Thread: This is funny stuff

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    check it out :lol: [url=http://www.local6.com/news/3326348/detail.html]http://www.local6.com/news/3326348/detail.html[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Almost sounds impossible to be true. Real funny though.

"Hello, Officer, where are you meeting me with that bag of crack?"

"Hello dear, I'll see you in State prison. It'll save a lot of transportation time"

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Almost as funny as the woman who robbed a bank, walked down the street and entered another bank to deposit the cash she had just stolen.

As she was completing the transaction with the teller, the dye pack exploded all over both of them, and the off-duty cop who happened to be there on his off day.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    looks a little like Tanya Harding, is it her sister? they both are as smart as a doorknob (or patsie*fan)

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section317[/i]@May 20 2004, 05:54 PM
    [b] Almost as funny as the woman who robbed a bank, walked down the street and entered another bank to deposit the cash she had just stolen.

As she was completing the transaction with the teller, the dye pack exploded all over both of them, and the off-duty cop who happened to be there on his off day. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a dumb A$$!!! :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was a teenager I knew 2 brothers, one of which worked in a small gas station.

They decided to rob the place. The brother who worked in the station called the police and told them he was just robbed.

When the cops got there, he was tied to a chair. They were very interested in how he called them.