Thread: We live another day

WOW!!!! C'mon, guys. No one is gonna congratulate me today???

Primeau is, without a doubt, the best guy on the ice. He is playing out of his mind. Definitely a true leader. Nice to see Gags stepping up.

Five more wins for the parade down Broad Street. Who's in?

Congrats.

Anyway you look at it, it was a great game. If nothing else the Flyers have taught the Bolts how to play tough, physical playoff hockey.

One more at home, and the Bolts have responded every time the series has been even.

Either way, I don't think Calgary wants any part of either of these teams, rest or no rest.

Originally posted by BucJeff@May 21 2004, 07:06 AM
    Congrats.

Anyway you look at it, it was a great game. If nothing else the Flyers have taught the Bolts how to play tough, physical playoff hockey.

One more at home, and the Bolts have responded every time the series has been even.

Either way, I don't think Calgary wants any part of either of these teams, rest or no rest.
    It's definitely been quite a seesaw!! Momentum is on our side, but that hasn't mattered at all in this series! Seems like it's Tampa's "turn" again, but the streak has to break at some point, right?

Gotta hand it to Vincent Lecavalier. The kid is unbelievable!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Good luck in Tampa, tG.

Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@May 21 2004, 08:52 AM
    Good luck in Tampa, tG.
    Thanks T-Mac. I trust you'll be wearing your Bobby Clarke jersey tomorrow at the bbq.

And, sorry about your Nets last night.

Brenjetsfan
    well congrats ggg...a few more games to suffer before the DEFEAT... :lol:

Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@May 21 2004, 09:04 AM
    well congrats ggg...a few more games to suffer before the DEFEAT... :lol:
    Thanks...I think. :blink:

All League
    Congrats GGG
    The Flyers have on the series as a whole I think outplayed Tampa-really have played good physical hockey and no cheap shots.
    Sat is for it all though it will mean nothing if there is a seventh game defeat.

Originally posted by faba@May 21 2004, 10:34 AM
    Congrats GGG
    The Flyers have on the series as a whole I think outplayed Tampa-really have played good physical hockey and no cheap shots.
    Sat is for it all though it will mean nothing if there is a seventh game defeat.
    Thanks, faba. You're "spot on"!! We didn't win Game 6 so we could lose in Game 7. We're stealin' this one from Tampa tomorrow night.

Primeau has been spectacular. I think my Bobby Clarke has been coaching him how to win the faceoffs!! He's unbeatable. A bit worried about Esche. He hasn't been really sharp and it scares me.

I can hardly wait til 7 PM tomorrow.

Did anyone see that Rasheed Wallace was wearing a Flyers jersey last night? He was wearing a Reggie Leach jersey! Old school!!!!!

That was a GREAT hockey game! B) I was glad to see Philly win only because I want to see more! Who ever comes out of it though has to be a little worried about goaltending. Both of them struggled last night and Calgary has Kiprusoff who's been unconcious. That's what wins you championships.

Being formerly from Edmonton, I personally can't stand Calgary. But this whole friggin' nation is rallying behind the "bring the cup back where it belongs" war cry. I could care less. But it's the first time a canadian team has been in the finals in a decade. Hard to believe... :blink:

Also hard to believe...Gretzky leaving Primeau off the roster of Team Canada for the World Cup. :o :blink: :unsure: I think someone's going to come down with a mysterious groin pull...

All League
    Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@May 21 2004, 07:43 AM
    WOW!!!! C'mon, guys. No one is gonna congratulate me today???

Primeau is, without a doubt, the best guy on the ice. He is playing out of his mind. Definitely a true leader. Nice to see Gags stepping up.

Five more wins for the parade down Broad Street. Who's in?
    Congratulate YOU??

Aren't you the same "fan" who was saying JR should retire after the game last nite after they lose?

You cant say they are going to lose and its over etc on one thread, then look for props on another thread after they win.

As for Clarke schooling Primeau in face-offs, that was a joke, right? He has been winning face-off after face-off since he got here. At some points of his stay in PHI its all he brought to the table.

Originally posted by Stewdawg+May 21 2004, 03:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewdawg @ May 21 2004, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gang Green Girl@May 21 2004, 07:43 AM
    WOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; C&#39;mon, guys. No one is gonna congratulate me today???

Five more wins for the parade down Broad Street. Who&#39;s in?
    Congratulate YOU??

Aren&#39;t you the same "fan" who was saying JR should retire after the game last nite after they lose?

You cant say they are going to lose and its over etc on one thread, then look for props on another thread after they win.

As for Clarke schooling Primeau in face-offs, that was a joke, right? He has been winning face-off after face-off since he got here. At some points of his stay in PHI its all he brought to the table. [/b][/quote]
    Maybe I wasn&#39;t clear...and if not, sorry. I am a huge J.R. fan. I am CONCERNED about his noodle. He has taken several shots to the head and the guy is gettin&#39; up there in years. Simply worried about his health.

As for Suprimeau, he&#39;s been great on faceoffs. And, yes, I was kidding. However, MY BOBBY CLARKE was the BEST faceoff center in the LEAGUE....EVER, EVER, EVER.