Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: R. Williams

  1. #21
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+May 14 2004, 08:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ May 14 2004, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -isired@May 14 2004, 08:44 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@May 14 2004, 08:30 PM
    [b] Suspentions (and testing at all) for Marijuana use is one of the most politically correct and retarded things in the entire NFL. Fact is, Pot does NOT help a player play better, does not effect the players abillity to perform (or the entire NBA would suck, right?) and is none of the NFL&#39;s business. They get away with it becasue the public just doesn&#39;t get it that Pot is NOT any worse than Alcohol or Cigarettes or McDonalds fast Food. [/b][/quote]
    i agree re: the effects, but it&#39;s an employer-employee issue - i think it&#39;s more related to image (it being illegal, abd for kids, etc.) than performance.

    i think it&#39;s better for you than mcdonalds, but it&#39;s definitely a stepping stone to mcd&#39;s and harder fast foods :P [/b][/quote]
    chicken mcnuggets...the gateway snack :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Before you know it, you&#39;re onto the double quarter pounders....and then what?

    You know you&#39;ve hit rock bottom when you&#39;ve got a glazed look in your eyes and a Filet of Fish sandwich in each hand. :blink:

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    18,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    it&#39;s the grease...they&#39;ve cranked up the addictive levels in it like nicotine

  3. #23
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    i&#39;ve always said i would eat an old sneaker - and enjoy it - if it was deep-fried...

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    You&#39;re speaking to the #1 fan of marijuana and fast food. As for Ricky nothing wrong with a little marijuana its good for the bones.

  5. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by StonerJet 63[/i]@May 14 2004, 10:14 PM
    [b] You&#39;re speaking to the #1 fan of marijuana and fast food. As for Ricky nothing wrong with a little marijuana its good for the bones. [/b][/quote]
    rules are rules fine him. and next time if hes dumb enought to get cought again,
    suspend him .. I would love to see the dolphins play without a RB.

    no QB
    NO RB
    1 WR and 1 david Boston
    and well you get the point

  6. #26
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belle Meade
    Posts
    3,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    rickey plus weed = dumbass
    leonard lyttle plus booze should equal one yr ban...........he is a monster a**hole

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bongo59[/i]@May 15 2004, 12:34 AM
    [b] rickey plus weed = dumbass
    leonard lyttle plus booze should equal one yr ban...........he is a monster a**hole [/b][/quote]
    But

    bongo59 + weed and/or booze = fun without public crucifixion.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saturday Florida Paper hammering the Fish
    [url=http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-skolnick15may15,0,3155365.column?coll=sfla-dolphins-front]http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/footbal...-dolphins-front[/url]

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ban on pot is strictly a PR thing for the NFL. True it doesn&#39;t enhance performance and its BS in theory, but come on.......you have the greatest job in the world for 10 years if you&#39;re LUCKY, and you can&#39;t keep your hands off the bowl for that time in your life? That&#39;s not a fair tradeoff? They deserve to get suspended.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@May 14 2004, 06:38 PM
    [b] What do you expect from a dewbag who has a tattoo of Bob Marley.

    [/b][/quote]
    Pope I resent that&#33; dewbag, that negative statement&#33; is that what you would call Brian Grant of the NBA. He has a tatoo of Bob Marley..I also have dread locks but not like Bob Marley..and I will smoke the Ganju if you gave it to me dang IT&#33; :unsure: :D

  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+May 14 2004, 08:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ May 14 2004, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@May 14 2004, 08:36 PM
    [b] [quote][b]BUT these guys know the rules, and unless the rules change any time soon, which ain&#39;t happening, they have to abide by them.
    [/b][/quote]

    Very True. While it&#39;s wrong IMO to test them, the rules ARE the rules, and players need to live by them. I just wish Pot wasn&#39;t tested for. I think it&#39;s wrong. (other Drugs, like Coke and Heroin are fine, as they are deadly and have severe physical and physcological effects). [/b][/quote]
    so does weed, I&#39;ve gotten stoned and banged some unlikely choices if I were sober and the physcological effects were terrrrrrible [/b][/quote]
    MBG,

    My Brotha...you experienced "WEED WHACK"...its the effect of you bangin a gal who under no other circumstances you would give the time of day....

    My friend in Law school experienced the WEED WHACK when we were smokin a bowl and he went outside and started flirtin&#39; with his neighbor (she was 50 something at the time)....he ended up bangin the ole&#39; bat.

    He came back 2 hrs later and said "I think i fu*ked my granny?&#33;?&#33;&#33;" and for the six months that we had till graduation that lady brought over lots of muffins&#33;

    Weed can severly hamper your ability to select choice poo-nanny...


    LL

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    HoLy-Smokes lawyer&#33; :o :D :lol: :P

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    18,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer+May 15 2004, 10:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (latinlawyer @ May 15 2004, 10:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Mean Bro Green@May 14 2004, 08:38 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@May 14 2004, 08:36 PM
    [b] [quote][b]BUT these guys know the rules, and unless the rules change any time soon, which ain&#39;t happening, they have to abide by them.
    [/b][/quote]

    Very True. While it&#39;s wrong IMO to test them, the rules ARE the rules, and players need to live by them. I just wish Pot wasn&#39;t tested for. I think it&#39;s wrong. (other Drugs, like Coke and Heroin are fine, as they are deadly and have severe physical and physcological effects). [/b][/quote]
    so does weed, I&#39;ve gotten stoned and banged some unlikely choices if I were sober and the physcological effects were terrrrrrible [/b][/quote]
    MBG,

    My Brotha...you experienced "WEED WHACK"...its the effect of you bangin a gal who under no other circumstances you would give the time of day....

    My friend in Law school experienced the WEED WHACK when we were smokin a bowl and he went outside and started flirtin&#39; with his neighbor (she was 50 something at the time)....he ended up bangin the ole&#39; bat.

    He came back 2 hrs later and said "I think i fu*ked my granny?&#33;?&#33;&#33;" and for the six months that we had till graduation that lady brought over lots of muffins&#33;

    Weed can severly hamper your ability to select choice poo-nanny...


    LL [/b][/quote]
    the best thing about "weed whack" is that hopefully if you take a few more tokes, you won&#39;t remember

  14. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Connecticut Jet
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing about the Dolphins that interests me is the day Chris Chambers becomes a FA so we can sign him.

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you guys should blaze up & chill out ;)

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    LL that was good.

    By the way, I cant give Ricky a hard time, I just got back from Jamaica yesterday and...

  17. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetlag+May 15 2004, 12:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jetlag @ May 15 2004, 12:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bongo59[/i]@May 15 2004, 12:34 AM
    [b] rickey plus weed = dumbass
    leonard lyttle plus booze should equal one yr ban...........he is a monster a**hole [/b][/quote]
    But

    bongo59 + weed and/or booze = fun without public crucifixion. [/b][/quote]
    Booze + Leonard little = murder

  18. #38
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsFutureGM[/i]@May 16 2004, 08:58 PM
    [b] Booze + Leonard little = murder [/b][/quote]
    you&#39;re missing the key part of that equation (car). drink. get drunk if you like. don&#39;t drive.

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    [SIZE=7][COLOR=green]

    [B]THE
    FISH
    ARE
    SQUISHED



    hehehehehehehehehehehe&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

  20. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to sound like a pu&#036;&#036;, but these guys are supposed to be role models and they suck at it. They should be ashamed of themselves.

    It&#39;s sad because of the incredible number of kid fans who shouldn&#39;t be exposed to drugs and violence by their idols -- Ricky, Kobe, Ray Lew, etc . . . the list goes on and on. What kind of example do they set? A&#036;&#036;holes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us