Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Last Night's Shield

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dutch is a twisted dude

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long[/i]@May 19 2004, 09:26 AM
    [b] Dutch is a twisted dude [/b][/quote]
    PM me with the details immediately.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    18,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    that was one crazy ass scene, dutch sitting there all bloody and crazy eyed

    but it will make him a bettter detective to understand what these guys think and why they think and how they act

    Vic's other daughter is autistic too, wow thats hard for a parent ain't it

    Shane is a p***y whipped sucker and needs an ass whippin

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shane gets dumber by the week. You know that girl probably isnt pregnant.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long[/i]@May 19 2004, 09:40 AM
    [b] Shane gets dumber by the week. You know that girl probably isnt pregnant. [/b][/quote]
    I would bet $ that she definitely isn't pregnant.

    Any word on my man Tavon?

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could not believe Dutch did that! I loved how Vic layed the smackdown on that stupid ho that has shane by the balls.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing new on Tavon. Vic did tell Lem how he wound up in ICU though.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    18,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    how many more episodes left??

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    574
    Post Thanks / Like
    3 i think

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    8,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another great episode.

    Looks like Vic is going to be tapping the money train reserves for his daughter. 2 autistic kids...I'd go insane.

    I'm just about fed up with Shane. Mark my words, something is going to happen to Shane's mother in law. Shane is the epitome of whipped.

    The cat incident with Dutch was pleasant :blink: . You have to wonder if that's a one time thing or if there's something brewing there. Dutch is an oddball to begin with.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    that freakin DA strangled the poor kitty kat! what a freak! shane mom and his girl are up to no good he fixin to run away !

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dutch is one sick mo fo. Shane's women is probably not even pregnant and is probably running a scam with her mom on shane's poor ass. Shane needs to smarten up or he is going to have an accident happen to him. How about that sh*t with Claudette trying to get the gay black cop (forgot his name) to join the black cops association. She is twisted as well.
    Great episode and the best show on TV by far. The soprano's has been so crappy this season.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    3,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ohmygod!!

    I was laughing my ass off when Dutchyboy strangled Little p***y.

    Crazy, crazy s**t, huh?

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    18,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfaninCO[/i]@May 19 2004, 12:05 PM
    [b] How about that sh*t with Claudette trying to get the gay black cop (forgot his name) to join the black cops association. She is twisted as well.
    [/b][/quote]
    Julian is sliding downhill and needs soem "straightening"- probably in more ways than one ;)

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Franklin, TN
    Posts
    1,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfaninCO[/i]@May 19 2004, 12:05 PM
    [b] Shane's women is probably not even pregnant and is probably running a scam with her mom on shane's poor ass. [/b][/quote]
    I bet they are Grifters....both will end up dead

  16. #16
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great episode, as usual. but I guess I'm a p***y when it comes to cats. I love shocking TV, and that scene was certainly not gratuituous, but seeing someone choke an animal to death makes me think about the real life psychos that do sh*t like that.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    18,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tooljet[/i]@May 19 2004, 02:37 PM
    [b] Great episode, as usual. but I guess I'm a p***y when it comes to cats. I love shocking TV, and that scene was certainly not gratuituous, but seeing someone choke an animal to death makes me think about the real life psychos that do sh*t like that. [/b][/quote]
    dutch boy was like a man possessed didn't even flinch and he got the crap scratched outta him

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfaninCO[/i]@May 19 2004, 12:05 PM
    [b] Dutch is one sick mo fo. Shane's women is probably not even pregnant and is probably running a scam with her mom on shane's poor ass. Shane needs to smarten up or he is going to have an accident happen to him. How about that sh*t with Claudette trying to get the gay black cop (forgot his name) to join the black cops association. She is twisted as well.
    Great episode and the best show on TV by far. The soprano's has been so crappy this season. [/b][/quote]
    Shane's chick is crazy. I seriously question her motives clear across the board right now. Vic and the guys should deep 6 her crazy ass mother too!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us