Thread: It's all over...

Hate to say it but Cowtown's gonna wrap this thing up Saturday.

Andreychuk&#39;s done nothing. That soft goal by Iginla killed Tampa. Bottom line, Kiprusoff&#39;s outplayed Khabibulin. Sorry BJ...I was pullin&#39; for ya. <_<

CJ, I hope you&#39;re wrong, but I fear that you are right.

Tampa took it to the Flammers in the third period and most of OT. However, they just didn&#39;t score. I was hoping one of their big fowards would come up big (LeCavalier, Dave And&#39;ck, ect......)

I&#39;ll be rooting for a game 7. At least last night&#39;s game was better than the last 2........

My new resolution for now: Learn the name of the NHL&#39;s next number one pick. I&#39;ve seen the Russian&#39;s name (heading to the Capitals) a million times, yet I can never remember it :o

And lookie dat. You were wrong. Do me a favor and predict a Calgary victory tonight.

GO BOLTS&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Congrats, BucJeff. Nice to see Andrychuk finally hoisting the silver.

Originally posted by BucJeff@Jun 7 2004, 08:56 AM
    And lookie dat. You were wrong. Do me a favor and predict a Calgary victory tonight.

GO BOLTS&#33;
    I was glad to be wrong. My original projection was the Lightning winning and they did.......

First few games of the series where a bore, but the &#39;Ning and the Flames did it well last night--&#39;Ning had a couple nice, clean goals........Brad Richards was fabulous........Fedetenko was legendary in game 7 and Fredrick Modin is always tough.

What the F&#39; is up with Calgary having penalties to end game 7 and another game too (game four)?????.........Stupid ass penalties........They have zero to complain and ***** about.....

As an aside, congrarts to the Nashville Predators organization......Their AHL affiliate the Milwaukee Admirals, with some terrific NHL prospects (Upshall, Haydar, ect...) came up big.

Their top goalie prospect Brian Finley took a back seat to former Islander goalie Wade Flaherty, who set an AHL record for most playoff wins in a season......

All League
    It is nice to see expansion team win -a team that never won anything before- Congrats to Tampa Bay
    One tradition that I love to watch and that I always respect is hand shaking at the end of an series. A touch of class and respect to a fierce battle&#33;

TomShane
    <Yawn> So, um, they played hockey or something for the last month? What happened?