Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Real Estate

Brenjetsfan
    I just wanted to let ya'all know that I have a listing in Little Egg Harbor NJ...real close to AC and LBI...colonial BEAUTIFUL home...TOP notch upgrades...3 bedroom plus a loft 2 1/2 bath 2 car garage, full basement....an many more extras....$325,000....

Also if you know of buyers looking in Manchester..I have 1 1/4 acre beautiful ranch home ...4 bedroom plus.... mother/daughter set up finished basement....3 full baths and inground pool with beautiful deck and landscaping waiting to make happy campers to someone real soon....$425,000.....

If interested ....you can PM me or email at ....

[url]www.bcampagna@remax.net[/url]

Brenjetsfan
    I also have rentals for the Summer...Seaside Park on the ocean, private beach, pool..next to Island Beach State park....Balcony looking at ocean...2 bed 2 bath...sleeps more on pull out sofa..$2500 a week

Ortley beach across from ocean..next to Joeys surf club...$1600 a week...2 bed 2 1/2 bath

Seaside Heights for the wild child....behind Bamboo...$ all different options $

:D

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of Real Estate, I just re-designed my website. Made it myself from scratch. Any suggestions, please pm me. I really want to make it a good RE site. Here it is [url=http://www.jonknightrealtor.com]My Webpage[/url]

Brenjetsfan
    jetman...add the CMN logo in there ...looks good... ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm thinking about doing a week at the shore - i've never been (orig. form LI, live in manh. for the last 10 yrs., done FI & hamptons). i have 2 kids, 1 & 3, what area would you recommend? if you have any properties avail in late june, july or early to mid august, 2 BR is fine...

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by isired[/i]@May 25 2004, 08:20 AM
    [b] i'm thinking about doing a week at the shore - i've never been (orig. form LI, live in manh. for the last 10 yrs., done FI & hamptons). i have 2 kids, 1 & 3, what area would you recommend? if you have any properties avail in late june, july or early to mid august, 2 BR is fine... [/b][/quote]
    The condo in Seaside park is perfect...you have a pool, private beach, Island Beach state park and a view of the ocean from your condo....you can always drive up to the board walk for the rides and its out of sight for the little ones so you won't have to spend a $$ fortune up there....or if you want the Crowds and nite life stay in the Heights...lots of KIDS water slides etc... an teens ...loud music at nite with the clubs...let me know...its a whole different world from NY.... ;)