Thread: BOTTOM HALF LEAGUE FORMING

Guys if you are in please post. Boozer has said that he may not be in because he just bought a new house and he is gonna be busy. I plan on starting the team selections by this sunday and start games next week.

LL

So far

LLB is in
    Penning10 is in
    Rerunsports is in
    Roc is in
    Vinny is in
    Jared is in
    Hendu is in
    Jetlag is in
    House of Pain said he'd be in

Anyone else? hello!!!

LL

Hey LL ~

I don't feel comfortable playing against you guys, I just do not have the time to devote to really learning this game, so if you have someone that will take my spot, then allow them to do so and I will act as a back-up in the event a team down the road decides to go AWOL - You guys know I am very dependable and willing to play !

Count on me to fill the gaps as needed, but try not to include me off the bat, I will only hinder you games because I sux at this version of Madden ....... :ph34r:

Originally posted by House Of Steel@Jun 4 2004, 12:00 PM
    Hey LL ~

I don't feel comfortable playing against you guys, I just do not have the time to devote to really learning this game, so if you have someone that will take my spot, then allow them to do so and I will act as a back-up in the event a team down the road decides to go AWOL - You guys know I am very dependable and willing to play !

Count on me to fill the gaps as needed, but try not to include me off the bat, I will only hinder you games because I sux at this version of Madden ....... :ph34r:
    HOS, you were gonna get to pick the best team out of the bottom 16..you had the first pick....oh well..

LL

Come on HOS! You gotta keep playing man, its the only way you'll get better. Think of it this way: Every time you lose to one of us in a new way, that teaches a new way to beat up on your friends who are worse than you! B)

Originally posted by Jared@Jun 4 2004, 05:21 PM
    Come on HOS! You gotta keep playing man, its the only way you'll get better. Think of it this way: Every time you lose to one of us in a new way, that teaches a new way to beat up on your friends who are worse than you! B)
    HOS HOS HOS...the crowd at HEINZ field is cheering for you...How could you give up?!?!

LL

Come on House you gotta play man...how else am i supposed to get a win in this league......

just playin man...wouldnt be the same without ya

Originally posted by hendu24@Jun 4 2004, 08:13 PM
    Come on House you gotta play man...how else am i supposed to get a win in this league......

yeah cuz we know you ain't gonna beat me or buff

Originally posted by latinlawyer@Jun 4 2004, 09:52 AM
    Guys if you are in please post. Boozer has said that he may not be in because he just bought a new house and he is gonna be busy. I plan on starting the team selections by this sunday and start games next week.

LL

So far

LLB is in
    Penning10 is in
    Rerunsports is in
    Roc is in
    Vinny is in
    Jared is in
    Hendu is in
    Jetlag is in
    House of Pain said he'd be in

Anyone else? hello!!!

LL
    Hey man,i have to work on sunday but if i can,will you you let me be the giants.Glad to be here. buff. By the way i am in.

All League
    LL,

I PM'd you, I'm in too.

So far the following people have entered:

1 Huskeralk
    2 Hendu24
    3 penning10
    4 roc58701
    5 trades
    6 djaparz
    7 mawaru
    8 barkus
    9 jetman99
    10 buff
    11 jared
    12 wolfejet
    13 jetlag
    14 Latinlawyer (da commish)
    15 LL Brother
    16 rerunsports
    18 Bitonti
    19 jetlag
    20 The Brody man
    21 Vinny025
    22 Terry Badway (possibly..not confirmed yet)

Anyone else?

Dont forget that you all have to post your info on the information page!

LL

At this rate, it'll become the "EVERYONE EXCEPT THE PATS, CHIEFS, TITANS, COLTS" league...

Bitter
    Originally posted by Jared@Jun 5 2004, 01:29 PM
    At this rate, it'll become the "EVERYONE EXCEPT THE PATS, CHIEFS, TITANS, COLTS" league...
    Exactly, I already suggested we try getting all 32 teams and have a full NFL season. Haven't gotten much support for it yet though.

Originally posted by roc58701+Jun 5 2004, 02:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (roc58701 @ Jun 5 2004, 02:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hendu24@Jun 4 2004, 08:13 PM

yeah cuz we know you ain&#39;t gonna beat me or buff [/b][/quote]
    blah blah blah.....no eagles means you losin and i destroy buff, just ask him about rudi.....

Save the smack for the game. I will be seeding everyone as soon as I get the info on all the players on the info thread.

I can&#39;t wait to play.

LL

Originally posted by latinlawyer@Jun 7 2004, 07:58 AM
    Save the smack for the game. I will be seeding everyone as soon as I get the info on all the players on the info thread.

LL
    dear da commish

just wanted to let you know luchboxx99 is one of my buddies so if we have room thanks roc58701

Originally posted by roc58701+Jun 7 2004, 03:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (roc58701 @ Jun 7 2004, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--latinlawyer@Jun 7 2004, 07:58 AM

LL
    dear da commish

just wanted to let you know luchboxx99 is one of my buddies so if we have room thanks roc58701 [/b][/quote]
    the brody man dropped out so lunch boxx is in.

LL

LL, how are things looking? Are we just going to use all the teams (minus Atlanta)? This will still give the worst players the best teams, but it will give folks like me and Vinny at least a chance to pick a team we like (out of 6 or 7 choices or whatever)

Originally posted by Jared@Jun 8 2004, 12:20 AM
    LL, how are things looking? Are we just going to use all the teams (minus Atlanta)? This will still give the worst players the best teams, but it will give folks like me and Vinny at least a chance to pick a team we like (out of 6 or 7 choices or whatever)
    After much thought, and after a painful audit which keeps going till friday...I am limiting the teams to twenty teams and the bottom twenty three teams will be in the pool. The only teams excluded are...

Minnesota and Atlanta

Ok, I will pick the twenty entrants and then post here who is in. The Klecko league members who responded are in. The new people are being chosen. Roc, Buff and Lunchboox are in. Jetlag is in. The others are almost all in.

I will present the info later tonight so we can begin a draft tommorrow...

LL

All Pro
    LL i am in