Thread: NFL Star to marry

All Pro
    oh! free safety story! :o
    Destiny's Child Singer Rowland to Wed Dallas' Williams
    Couple Has Yet to Set Date for Wedding

NEW YORK (May 14) -- Destiny's Child member and Grammy-winning recording artist Kelly Rowland, 23, has announced her engagement to Dallas Cowboy star Roy Williams, also 23. Williams, a safety with the team for three seasons, made the Pro Bowl earlier this year. The couple has not yet set a date for their wedding.

Destiny's Child Singer Rowland to Wed Dallas' Williams
    Couple Has Yet to Set Date for Wedding

NEW YORK (May 14) -- Destiny's Child member and Grammy-winning recording artist Kelly Rowland, 23, has announced her engagement to Dallas Cowboy star Roy Williams, also 23. Williams, a safety with the team for three seasons, made the Pro Bowl earlier this year. The couple has not yet set a date for their wedding.

Following the announcement of her engagement, Ms. Rowland celebrated with Beyonce Knowles and Michelle Williams, her sister members in Destiny's Child.

The announcement of her engagement comes at a very exciting time for Rowland, who will be in the studio next month with Knowles and Williams to begin recording the next Destiny's Child album.

Hall Of Fame
    It's only a matter of time before she sets fire to his house and destroys all his property in a Justice-like rampage.

wasent there a rumor that C-Mart was seeing one of those girls?

All Pro
    if C-Mart was! its about time dang it! that boy been alone too long and how do I know he`s been alone too Long anyway! I dunno! :o

[quote][b]wasent there a rumor that C-Mart was seeing one of those girls?

[/b][/quote]Supposedly Michelle Williams..... :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'> But I'll skin her alive before I let her take my Curtis from me!! :o ...ooppss....did I say that?....wow! Sorry.

When do we get the Shockey - Aguilera wedding then?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jesper stromblad rules[/i]@May 15 2004, 11:24 PM
    [b] When do we get the Shockey - Aguilera wedding then? [/b][/quote]
    Is Shockey not with Gastineaus daughter any more?

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by MrSFJFC+May 16 2004, 08:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (MrSFJFC @ May 16 2004, 08:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jesper stromblad rules[/i]@May 15 2004, 11:24 PM
    [b] When do we get the Shockey - Aguilera wedding then? [/b][/quote]
    Is Shockey not with Gastineaus daughter any more? [/b][/quote]
    Shockey was with Vida Guera(spelling).

actually . . . actually

when i was at game 3 of the knicks playoff game, they put shockey on the marquis and he was there with no other than . . .

[img]http://www.hissandpop.com/celebrities/r/tarareid/photos/020.jpg[/img]

Kelly Rolland has some serious LEGS.....

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Chad[/i]@May 16 2004, 11:55 AM
    [b] actually . . . actually

when i was at game 3 of the knicks playoff game, they put shockey on the marquis and he was there with no other than . . .

[img]http://www.hissandpop.com/celebrities/r/tarareid/photos/020.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Shockey is taking Brady&#39;s sloppy seconds now? :lol: To be honest who hasn&#39;t been with Tara Reid...except me. :lol:

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Chad[/i]@May 16 2004, 12:55 PM
    [b] actually . . . actually

[img]http://www.hissandpop.com/celebrities/r/tarareid/photos/020.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    shockey is a whore&#33; er&#33; I mean a hoe&#33; :lol:

I did Tara Reid. Then I dumped her. Shockey got my sloppy seconds&#33; :D