;t get me wrong...

one more i just remembered was a gay guy tied to two cars and they just ripped him in half... [/b][/quote]
    Oh I know about the other stuff, like rotten.com, but I was referring to horro movies in general. No, I have seen some real stuff on the internet and it spooks the sht out of me because it is real. I can deal with Hollywood deaths, but when it comes to the real thing I bug out.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i definatly agree&#33; i don&#39;t like it either...it makes me want to puke...and i have a bad gag reflex so i usually end up puking...which is what made this weird...for some reason it just didn&#39;t seem like it was real...not saying it wasn&#39;t and don&#39;t get me wrong, it is horrible, but the actual footage just didn&#39;t seem as gore-y as others i have seen...

but it is still sick as hell...

as for horror movies, you can always tell they are fake so yeah...that isn&#39;t a problem with me either...it always seems comical...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can somebody post a link to the video?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Stewdawg[/i]@May 11 2004, 11:39 PM
    [b] Can somebody post a link to the video? [/b][/quote]
    [url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=22479]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.ph...=ST&f=7&t=22479[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea, actually found it after I left this thread, thanks.

That poor guy, horrible thing to watch. Also very tough to watch video of his Father sitting at his home on the porch it looked like, crying into another guy&#39;s shoulder. You could feel his pain.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please remove this. This is not a forum for this.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Lawyers, Guns and Money[/i]@May 12 2004, 12:31 AM
    [b] Please remove this. This is not a forum for this. [/b][/quote]
    What?

Is this not a political or world event? Where should we discuss this most horrible act? NBA Talk?

Instead of removing this topic, how about you just don&#39;t come back here?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Stewdawg+May 12 2004, 12:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Stewdawg @ May 12 2004, 12:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lawyers[/i]@ Guns and Money,May 12 2004, 12:31 AM
    [b] Please remove this. This is not a forum for this. [/b][/quote]
    What?

Is this not a political or world event? Where should we discuss this most horrible act? NBA Talk?

Instead of removing this topic, how about you just don&#39;t come back here? [/b][/quote]
    Stew, I am as outraged as anyone, trust em I am seeing red&#33; But, we have to remeber where this is being shown. And for that matter what good comes from someone else&#39;s excicution being shown? Just curiousity being fuklifilled in my opinion. And I think we should have a little more respect for his life and his families cinsideration. I cant imagine what they are having to suffer through. Please tell me what good, if any, it serves to show this.