Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: NEW MADDEN LEAGUE FORMING

All Pro
    what is glitching?

Originally posted by djaparz@Jun 4 2004, 01:03 PM
    what is glitching?
    glitching=cheating..useing programming errors to your advantage...

LL

Hey, I'd like to join, but my work schedule can be rough. You posted earlier that you guys play one game a week. Can this game be played on a weekend? Also, what is the length of the quarter?

Thanks

Originally posted by mawaru@Jun 4 2004, 01:24 PM
    Hey, I'd like to join, but my work schedule can be rough. You posted earlier that you guys play one game a week. Can this game be played on a weekend? Also, what is the length of the quarter?

Thanks
    1 game a week with 5 min qtrs. Games can be played mon-Sunday (7 days a week)

LL

Originally posted by latinlawyer+Jun 4 2004, 01:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (latinlawyer @ Jun 4 2004, 01:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mawaru@Jun 4 2004, 01:24 PM
    Hey, I&#39;d like to join, but my work schedule can be rough. You posted earlier that you guys play one game a week. Can this game be played on a weekend? Also, what is the length of the quarter?

Thanks

LL [/b][/quote]
    cool... I&#39;m in... I&#39;ll send ya the info when I get a chance

Originally posted by mawaru+Jun 4 2004, 03:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mawaru @ Jun 4 2004, 03:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -latinlawyer@Jun 4 2004, 01:47 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--mawaru
    @Jun 4 2004, 01:24 PM
    Hey, I&#39;d like to join, but my work schedule can be rough. You posted earlier that you guys play one game a week. Can this game be played on a weekend? Also, what is the length of the quarter?

Thanks

LL
    cool... I&#39;m in... I&#39;ll send ya the info when I get a chance [/b][/quote]
    Send it to me ASAP..I have to seed everyone and we will be starting to pick on sunday&#33;

LL

i want in too, do i just pm you the info?

This is gonna be a 32 team league before too long....

Hey guys,
    I would definitely be interested in the online Madden League. I&#39;m new to this message board, but not to Madden. I have a cable modem connection, but have never played Madden online. If you&#39;re o.k. with allowing a rookie to play, count me in. Thanks&#33;

Doug a.k.a. Slug-O-Rama

Originally posted by JetMan99@Jun 4 2004, 09:35 PM
    Hey guys,
    I would definitely be interested in the online Madden League. I&#39;m new to this message board, but not to Madden. I have a cable modem connection, but have never played Madden online. If you&#39;re o.k. with allowing a rookie to play, count me in. Thanks&#33;

Doug a.k.a. Slug-O-Rama
    Ok guys..here is the deal...

I need for everyone to send me a PM with their info as I requested at the beginning of this thread....I think we may have over 24 teams...wow..

Ok....also i want everyone to remember that they CANNOT QUIT THE LEAGUE...its a commitmment to play the full season 16-18 games. I dont want quitters..if you quit a game you forfeit the game and you get put on probation...if you do it again..you are out.

I just want everyone to know that this will be a straight league..no glitching and no cheating.

Punting on 4th down...nfl style.

LL

Bitter
    Well if it&#39;s going to be 24 teams maybe we should scrap the bottom half idea and just try to get 32 teams and play like a real NFL season. That would rule.

Originally posted by huskeralk@Jun 5 2004, 09:50 AM
    Well if it&#39;s going to be 24 teams maybe we should scrap the bottom half idea and just try to get 32 teams and play like a real NFL season. That would rule.
    The idea is to use a competitive seeding profile to allow weaker players to use better teams....

hence if you are ranked #1..chances are you will get the Cards or lions..the worst seeded player would get to pick from a full field of teams (within the 24 chosen). We will not be using Atlanta falcons....Vick scrambling is too much bs....same with Moss and T Owens.

LL

Bitter
    Originally posted by latinlawyer+Jun 5 2004, 09:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (latinlawyer @ Jun 5 2004, 09:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--huskeralk@Jun 5 2004, 09:50 AM
    The idea is to use a competitive seeding profile to allow weaker players to use better teams....

hence if you are ranked #1..chances are you will get the Cards or lions..the worst seeded player would get to pick from a full field of teams (within the 24 chosen). We will not be using Atlanta falcons....Vick scrambling is too much bs....same with Moss and T Owens.

LL [/b][/quote]
    Hey, it&#39;s whatever you decide but if we use 24 teams there are going to be some pretty darn good ones in the mix. I agree with the seeding. It would still make it competitive. The lower level players get the good teams with all the weapons and the good players get the Cardinals of the world. I personally don&#39;t care if the Falcons are in there or not. Whoever uses them is only one good shot on Vick away from being helpless. I just thought it would be fun to get all 32 teams since we are already this close. Then we could play an actual NFL schedule and all that good stuff.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I&#39;ll gladly join if there is a spot open for me.

I can only play at night though. Somewhere between 9 and 12.