Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: bernstein on BUsh

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today, the United States is confronted by another ill-considered war, conceived in ideological zeal and pursued with contempt for truth, disregard of history and an arrogant assertion of American power that has stunned and alienated much of the world, including traditional allies. At a juncture in history when the United States needed a president to intelligently and forcefully lead a real international campaign against terrorism and its causes, Bush decided instead to unilaterally declare war on a totalitarian state that never represented a terrorist threat; to claim exemption from international law regarding the treatment of prisoners; to suspend constitutional guarantees even to non-combatants at home and abroad; and to ignore sound military advice from the only member of his Cabinet Powell with the most requisite experience. Instead of using America's moral authority to lead a great global cause, Bush squandered it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm bman-About-Town. Pay attention, you never know whose addled ramblings I'll cut and paste next. Mmmyes lovie, pour me another Cosmo...and let's Do giggle about those idiot soccer moms. Mmmyesss......
    [img]http://www.grandillusions.com/media/basiccharlie.jpg[/img]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    shakin..you have the intelligence of an iraqui hiding in a hole..your president is an unamerican imbecille.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 24 2004, 11:01 AM
    [b] Today, the United States is confronted by another ill-considered war, conceived in ideological zeal and pursued with contempt for truth, disregard of history and an arrogant assertion of American power that has stunned and alienated much of the world, including traditional allies. At a juncture in history when the United States needed a president to intelligently and forcefully lead a real international campaign against terrorism and its causes, Bush decided instead to unilaterally declare war on a totalitarian state that never represented a terrorist threat; to claim exemption from international law regarding the treatment of prisoners; to suspend constitutional guarantees even to non-combatants at home and abroad; and to ignore sound military advice from the only member of his Cabinet Powell with the most requisite experience. Instead of using America's moral authority to lead a great global cause, Bush squandered it. [/b][/quote]
    bman do the Terrorist's EVER do ANYTHING WRONG in your eye's??
    True American that you claim to be!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@May 24 2004, 04:29 PM
    [b] shakin..you have the intelligence of an iraqui hiding in a hole..your president is an unamerican imbecille. [/b][/quote]
    I can't be the only one enjoying the irony of this post. I just cant....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318+May 24 2004, 04:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (shakin318 @ May 24 2004, 04:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@May 24 2004, 04:29 PM
    [b] shakin..you have the intelligence of an iraqui hiding in a hole..your president is an unamerican imbecille. [/b][/quote]
    I can&#39;t be the only one enjoying the irony of this post. I just cant.... [/b][/quote]
    Nope, the iraqui&#39;s are entjoying itt two.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@May 24 2004, 04:22 PM
    [b] I&#39;m bman-About-Town. Pay attention, you never know whose addled ramblings I&#39;ll cut and paste next. Mmmyes lovie, pour me another Cosmo...and let&#39;s Do giggle about those idiot soccer moms. Mmmyesss......
    [img]http://www.grandillusions.com/media/basiccharlie.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+May 24 2004, 04:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ May 24 2004, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -shakin318@May 24 2004, 04:35 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@May 24 2004, 04:29 PM
    I can&#39;t be the only one enjoying the irony of this post. I just cant.... [/b][/quote]
    Nope, the iraqui&#39;s are entjoying itt two. [/b][/quote]
    Nice Post. Lower yourself to Bmanns level of ignorance. If you think Bmann&#39;s ramblings have ANY effect on the War or the Troops or the Iraqi Fighters, you are clearly a fool.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@May 24 2004, 04:22 PM
    [b] I&#39;m bman-About-Town. Pay attention, you never know whose addled ramblings I&#39;ll cut and paste next. Mmmyes lovie, pour me another Cosmo...and let&#39;s Do giggle about those idiot soccer moms. Mmmyesss......
    [img]http://www.grandillusions.com/media/basiccharlie.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    This is about the most dead on truthful post I have ever seen in the political forum. Not to mention it is hilarious :lol: :lol:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+May 24 2004, 05:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ May 24 2004, 05:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Spirit of Weeb@May 24 2004, 04:41 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -shakin318@May 24 2004, 04:35 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@May 24 2004, 04:29 PM
    Nope, the iraqui&#39;s are entjoying itt two. [/b][/quote]
    Nice Post. Lower yourself to Bmanns level of ignorance. If you think Bmann&#39;s ramblings have ANY effect on the War or the Troops or the Iraqi Fighters, you are clearly a fool. [/b][/quote]
    That whooshing sound was the irony flying over your head.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.leapinbass.com/zone/picture_pages/tz_pictures_03/tz098-01.jpg[/img]

:lol: