Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT - racoon in roof

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Husker the Possum Slayer.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+May 19 2004, 10:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ May 19 2004, 10:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -JonEJet@May 19 2004, 09:41 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--huskeralk[/i]@May 19 2004, 10:39 PM
    [b] But I did think of A Christmas Story just before I unleashed the fury with my mighty Daisy. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Hey, it&#39;s no laughing matter. That bad boy is CO2 powered. Ok, maybe it is a laughing matter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    husker you are the funniest poster on JI ha ha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jesper stromblad rules[/i]@May 19 2004, 11:43 PM
    [b] Husker the Possum Slayer. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s right. All possums fear me. Haven&#39;t had one in my yard since then. :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetdawg[/i]@May 19 2004, 09:05 PM
    [b] [QUOTE=huskeralk,May 19 2004, 08:11 PM] Whatever you do don&#39;t hire this guy.

[img]http://www.tribute.ca/tribute_objects/images/movies/saving_silverman/savingsilverman8.jpg[/img]

I would suggest using a pellet gun to chase it off but there is a good chance you&#39;ll kill it that way. Who knows maybe that doesn&#39;t matter to you. A couple years ago I had an opossum in my garage so I decided I would chase it off with my trusty Daisy BB pistol. Well I popped him once and he just sat there so I popped him again and he started waddling out the door. He didn&#39;t make it 10 feet into the yard when he dropped. I was like ok, he&#39;s playing dead, that&#39;s what opossums do. Well the next morning he was still lying there. :lol: He sure did make a tasty stew though. [/b][/quote]
    hahahah that was reallu funny, i just made it my away message.

what a weird but funny topic. hope you get that racoon out of your roof,along with its babies.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Addict SouthFL+May 19 2004, 07:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet Addict SouthFL @ May 19 2004, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BuffaloR0cker36[/i]@May 19 2004, 07:42 PM
    [b] i do not retract my previous statement :lol: [/b][/quote]
    if i hit the can and he runs he&#39;ll be back...
    if i pour some sort of deadly agent in there he&#39;ll die and never come back, actually this could also help with some of the annoying cats who frequent the area....

rat poison anyone..

i could just be nice and go to home depot, buy a trap, trap it and release it in the woods....but then id have to spend money and it will still live, possibly for a long time tormenting another families garbage...

times like this i wish i had a digital camera... :lol: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: kill it or he&#39;ll be back to haunt you.

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Sea Captain McCallister[/i]@May 21 2004, 01:55 AM
    [b] hahahah that was reallu funny, i just made it my away message.

what a weird but funny topic. hope you get that racoon out of your roof,along with its babies. [/b][/quote]
    The picture actually came from the movie Saving Silverman. When I saw the thread about a Racoon, that was the first thing that came to mind. :lol:

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by altoon[/i]@May 19 2004, 04:23 PM
    [b] Does anyone know who I can call to get a racoon out of the roof , It went in through a vent of sorts on the roof? or another way to get it to leave [/b][/quote]
    Loud rock and roll music..... Seriously, I had the same problem....

You put a radio in there blaring rock and roll and I guarantee it will be gone in 24 hours.....