Thread: Wis newspaper needs Pro-Bush letters!

[url=http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000507940]http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/ne...t_id=1000507940[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    C'mon Bit, the people who are ripping on Bush there are from Wisconsin; they dont count as real US citizens :lol:

Oh wait, do they ?:huh:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

YWM,
    Please cut the language. I certainly dont want to see Sooth get rid of this forum.

quite frankly the way Bush gets reel;ected is b/c of those states...NY/California are dem...
    it's in between where bush can use his down home message.

Bush has a decent shot at taking Wisconsin. :D

Saturday, May 08, 2004
    On Wisconsin: In 2000, Al Gore beat George Bush by a mere 6,099 votes in Wisconsin, taking the state's 11 electoral votes. In 2004, Wisconsin will have only 10 electoral votes. But it looks unlikely John Kerry will be able to replicate Gore's narrow victory.

A Badger Poll, conducted April 20-28 by the University of Wisconsin Survey Center, showed Bush easily beating Kerry in the state, 50% to 38%. On the question of who would do a better job protecting America from terrorism, Bush beat Kerry, 56% to 11%; on who would do a better job improving the economy, Bush beat Kerry 36% to 30%; and on who could be counted on to keep campaign promises, Bush beat Kerry, 32% to 17%. Look's like Kerry could be headed down and out in Middle America.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@May 12 2004, 07:21 AM
    [b] YWM,
    Please cut the language. I certainly dont want to see Sooth get rid of this forum. [/b][/quote]
    I'd like to start a petetion to get rid of YWM. The guy doesn't add anything to this forum.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+May 12 2004, 09:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ May 12 2004, 09:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetman67[/i]@May 12 2004, 07:21 AM
    [b] YWM,
    Please cut the language. I certainly dont want to see Sooth get rid of this forum. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;d like to start a petetion to get rid of YWM. The guy doesn&#39;t add anything to this forum. [/b][/quote]
    Everyone has a right to speak his/her opinion, it just can be done without the vulgarity. Debating issues is a great thing. Debates should be conducted in a professional manner.