Thread: Red, White & Liberal

Hall Of Fame
    I just finished reading it, and I must admit, Colmes makes some very strong points for his side, and lays some solid criticism into "Bush43".

I'm just curious, has anybody else read this book?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@May 22 2004, 12:01 PM
    [b] I just finished reading it, and I must admit, Colmes makes some very strong points for his side, and lays some solid criticism into "Bush43".

I'm just curious, has anybody else read this book? [/b][/quote]
    I haven't read the Book but out of all the Lib's on TV I think
    he's the Fairest..He ripped into the Writer that said Pat
    Tillman was a fool.. Most Lib&#39;s would just keep quiet&#33;&#33; <_<

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+May 22 2004, 12:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ May 22 2004, 12:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jet Moses[/i]@May 22 2004, 12:01 PM
    [b] I just finished reading it, and I must admit, Colmes makes some very strong points for his side, and lays some solid criticism into "Bush43".

I&#39;m just curious, has anybody else read this book? [/b][/quote]
    I haven&#39;t read the Book but out of all the Lib&#39;s on TV I think
    he&#39;s the Fairest..He ripped into the Writer that said Pat
    Tillman was a fool.. Most Lib&#39;s would just keep quiet&#33;&#33; <_< [/b][/quote]
    He&#39;s partisan and he picks his spots (don&#39;t we all?) but out of all the liberals out their, he&#39;s the least obnoxious or annoying. He talks about the "War on Terror" somewhat derisively, and compares it to the "war on drugs". Yes, he makes a valid argument, both cogent and in depth, however, it was mighty convenient that a comparison wasn&#39;t made to the "war on poverty". But I agree, and I said so right from the start, that I was not comfortable with the phrase "War on terror" as it seemed to vague and open-ended.

Another thing that really stood out that Alan said that "George Bush is the nicest politician I ever met." Alan disagrees with the man&#39;s policies, but says that Bush is genuinely a nice guy.