Thread: John Flip-Flop Kerry :

All Pro
    [i]Kerry told The Associated Press on Wednesday that he would consider [b]a judicial candidate who disagrees with his support of abortion rights[/b] as long as it doesn't lead to the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade, the landmark 1973 ruling that made abortion legal.[/i]

Are you pro-abortion liberals going to compromise your principles and stand for that? Or maybe he's pandering and lying -- two thing you liberals are so supposedly against since according to you all liberals and democrats are so forthright and truthful.

Since he'll never get the chance to appoint any justices (except maybe in france) this thread is just an exercise in fantasy anyway. It'll provide us to all read some of the facinating insights into the liberal mind {shudder}.

You know, recently I've found that half the time I agree with the majority of Kerrys stances on the issues. Strangely, half of the time I disagree on those exact same issues.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@May 20 2004, 02:11 PM
    [b] You know, recently I've found that half the time I agree with the majority of Kerrys stances on the issues. Strangely, half of the time I disagree on those exact same issues. [/b][/quote]
    He told Labor he was for opening up Anwar.. see Link
    [url=http://www.doi.gov/news/030312.htm]http://www.doi.gov/news/030312.htm[/url] A few Days later
    he told a Environmental Group he would never drill in Anwar!
    Even some Lib's on this Board will admit Kerry is a problem
    and the wrong choice for their Party! It should have been
    Edwards and Gen Clark.. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@May 20 2004, 02:11 PM
    [b] You know, recently I've found that half the time I agree with the majority of Kerrys stances on the issues. Strangely, half of the time I disagree on those exact same issues. [/b][/quote]
    Most of America also finds themselves thinking like you :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+May 20 2004, 02:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ May 20 2004, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--chiefst2000[/i]@May 20 2004, 02:11 PM
    [b] You know, recently I&#39;ve found that half the time I agree with the majority of Kerrys stances on the issues. Strangely, half of the time I disagree on those exact same issues. [/b][/quote]
    He told Labor he was for opening up Anwar.. see Link
    [url=http://www.doi.gov/news/030312.htm]http://www.doi.gov/news/030312.htm[/url] A few Days later
    he told a Environmental Group he would never drill in Anwar&#33;
    Even some Lib&#39;s on this Board will admit Kerry is a problem
    and the wrong choice for their Party&#33; It should have been
    Edwards and Gen Clark.. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Kerry is a dangerous fool.

"Oil reserves" are just that, reserves for our military in case of a world crisis (WWIII for example).

Banned
    John Kerry never told a bold-faced lie to the American people in order to send us to an unneccesary war.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by The Troll[/i]@May 20 2004, 09:25 PM
    [b] John Kerry never told a bold-faced lie to the American people in order to send us to an unneccesary war. [/b][/quote]
    So kerry voting in favor of a war in the Senate he does not agree with would be classified as what? Brain constipation?

Hall Of Fame
    The more I see and hear from this guy Kerry, the more I am convinced the Clintonista&#39;s are setting this patsie up for a fall so Herr Hillary can run in 2008.

The dems cant be serious. This guy is a complete [b]ASS[/b].

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+May 21 2004, 10:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ May 21 2004, 10:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Troll[/i]@May 20 2004, 09:25 PM
    [b] John Kerry never told a bold-faced lie to the American people in order to send us to an unneccesary war. [/b][/quote]
    So kerry voting in favor of a war in the Senate he does not agree with would be classified as what? Brain constipation? [/b][/quote]
    How are you sure Kerry knew they didn&#39;t have "weapons of mass destruction"? I would have voted for the war too if I was a Senator. It was Bush that spun the BS story in order to go over seas and liberate a bunch of ragheads that would just as soon fly a plane into the Sears Tower than piss on an American if he was on fire.

Hall Of Fame
    John Kerry, the "Catholic" Democrat --

the Dem&#39;s who pride themselves on "health care for children" provided it doesn&#39;t extend to unborn ones.

Nancy Pelosi joined 47 Catholic Democratic colleagues in penning a letter to the very busy Cardinal McCarrick demanding that unnamed bishops get off their case and give them communion even if 45 of them are actively pro-abortion, in clear violation of every church law known to God and man.

Don&#39;t forget what these scumbags did to Miguel Estrada-

[i]Because he was Catholic.[/i]

This is what a partial birth abortion looks like:

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=partial+birth+abortion/v=2/l=IVS/*-http://mikeaustin.org/Partial%20Birth%20Abortion/partial20birth.jpg[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Dude..as the father of a 15-month old beautiful daughter that is a sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, picture.

OMG JMO, That picture was horrible&#33; The point really hits home. That was a child that could have just as easily have been birthed. I&#39;ve tried to explain to other pro-choicers that the partial birth ban is a good thing. Not surprisingly they don&#39;t usually listen. Showing a pic like that really gets the point across. That said it was very disturbing to see.

OMG JMO, That picture was horrible&#33; The point really hits home. That was a child that could have just as easily have been birthed. I&#39;ve tried to explain to other pro-choicers that the partial birth ban is a good thing. Not surprisingly they don&#39;t usually listen. Showing a pic like that really gets the point across. That said it was very disturbing to see.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@May 24 2004, 01:23 PM
    [b] OMG JMO, That picture was horrible&#33; The point really hits home. That was a child that could have just as easily have been birthed. I&#39;ve tried to explain to other pro-choicers that the partial birth ban is a good thing. Not surprisingly they don&#39;t usually listen. Showing a pic like that really gets the point across. That said it was very disturbing to see. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, but it&#39;s not nearly as bad as a picture of an Arab with a pair of panties on his head.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses+May 24 2004, 10:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet Moses @ May 24 2004, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--chiefst2000[/i]@May 24 2004, 01:23 PM
    [b] OMG JMO, That picture was horrible&#33; The point really hits home. That was a child that could have just as easily have been birthed. I&#39;ve tried to explain to other pro-choicers that the partial birth ban is a good thing. Not surprisingly they don&#39;t usually listen. Showing a pic like that really gets the point across. That said it was very disturbing to see. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, but it&#39;s not nearly as bad as a picture of an Arab with a pair of panties on his head. [/b][/quote]
    According to Andy Rooney the pictires from Abu Grabe are comparable to pictures of Nazi atrocities.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+May 25 2004, 09:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ May 25 2004, 09:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Jet Moses@May 24 2004, 10:18 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--chiefst2000[/i]@May 24 2004, 01:23 PM
    Yeah, but it&#39;s not nearly as bad as a picture of an Arab with a pair of panties on his head. [/b][/quote]
    According to Andy Rooney the pictires from Abu Grabe are comparable to pictures of Nazi atrocities. [/b][/quote]
    Heck, it&#39;s just [i]a choice[/i], right?

You know, like "should I have a salami and swiss on rye, or bologna and american on a hard roll"?

It&#39;s all about choices. Hence, [i]pro-choice[/i].