Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Mexican Air Force Pilots Film 11 UFOs

  1. #1
    maybe we should pin this on Saddam too?

    Mexican Air Force Pilots Film 11 UFOs

    Tue May 11, 6:05 PM ET


    MEXICO CITY - Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state, a Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday.


    AP Photo

    Mexican Air Force Pilots Film 11 UFOs
    (AP Video)



    A videotape made widely available to the news media on Tuesday shows the bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large headlights, moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky.


    The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar.


    "Was I afraid? Yes. A little afraid because we were facing something that had never happened before," said radar operator Lt. German Marin in a taped interview made public Tuesday.


    "I couldn't say what it was ... but I think they're completely real," added Lt. Mario Adrian Vazquez, the infrared equipment operator. Vazquez insisted that there was no way to alter the recorded images.


    The plane's captain, Maj. Magdaleno Castanon, said the military jets chased the lights "and I believe they could feel we were pursuing them."


    When the jets stopped following the objects, they disappeared, he said.


    A Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday that the videotape was filmed by members of the Mexican Air Force. The spokesman declined to comment further and spoke on customary condition of anonymity.


    The video was first aired on national television Monday night then again at a news conference Tuesday by Jaime Maussan, a Mexican investigator who has dedicated the past 10 years to studying UFOs.


    "This is historic news," Maussan told reporters. "Hundreds of videos (of UFOs) exist, but none had the backing of the armed forces of any country. ... The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds."


    Maussan said Secretary of Defense Gen. Ricardo Vega Garcia gave him the video on April 22.

  2. #2
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 12 2004, 08:44 AM
    [b] maybe we should pin this on Saddam too?

    Mexican Air Force Pilots Film 11 UFOs

    Tue May 11, 6:05 PM ET


    MEXICO CITY - Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state, a Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday.


    AP Photo

    Mexican Air Force Pilots Film 11 UFOs
    (AP Video)



    A videotape made widely available to the news media on Tuesday shows the bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large headlights, moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky.


    The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar.


    "Was I afraid? Yes. A little afraid because we were facing something that had never happened before," said radar operator Lt. German Marin in a taped interview made public Tuesday.


    "I couldn't say what it was ... but I think they're completely real," added Lt. Mario Adrian Vazquez, the infrared equipment operator. Vazquez insisted that there was no way to alter the recorded images.


    The plane's captain, Maj. Magdaleno Castanon, said the military jets chased the lights "and I believe they could feel we were pursuing them."


    When the jets stopped following the objects, they disappeared, he said.


    A Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday that the videotape was filmed by members of the Mexican Air Force. The spokesman declined to comment further and spoke on customary condition of anonymity.


    The video was first aired on national television Monday night then again at a news conference Tuesday by Jaime Maussan, a Mexican investigator who has dedicated the past 10 years to studying UFOs.


    "This is historic news," Maussan told reporters. "Hundreds of videos (of UFOs) exist, but none had the backing of the armed forces of any country. ... The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds."


    Maussan said Secretary of Defense Gen. Ricardo Vega Garcia gave him the video on April 22. [/b][/quote]
    Let's be real...UFO's exist and the sooner we get our heads out of the sand the sooner we can begin a thorough investigation of these beings/phenomena...

    LL

  3. #3
    DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Guest
    Experimental Government Aircraft. There are no martians crawling around this earth. 30-40 yrs ago the Stealth was a UFO....and on and on.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    8,682
    This is obviously Bill Clinton's fault. :lol: :D :P

  5. #5
    Maxman
    Guest
    Mexico has an Air Force? Seriously?

    If that is possible then UFOs are certainly possible as well.

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NE PA
    Posts
    969
    One of the most arrogant statements I've ever heard is some one saying that in all of the cosmos that this lil piece of rock has the only life on it????????????????????? :huh: My wife is a Catholic and she refuses to believe in UFO's or Aliens, :blink: I'm one who believes in just about anything unless it's proven the contrary

  7. #7
    no offense to yr wife but Catholics are some of the most retarded people on earth!
    Along with orthodox jews and muslims!
    75% of Earth is ocean...and by looking at our leaders in Washington you can make an argument that the most intelligent life on Earth is probably living in the sea...So chances are if there are aliens they can probably be found flying over the oceans!
    Whats is even more unblelievable is that Mexcio has an Airforce!

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    8,682
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 12 2004, 01:41 PM
    [b] no offense to yr wife but Catholics are some of the most retarded people on earth!
    Along with orthodox jews and muslims!
    75% of Earth is ocean...and by looking at our leaders in Washington you can make an argument that the most intelligent life on Earth is probably living in the sea...So chances are if there are aliens they can probably be found flying over the oceans!
    Whats is even more unblelievable is that Mexcio has an Airforce! [/b][/quote]
    That was one of the most 'retarded' posts I've ever read.

    According to you Protestants are the only non-retards.

    You're an f-ing tool. You are the retard. You need mental help.

  9. #9
    Maxman
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 12 2004, 12:41 PM
    [b] no offense to yr wife but Catholics are some of the most retarded people on earth!
    Along with orthodox jews and muslims!
    75% of Earth is ocean...and by looking at our leaders in Washington you can make an argument that the most intelligent life on Earth is probably living in the sea...So chances are if there are aliens they can probably be found flying over the oceans!
    Whats is even more unblelievable is that Mexcio has an Airforce! [/b][/quote]
    Anyone who believes something you don't is a retard? Is that how it works?

  10. #10
    Catholics are retards..Actually, anyone who lets a 2000 year old book regulate their life..is a retard..just in my opinion..
    Catholics believe gays are going to hell...
    born agains believe anyone who doesb't accept christ as a savior is going to hell..
    to me these people are retards..

  11. #11
    Maxman
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 12 2004, 01:33 PM
    [b] Catholics are retards..Actually, anyone who lets a 2000 year old book regulate their life..is a retard..just in my opinion..
    Catholics believe gays are going to hell...
    born agains believe anyone who doesb't accept christ as a savior is going to hell..
    to me these people are retards.. [/b][/quote]
    So the gays going to hell thing is a sore subject for you? You seem pretty upset about it.

    FYI: The Catholic Church teaches that sex should be limited to marriage and that marriages should be between a man and a woman. Homosexual sex is sin. Adultery is sin. Fornication is sin. They that continue to do such things will not inherit the Kingdom of God. That is what the church teaches.

  12. #12
    to me those teaching are retarded!

  13. #13
    Maxman
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 12 2004, 02:47 PM
    [b] to me those teaching are retarded! [/b][/quote]
    It is certainly your right to disagree with them. I find it amusing that you would pick on a moral issue and equate it to being "retarded". Maybe it is just your poor choice of words but I don't get it.

    If you don't agree with the teachings of the church then don't abide by them. Since you knocked the New Testatment for being sold old I am assuming that you are not Jewish either.

    Agnostic? Or do you believe in magnets like your friend?

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Catholics are not taught nor do they believe that gays are going to hell. Everyone, sinners and saints, has an opportunity to be welcomed into God's kingdom if they repent their sins. St. Paul was a major-league sinner and now he's a saint.....

    Catholics do not even believe that non-Catholics are going to hell. SOME may, and SOME may even teach that, even though it is in contrevention to the official dogma. Accepting Christ as your savior is the "best" path, in their view, but what other religion (or group of secular beliefs) does not believe in its own inherent rightness?

    You think you're better than Catholics and have better morals. Fine. How is that any different? You can make harsh judgments about Catholics, yet you rip them for making harsh judgments about others? You are convinced that YOU are right. Well, they are convniced that [i]they[/i] are right. Nobody KNOWS anything. We all have to find a system of beliefs or morals than we can choose to live by, whether it is something we don't think much about or think about every Sunday.

    The funny thing is that you are a lot like Catholics, you have simply replaced "God" with "self."

  15. #15
    Jesus was an alien. the Star of Bethlehem was a UFO. The Mexican air force was chasing Harry Potter.

  16. #16
    Maxman
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@May 12 2004, 03:29 PM
    [b] Catholics are not taught nor do they believe that gays are going to hell. Everyone, sinners and saints, has an opportunity to be welcomed into God's kingdom if they repent their sins. St. Paul was a major-league sinner and now he's a saint.....

    Catholics do not even believe that non-Catholics are going to hell. SOME may, and SOME may even teach that, even though it is in contrevention to the official dogma. Accepting Christ as your savior is the "best" path, in their view, but what other religion (or group of secular beliefs) does not believe in its own inherent rightness?

    You think you're better than Catholics and have better morals. Fine. How is that any different? You can make harsh judgments about Catholics, yet you rip them for making harsh judgments about others? You are convinced that YOU are right. Well, they are convniced that [i]they[/i] are right. Nobody KNOWS anything. We all have to find a system of beliefs or morals than we can choose to live by, whether it is something we don't think much about or think about every Sunday.

    The funny thing is that you are a lot like Catholics, you have simply replaced "God" with "self." [/b][/quote]
    I am right and you are wrong. Now give me my ball, I am going home.

  17. #17
    the mexican airforce was trying to get illegals INTO America!

  18. #18
    It was dickkotite.
    He "borrowed" Bigfoot's UFO again.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman+May 12 2004, 04:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Maxman @ May 12 2004, 04:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jets5ever[/i]@May 12 2004, 03:29 PM
    [b] Catholics are not taught nor do they believe that gays are going to hell. Everyone, sinners and saints, has an opportunity to be welcomed into God&#39;s kingdom if they repent their sins. St. Paul was a major-league sinner and now he&#39;s a saint.....

    Catholics do not even believe that non-Catholics are going to hell. SOME may, and SOME may even teach that, even though it is in contrevention to the official dogma. Accepting Christ as your savior is the "best" path, in their view, but what other religion (or group of secular beliefs) does not believe in its own inherent rightness?

    You think you&#39;re better than Catholics and have better morals. Fine. How is that any different? You can make harsh judgments about Catholics, yet you rip them for making harsh judgments about others? You are convinced that YOU are right. Well, they are convniced that [i]they[/i] are right. Nobody KNOWS anything. We all have to find a system of beliefs or morals than we can choose to live by, whether it is something we don&#39;t think much about or think about every Sunday.

    The funny thing is that you are a lot like Catholics, you have simply replaced "God" with "self." [/b][/quote]
    I am right and you are wrong. Now give me my ball, I am going home. [/b][/quote]
    Maxie - nothing you wrote was wrong and our posts weren&#39;t contradictory. The Church DOES teach that homosexual [i]acts[/i] are sinful, but not that homosexuals [i]themselves[/i] are.

    Everything else your wrote is right on. The only qualification I&#39;d add to your first post is that people who do those things (adultery, extramarital fornication, etc) will not be allowed into the Kingdoms of God unless they repent and ask for forgiveness. A trip to confession can wipe away decades of debauchery...God never shuts his doors. Even recanting in private prior to death, not in front of a priest and not receiving the sacrament of Reconcoliation is enough to get you into heaven, or at least purgatory, if you believe in such things. As long as you are sorry for your sins, and ask for forgiveness you are fine.

    I am just pointing out the absurd and often misunderstood (deliberately, I think) notion that Catholics think that gays ARE going or even SHOULD go to hell. They don&#39;t. They disapprove of that lifestyle and consider it a sin. There is a substantive difference...but that does &#39;t allow people to call Catholics retardeed, so it&#39;s ignored for Catholic-bashing, which is just about the last acceptable form of bigotry in this country, IMO.

    I am not even a "believing" Catholic in a strict sense, but I cannot stand ignorant statements like those from bman. If you are going to disagree with something, at least have a basic understanding of what it is you are disagreeing with. No one thinks these days. They just flap their gums and the world tells them that their "feelings" are valid simply because they have them, not because of their intrinsic merit. People think they are thinking, that&#39;s the scary part.

  20. #20
    whatever..my god will kick your gods ass&#33;

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us