Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since we're moving threads...

Bitter
    Could we move the 10+ threads that have absolutely nothing to do with football whatsoever while we're at it? I mean at least these fantasy draft threads have football players' names in them. Funny how a thread with our fantasy team grades gets moved yet a Sopranos, 24 and Shrek 2 thread are all still sitting on page one.

Bitter
    Oh yeah and when you're done reading this one feel free to move it too.

Hall Of Fame
    But EVERYONE loves Shrek and Tony Soprano! What's the matter with you?

Just kiddin'...

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bugg[/i]@May 25 2004, 09:33 PM
    [b] But EVERYONE loves Shrek and Tony Soprano! What's the matter with you?

Just kiddin'... [/b][/quote]
    First things first, screw Tony Soprano...Shrek is cool by me though. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    That's what you see this time of the year because there is a lull in the action regarding football talk regarding the NEW YORK JETS.

Belive me, I try finding new stories about the JETS and would post it here, but nothing yet.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Husker...Your Complaining how a Jet Fan site is being Moderated??
    Well maybe Sooth will make one of you a Mod since so many Pat fans
    are here?? Between me and You though Tex has his Ear already!! :lol:

TomShane
    Our new moderator has an itchy trigger finger....lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane[/i]@May 25 2004, 11:03 PM
    [b] Our new moderator has an itchy trigger finger....lol [/b][/quote]
    They don't call him Guns for nothing Tom..But I think he Shot
    prematurely.. :lol:

those 283+ pages thread on some b.s. fantasy league should be in the fantasy forum, only because it is only 10 people participating in them...atleast everyone reads the other OT threads

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[b]Savage[/b].........check your PM

[b]Robert[/b]............HOW ABOUT THEM METS BABY!!!!!!!!! We are above 500 now.......Lookin for a sweep of the Phillies.........1 down 2 to go.......... :P

You want a little cheese with that whine? Moved, deleted,...don't cry. It should be obvious to you by now that posts that have no merit whatsoever (like many of yours), have to be moved out of the mainstream. We don't want to be embarassed by leaving too much of what you say where the general public can see it.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bigdidyo[/i]@May 25 2004, 10:29 PM
    [b] You want a little cheese with that whine? Moved, deleted,...don't cry. It should be obvious to you by now that posts that have no merit whatsoever (like many of yours), have to be moved out of the mainstream. We don't want to be embarassed by leaving too much of what you say where the general public can see it. [/b][/quote]
    Oh, so I guess that would explain why my Shrek2 and Bob Sapp posts are still on the main page then huh?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Addict SouthFL[/i]@May 25 2004, 11:20 PM
    [b] those 283+ pages thread on some b.s. fantasy league should be in the fantasy forum, only because it is only 10 people participating in them...atleast everyone reads the other OT threads [/b][/quote]
    10 people who contribute about 35-40% of the posts to this board.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Addict SouthFL[/i]@May 25 2004, 10:20 PM
    [b] those 283+ pages thread on some b.s. fantasy league should be in the fantasy forum, only because it is only 10 people participating in them...atleast everyone reads the other OT threads [/b][/quote]
    Who cares if it's 10 to 15 people that read them? Are you so stupid that you open the thread every day because you forgot what was in it the day before? I mean come on. This is the highest traffic board on the site and it seems silly for us to hop to another forum when the rest of our fantasy team threads are still on this one.

I think that moderation should be taken in moderation.

[quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+May 25 2004, 11:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ May 25 2004, 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bigdidyo[/i]@May 25 2004, 10:29 PM
    [b] You want a little cheese with that whine? Moved, deleted,...don&#39;t cry. It should be obvious to you by now that posts that have no merit whatsoever (like many of yours), have to be moved out of the mainstream. We don&#39;t want to be embarassed by leaving too much of what you say where the general public can see it. [/b][/quote]
    Oh, so I guess that would explain why my Shrek2 and Bob Sapp posts are still on the main page then huh? [/b][/quote]
    Well every now and then you come up with some good topics. Shrek and Bob Sapp...you tapped into the pulse of the country there.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by James Hasty[/i]@May 25 2004, 11:45 PM
    [b] I think that moderation should be taken in moderation. [/b][/quote]
    :huh: :unsure: :blink:

:P

All League
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@May 25 2004, 10:31 PM
    [b] Oh yeah and when you&#39;re done reading this one feel free to move it too. [/b][/quote]
    As soon as Sooth starts a "B&#33;tch and whine" forum, it&#39;ll be done.

BTW - Guns didn&#39;t move the thread. I did.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™+May 25 2004, 11:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Bob the Jets Fan™ @ May 25 2004, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--huskeralk[/i]@May 25 2004, 10:31 PM
    [b] Oh yeah and when you&#39;re done reading this one feel free to move it too. [/b][/quote]
    As soon as Sooth starts a "B&#33;tch and whine" forum, it&#39;ll be done.

BTW - Guns didn&#39;t move the thread. I did. [/b][/quote]
    well then oh mighty one. Maybe you can explain why you felt it was necessary to move the grades but it was ok to leave the other three long fantasy team threads here.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+May 26 2004, 12:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ May 26 2004, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TomShane[/i]@May 25 2004, 11:03 PM
    [b] Our new moderator has an itchy trigger finger....lol [/b][/quote]
    They don&#39;t call him Guns for nothing Tom..But I think he Shot
    prematurely.. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Before you all start pointing fingers, you should make sure you find out who moved the threads first. Even though I thought about moving them the other day, I took a poll amongst the main posters of the threads and decided to leave them in place.

So relax for crying out loud. There&#39;s more than one moderator aroudn here and if they want to do what they believe is best then so be it. We&#39;re all just trying to help Sooth run a somewhat efficient ship here.