Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your "Jets Habit"

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Originally posted by Bigdidyo@May 17 2004, 03:56 PM
    Good luck. Rumor has it that Woody is gay and I was thinking about making a run for it myself.
    I will fight you for him, name the time and the schoolyard, and I'll be there Bigdidyo..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

All League
    Charter JI Member

My wife let me cut our honeymoon in Aruba short by a day so we would be back for the Jets-Dolphins game last year.

Damn, I love her.

All Pro
    Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™@May 17 2004, 05:47 PM
    My wife let me cut our honeymoon in Aruba short by a day so we would be back for the Jets-Dolphins game last year.

Damn, I love her.
    That's a great woman right there Bob.

I knew I had a winner when my Christmas Present for 2002 was tickets to the Jets - Packers game and my first trip to 16H.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@May 17 2004, 04:48 PM
    I knew I had a winner when my Christmas Present for 2002 was tickets to the Jets - Packers game and my first trip to 16H.
    And it was great meeting the both of you. We had some fun that day, we did.

All Pro
    Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™+May 17 2004, 05:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bob the Jets Fan™ @ May 17 2004, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria@May 17 2004, 04:48 PM
    And it was great meeting the both of you. We had some fun that day, we did. [/b][/quote]
    We&#39;re trying to figure out if we&#39;re going to come out this year. This was the year we were supposed to come out but the impending NY Jets fan due tro arrive in September may have to postpone that.