Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Welcome to the world of....

Brenjetsfan
    BOATING....well I picked up my boat on Saturday morning and while cruisin through the channel...I kind of drifted off course an hit a sand bar....not only got stuck and had seatow out within an hour of purchasing their services...had to be towed to my dock because I lost a propeller...I must have hit Adrianas body. :lol: ..but Marine Max was wonderful and sent a young lad over to replace the prop...and it was smooth sailing till yesterday when the wind kicked up and I had a rough tough time getting into my slip..but needless to say it was WAY KOOL out there...just hit Boaters World for some goodies..ie: hand held radio, bigger bumpers..longer ropes, etc....NOW I am looking for a JETS flag for the boat...any suggestions???

Thanks guys...

Welcome to the world of boating.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll lend you my Rutgers flag! Check ebay. You'll get it cheap there. When ya gonna cruise up to the Sand Bar?

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet[/i]@May 31 2004, 11:29 AM
    [b] I'll lend you my Rutgers flag! Check ebay. You'll get it cheap there. When ya gonna cruise up to the Sand Bar? [/b][/quote]
    maybe Friday when big mike n jetjill come to Jersey... :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Good deal. They might hang in JC for the nite before we head out to the lake. Still not decided, though. But that's NEXT weekend, right? You coming to the Belmont?

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet[/i]@May 31 2004, 11:45 AM
    [b] Good deal. They might hang in JC for the nite before we head out to the lake. Still not decided, though. But that's NEXT weekend, right? You coming to the Belmont? [/b][/quote]
    no Belmont :( my friend is coming to town from Ft. Lauderdale an my son is having his graduation party this saturday nite :o ...and next sat is graduation ... :blink: oh boy....chat later :)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    good luck with the boat bren. sounds like it could be an expensive hobby.

Brenjetsfan
    you got that rite!!!...My first hour I had to put a $200 prop on!!!....but there is nothing like being on the SEA WATER!!!! :D

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gscott[/i]@Jun 1 2004, 03:40 AM
    [b] good luck with the boat bren. sounds like it could be an expensive hobby. [/b][/quote]
    its the same boat we went out on when you were down here...except a little smaller

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Bren, what college is your boy headed to?

LL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan+May 31 2004, 01:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Brenjetsfan @ May 31 2004, 01:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JumbalayaJet[/i]@May 31 2004, 11:29 AM
    [b] I&#39;ll lend you my Rutgers flag&#33; Check ebay. You&#39;ll get it cheap there. When ya gonna cruise up to the Sand Bar? [/b][/quote]
    maybe Friday when big mike n jetjill come to Jersey... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Ok Brenda. I see you forgot about me. :(

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by NYJ310+Jun 1 2004, 04:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (NYJ310 @ Jun 1 2004, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Brenjetsfan@May 31 2004, 01:38 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--JumbalayaJet[/i]@May 31 2004, 11:29 AM
    [b] I&#39;ll lend you my Rutgers flag&#33; Check ebay. You&#39;ll get it cheap there. When ya gonna cruise up to the Sand Bar? [/b][/quote]
    maybe Friday when big mike n jetjill come to Jersey... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Ok Brenda. I see you forgot about me. :( [/b][/quote]
    I thought you were babysitting for them :blink:

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck w/the new boat. Where do you keep it? We also bought our boat from Marine Max. They&#39;re great for service. Good thing you had the seatow package or that could have cost you some big bucks. Did you try getting out and pushing off the sandbar? Or was tide too low?

Brenjetsfan
    LL;...no college yet...high school &#036;7000 for Mon Don...whew&#33; I may have to mtg the haus....

byrd....Marine max was so awesome...I dock it at my slip by my haus...we tried to push off...but I hit so hard I knocked off one of the props ,,,now its a candle holder&#33; :lol:

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan[/i]@Jun 2 2004, 05:59 PM
    [b] LL;...no college yet...high school &#036;7000 for Mon Don...whew&#33; I may have to mtg the haus....

byrd....Marine max was so awesome...I dock it at my slip by my haus...we tried to push off...but I hit so hard I knocked off one of the props ,,,now its a candle holder&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t feel bad...I am paying 3 grand a piece for grammar school. Ouch.