Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your "Jets Habit"

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bigdidyo[/i]@May 17 2004, 03:56 PM
    [b] Good luck. Rumor has it that Woody is gay and I was thinking about making a run for it myself. [/b][/quote]
    I will fight you for him, name the time and the schoolyard, and I'll be there Bigdidyo..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife let me cut our honeymoon in Aruba short by a day so we would be back for the Jets-Dolphins game last year.

Damn, I love her.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@May 17 2004, 05:47 PM
    [b] My wife let me cut our honeymoon in Aruba short by a day so we would be back for the Jets-Dolphins game last year.

Damn, I love her. [/b][/quote]
    That's a great woman right there Bob.

I knew I had a winner when my Christmas Present for 2002 was tickets to the Jets - Packers game and my first trip to 16H.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@May 17 2004, 04:48 PM
    [b] I knew I had a winner when my Christmas Present for 2002 was tickets to the Jets - Packers game and my first trip to 16H. [/b][/quote]
    And it was great meeting the both of you. We had some fun that day, we did.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™+May 17 2004, 05:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Bob the Jets Fan™ @ May 17 2004, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@May 17 2004, 04:48 PM
    [b] I knew I had a winner when my Christmas Present for 2002 was tickets to the Jets - Packers game and my first trip to 16H. [/b][/quote]
    And it was great meeting the both of you. We had some fun that day, we did. [/b][/quote]
    We&#39;re trying to figure out if we&#39;re going to come out this year. This was the year we were supposed to come out but the impending NY Jets fan :P due tro arrive in September may have to postpone that.