Thread: Ted Kennedy

He said that the torture chambers of the Sadam empire are not shut down, they are just being run by new management. The US Government. What a DIK. He also said that Berg was executed for retaliation from the way we treat the prisoners.

They should drop his fat A** on the dirtballs in IRAQ.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfaninCO[/i]@May 12 2004, 10:12 AM
    [b] He said that the torture chambers of the Sadam empire are not shut down, they are just being run by new management. The US Government. What a DIK. He also said that Berg was executed for retaliation from the way we treat the prisoners.

They should drop his fat A** on the dirtballs in IRAQ. [/b][/quote]
    The guy is a complete ass

you expect to hear comments like that spewn on message boards like these, not in the public forums.

wouldn't dropping him out of a plane be considered chemical warfare though? you know, alchohal poisoning when he explodes at impact.

Ted Kennedy is a fat piece of s**t..... Until that fat moron comes clean about leaving a young girl to drown at Chappaquiddick, He needs to keep his fat mouth shut....

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@May 12 2004, 11:15 AM
    [b] Ted Kennedy is a fat piece of s**t..... Until that fat moron comes clean about leaving a young girl to drown at Chappaquiddick, He needs to keep his fat mouth shut.... [/b][/quote]
    Hey Hick, my handsome, handsome patsie fan........ :P What's up baby! :D Are you ready for us Jet Fans to invade Arizona? Are we going to get to spend some time with you?

I don't know JG....That sounds like a pretty rough crowd to me....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@May 12 2004, 11:15 AM
    [b] Ted Kennedy is a fat piece of s**t..... Until that fat moron comes clean about leaving a young girl to drown at Chappaquiddick, He needs to keep his fat mouth shut.... [/b][/quote]
    I didn't think it was humanly possible to agree with Hick ;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet+May 12 2004, 12:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JonEJet @ May 12 2004, 12:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--New England Hick[/i]@May 12 2004, 11:15 AM
    I didn&#39;t think it was humanly possible to agree with Hick ;) [/b][/quote]
    No kidding&#33; Its a first, but its easy to agree that Ted Kennedy is a dirtbag.

Hick you are in Arizona i thought you were in New England the home of our Alma Mater

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@May 12 2004, 11:30 AM
    [b] I don&#39;t know JG....That sounds like a pretty rough crowd to me.... [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t worry Hick......you know I will have your back always......... :wub:

Hall Of Fame
    Ted Kennedy is John Kerry&#39;s go to guy.