Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roy jones Jr

Roy Jones never fought any good fighters???...LOL.......he beat 3 top fighters, go back and look at his fights. That statment was idiotic.

[quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@May 16 2004, 07:15 AM
    [b] Jones strugled to get up....and he did at about 8

I think he could have continued.......when the ref waived the fight off.......you could see Jones give him the look of "you have to be kidding me?" [/b][/quote]
    Jon, TVKO did a bad job with the replays ... they should have followed Roy Jones AFTER Jay Nady stopped the fight

After Nady waived it off Jones went heading towards his corner and starting stumbling like a college kid on New Years Eve :lol:

I kid you not ... was totally off balance and started stumbling foward ... would have fell too if the ropes didn't keep him up ... stumbled forward right into the ropes, was absolutely gonna fall AGAIN if the ropes didn't stop his momentum

I say that to say this ... GOOD STOPPAGE ... Roy Jones was ripe for the kill ... there was plenty of time left in the round and in that state Tarver would have put muh-man in intensive care :D

[quote][b] hahaHAHAHAH!!!! i hate roy jones,, my opinion ..he never really fought any real fighters,,, to be where hes at now [/b][/quote]

Jones beat James Toney about 12 years ago when Toney was a bad ass. He beat Toney so badly that he retired from boxing for a while. Jones flat-out humbled that big mouth.. As you could see that beating finally wore off Toney and he has now returned as a heavyweight, yapping his mouth off again :lol:

Jones also beat Bernard Hopkins, if im not wrong.

All Pro
    OH MY GAWD! this is shocking, scandalous, and a total disgrace! WOW! :o :unsure: :blink:

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetdawg[/i]@May 16 2004, 03:42 PM
    [b] OH MY GAWD! this is shocking, scandalous, and a total disgrace! WOW! :o :unsure: :blink: [/b][/quote]
    What? :unsure: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All Pro
    ROY !can you hear me NOW! :o poor guy didnt know what hit him! :unsure: :(

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@May 16 2004, 12:00 AM
    [b] :o [/b][/quote]
    This shocked the hell out of me, I was watching the Lakers/Spurs game and when Charles Barclay was doing his halftime breakdown he just blurted out in the middle of it "I don't believe Roy Jones just got knocked out!" in complete disbelief. I have to admit I was just as shocked. I think alot of people lost a ton of money on that fight!! To say I was surprised would be an understatement.