Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT - racoon in roof

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know who I can call to get a racoon out of the roof , It went in through a vent of sorts on the roof? or another way to get it to leave

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Smith & Wesson does nice work. :)

Seriously, any pest control service can set treps. Don't delay in getting someone out there. Most varmints can be a fire risk as they will chew on wiring.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Set fire to the house. That should frighten him off. If it doesn't, he won't annoy you in the future, either.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jesper stromblad rules[/i]@May 19 2004, 04:29 PM
    [b] Set fire to the house. That should frighten him off. If it doesn't, he won't annoy you in the future, either. [/b][/quote]
    hahaha :lol: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you confront it yourself be very careful , those bastards are vicious as hell!!!! i would shoot it too :P

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trap box. Bait it with bacon and then SNAP...they will be caught. There are places that sell the trap boxes made of metal wiring.

LL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    just tell him davy crockett is on the way and he will high tail it out of there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [SIZE=3][color=blue]Get yourself a good Coonhound ;) [/color][/SIZE]

[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/savage6900/WorldsWorstHuntingDog.jpg[/img]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You probably have to call pest control outfit to drive them out-I know here in New Jersey whereI live they are not allowed to kill the animals-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    is there an agency that will come take it out the roof for free someanimal control or something because my roomate said it definatly had babies

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by faba[/i]@May 19 2004, 04:42 PM
    [b] You probably have to call pest control outfit to drive them out-I know here in New Jersey whereI live they are not allowed to kill the animals- [/b][/quote]
    i am in jersey too...do you know specifically who to call ..I am in morris county

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You could try your County Board of Health but they will probably tell you that you have to get a company to get rid of them-I know that is what happened to my sister here in Monmouth County

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Catch it, and mail it to Huskeralk.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jesper stromblad rules[/i]@May 19 2004, 04:56 PM
    [b] Catch it, and mail it to Huskeralk. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

Yeah, look what happened to all his animals.

RIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I once called the police here in Jersey City for a 'coon that had taken residence under my porch. Luckily, as it turned out, they have an animal control division. DO NOT try and scare that critter down from there yourself. The fact that he's out in daytime could signal that he's sick, in which case he's in no mood for games.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    they sell traps at home depot, get one

if not get soem fox piss from an exterminator and spray it up there it will scare the coon off

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had a apossum (typo?) in our garbage last night, we check this morning to see the little sob is still in there, so when we took out the garbage this morning we left him in there...the garbage men were going to get a nice suprise this morning, or he'll be squash....oh well.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Addict SouthFL[/i]@May 19 2004, 06:10 PM
    [b] We had a apossum (typo?) in our garbage last night, we check this morning to see the little sob is still in there, so when we took out the garbage this morning we left him in there...the garbage men were going to get a nice suprise this morning, or he'll be squash....oh well. [/b][/quote]
    thats either the cruelist thing ive ever heard or the funniest :P

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BuffaloR0cker36+May 19 2004, 07:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (BuffaloR0cker36 @ May 19 2004, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jet Addict SouthFL[/i]@May 19 2004, 06:10 PM
    [b] We had a apossum (typo?) in our garbage last night, we check this morning to see the little sob is still in there, so when we took out the garbage this morning we left him in there...the garbage men were going to get a nice suprise this morning, or he&#39;ll be squash....oh well. [/b][/quote]
    thats either the cruelist thing ive ever heard or the funniest :P [/b][/quote]
    he is still in there? <_<

i called animal control they told me to hit him out and let him run, im going to go near some woods and see what happens, either that or hes getting gassed tonight ::Evil laugh:: ;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i do not retract my previous statement :lol: