Thread: Nick Berg

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the video thanks to a post in this forum. I also read some of the translation.

The D-bag reading said "to American Mothers and wives of US soldiers", he went on to say "this" man had been offered in trade for other prisoners. Did they believe they had a US soldier? Everything I have seen says he was a civilian working there on his own.

I saw the pics of the US soldiers and the prisoners and, I have to say, I said "whats the big deal?" I realize "we" dont do that stuff to "our" prisoners, but really, its not like they brutally murdered anybody.

They paraded some guys around naked, put a leash on guys, sicced dogs on them, hooked a guy up to a fake electric box, etc, etc, etc...

None of it made me wish I wasnt American.

I have this strong sense of loyalty. We are the good guys, my President is the best leader in the world, my Country is the greatest place on this Earth.

I have the utmost respect for every soldier, airman, sailor out there defending this Country. They are the good guys, trying to do right.

Things got out of hand in the prison over there? OK. Maybe they were trying to do too much, trying to "break" guys to gather intel, maybe there is just nothing else to do there, maybe they need more rotation. I dont know.

I do know that I support President Bush, I support this Country, I support our armed forces. They are on my team.

These f'ing scumbag henchmen al-queda pricks couldnt die a slow enough death for me. Words cannot express my feelings for them and their beliefs, as assinine as they are.

Seeing Nick Berg's Father crying in anquish into the arms of another guy at his house was enough to take my breath away. I thoughts are with him and his family, they are on my team too.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That pic I referred to with the Father is actually the front page picture of the NJ Star-Ledger today.