Thread: can anyone get me a download

my bearshare network is down, and I cannot get any downloads.

I haven't heard this song in years, so if anybody could hook me up here, I'd really appreciate it.

Bitter
    Limewire is what I've been using. If all else fails PM me and I can shoot you a copy through email. By the way I'm the resident FNM expert. Good choice. :lol:

ok, thanks.

my friend came over today, fixed bearshare, listenin to Epic right now.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@Jun 4 2004, 09:37 PM
    [b] Limewire is what I've been using. If all else fails PM me and I can shoot you a copy through email. By the way I'm the resident FNM expert. Good choice. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    We have two residents. I love Faith No More. And I'm one of only two people I know that can name more than just "Epic" and "Falling to Pieces" when asked about them.

i also love Faith No More - midlife crisis is my favorite song by them...

but someone said their version of Easy was better than the original, whoever that was deserves to be dragged out and beaten with a belt ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Gentle art of Making Enemies is without a doubt my favorite FNM song

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jun 5 2004, 02:26 PM
    [b] i also love Faith No More - midlife crisis is my favorite song by them...

but someone said their version of Easy was better than the original, whoever that was deserves to be dragged out and beaten with a belt ;) [/b][/quote]
    Well, I haven't heard the original version of Easy but FMN's version is damn good. Mike Patton can really sing when he wants to.

Bitter
    Alright guys what's your favorite FNM album? I am going through all my FMN CDs and making a cassette (my work truck only has a casette player) and so far by far my favorite CD by far is Angel Dust. I just didn't realize it until I started listening for all my favorite songs.

The Real Thing. Surprise Your Dead rules.

Banned
    I like Album of the Year the best. Even in their last years, FNM showed they could still kick some serious ass.