Thread: OK Heres the Deal

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This forum is a great place for debating issues of every kind. While we all have our opinions and are very passionate about many things, we all must respect the views of others here too. Any posts that include vulgarity, name calling etc will be deleted. Sooth is serious about keeping the forum as clean and respectable as the Football forum. Lets show our gratitude for him providing us with a place to discuss politics etc and clean the place up!!

Veteran
    I second that.

I am surprised at the direct insults & vulgarity that have slipped thru these threads recently, though It doesn't bother me & usually just reinforces my already low opinion of these posters on both left & right.

I was starting to think it was ok & was becoming the norm. reminders like these are good. I'm sure some culprits get warned via pm's but maybe a warning could be inserted in the actual thread for others to see? just a thought

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Why don't you all go f**k off!!!

Just kidding.....I, like you thought cursing was allowed, but just on the political forum because there's so much of it. I guess it should be controlled. Doesn't really bother me, I watch the Sopranos, but for the folks it does bother we should tone it down.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Bump

what about censored vulgarity

for example

Pats fans are f--king losers

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@May 12 2004, 02:48 PM
    [b] what about censored vulgarity

for example

Pats fans are f--king losers [/b][/quote]
    I dont think censored cursing is so bad, but if it is directed at another poster or groups of posters then NO!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

bump

Hall Of Fame
    Is limp dick acceptable? Because I just started a thread, and I referred to Jimmy Carter as a limp dick.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Do me a favor and change your terminalogy. I would use the same language if we were talking at 16H, but there are kids on the board and we need to set an example.