Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: NEW MADDEN LEAGUE FORMING

The JI.com PS2 Madden Online league is starting again. This time the league will be a BOTTOM HALF LEAGUE. All players will be seeded and then a team draft will begin.

The rules to join are:

1) You must have a broadband connection to the internet. If you dont, contact me..I will make the ultimate decision to allow you in.

2) You cannot have quit in a prior JI league. Quitters are not welcome. If you quit in this league you will no longer be allowed to join any more leagues.

3) You must submit your online screennames...please submit all your screennames.

4) You must provide the following
    a) a valid working email address that you check daily
    B) provide your first name
    c) provide any league affiliations and the team your play with regularly with
    d) provide all your EA screennames
    e) your JETSINSIDER.com screename(s)
    5) You must not uses glitches or cheats when you play a game. Glitchers are not welcome. If you glitch you will be thrown out of the league.

6) You can only have ONE controller connected at the time of playing a game. If you have two connected the game will not proceed.

7) For a Bio page, I need your age, location within the USA, first name, occupation, favorite team, personal motto and a personal statement (Statement can be a statement to all players....or your philosophy on football)

8) We play straight NFL style...anything over a 4th and 2 and you punt or kick a FG (unless you are trailing by more than a TD).
    I plan on providing an exciting league where we can all enjoy the game and the people who are playing as well.

Thank you

LL (Da Commish)

bump again

A PM was sent to all prospective members..if you didnt recieve one..SPEAK UP!

LL

Jetlag in
    Roc in

who else wants in?

LL

I want to play but I don't have a phone or internet. Can I just go over to each person's house and play them live?

Have fun boys

Originally posted by jetsflagboyz@Jun 3 2004, 05:34 PM
    I want to play but I don't have a phone or internet. Can I just go over to each person's house and play them live?

Have fun boys
    Nah, its an online league you need a broadband/phone connection.

Sorry..

LL

Jetlag in, ROC in, Buff in, plus the members of the Klecko League...

anyone else???

LL

Thank you for bringing back the thread...

LL

Bitter
    Originally posted by jetsflagboyz@Jun 3 2004, 04:34 PM

Have fun boys
    Yeah sure, feel free to drive to kansas but that's an awful long drive just to get an a$$ whippin'. :lol:

I will be in if allowed...thanks

all prior members of the klecko league are presumed in...

LL

please get me in
    first i have to make sure my PS2 is in working order

BUT IM IN!

Originally posted by latinlawyer@Jun 3 2004, 06:29 PM

anyone else???

LL
    DEAR DA COMMISH

i have one more buddy named lunchboxx99 who signed up to jetinsider.com but it takes a couple days for his registration to go through but he would like to play if room thanks

Jets Insider VIP
    I'll play if you have room. When do you plan to start, is there a fee and is it 1 game a week?

Originally posted by roc58701+Jun 4 2004, 02:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (roc58701 @ Jun 4 2004, 02:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--latinlawyer@Jun 3 2004, 06:29 PM

anyone else???

LL
    DEAR DA COMMISH

i have one more buddy named lunchboxx99 who signed up to jetinsider.com but it takes a couple days for his registration to go through but he would like to play if room thanks [/b][/quote]
    Roc,

I have to say...you have a good rep out there and I checked out your madden online record..impressive. Hey tell Lunchboxx that he needs to provide me with all the info i requested in the top of this thread. That goes for everyone who wants to join.

Please provide me with all the info at the top of this thread.

LL (DA COMMISH)

Originally posted by Trades@Jun 4 2004, 08:13 AM
    I&#39;ll play if you have room. When do you plan to start, is there a fee and is it 1 game a week?
    Trades,

Listen you are new. I need you to provide me with all the info i requested at the beginning of this thread. Also to answer your questions...

1) There is no fee. We play for fun.

2) We play one game a week.

3) There will be about 16-18 games...maybe more depending on how many people join.

4) You need to provide me all the information that I requested to be approved for membership to the league.

5) We play a straight NFL league...that means you punt on fourth down unless you are in your red zone and you are behind by more than 10 points. We expect FG&#39;s and punting. Also no glitching...anyone caught glitching will be terminated.

LL

LL

you said there was some type of draft?

where do you want the information?

Originally posted by The Chad@Jun 4 2004, 09:13 AM
    you said there was some type of draft?

where do you want the information?
    A team draft and it depends on where you are seeded.

LL