Thread: Ted Kennedy

He said that the torture chambers of the Sadam empire are not shut down, they are just being run by new management. The US Government. What a DIK. He also said that Berg was executed for retaliation from the way we treat the prisoners.

They should drop his fat A** on the dirtballs in IRAQ.

Originally posted by jetsfaninCO@May 12 2004, 10:12 AM
    He said that the torture chambers of the Sadam empire are not shut down, they are just being run by new management. The US Government. What a DIK. He also said that Berg was executed for retaliation from the way we treat the prisoners.

They should drop his fat A** on the dirtballs in IRAQ.
    The guy is a complete ass

Veteran
    you expect to hear comments like that spewn on message boards like these, not in the public forums.

wouldn't dropping him out of a plane be considered chemical warfare though? you know, alchohal poisoning when he explodes at impact.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Ted Kennedy is a fat piece of s**t..... Until that fat moron comes clean about leaving a young girl to drown at Chappaquiddick, He needs to keep his fat mouth shut....

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by New England Hick@May 12 2004, 11:15 AM
    Ted Kennedy is a fat piece of s**t..... Until that fat moron comes clean about leaving a young girl to drown at Chappaquiddick, He needs to keep his fat mouth shut....
    Hey Hick, my handsome, handsome patsie fan........ What's up baby! Are you ready for us Jet Fans to invade Arizona? Are we going to get to spend some time with you?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

I don't know JG....That sounds like a pretty rough crowd to me....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by New England Hick@May 12 2004, 11:15 AM
    I didn't think it was humanly possible to agree with Hick

All Pro
    Originally posted by JonEJet+May 12 2004, 12:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JonEJet @ May 12 2004, 12:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--New England Hick@May 12 2004, 11:15 AM
    I didn&#39;t think it was humanly possible to agree with Hick [/b][/quote]
    No kidding&#33; Its a first, but its easy to agree that Ted Kennedy is a dirtbag.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Hick you are in Arizona i thought you were in New England the home of our Alma Mater

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by New England Hick@May 12 2004, 11:30 AM
    I don&#39;t know JG....That sounds like a pretty rough crowd to me....
    Don&#39;t worry Hick......you know I will have your back always......... :wub:

Hall Of Fame
    Ted Kennedy is John Kerry&#39;s go to guy.