Thread: Isles Beat Writer on LI Radio Show

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Evan Grossman--the Islanders Beat Writer for the New York Post--will be the guest on my Long Island commercial-free Sports Talk radio show next Thursday, the 10th. Because the show is commercial-free, we should cover a lot of topics.

Please use this thread to submit the general hockey/Islanders questions that you'd like us to ask him. Of course, I know the #1 question will be "Where does Milbury keep the pictures?"

Here's the show info: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9PM to 11PM, 90.3 FM

I will be sure and mention that the question came from the good folks at Jetsinsider.com

As always, thanks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is Yashin expendible? Is Jonsson?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the tape in my possession, and will be transcribing all of Evan's answers next week (when I'm on vacation).

Also, please let me know who else you'd like to see us have as guests (i.e., Hahn, Botte, etc.).

Here's the show info again: Long Island's 90.3FM Tuesdays and Thursdays 9PM to 11PM. Entirely commercial-free.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you still think the Isles should easily beat the Lightning in the first round of the playoffs?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by BucJeff@Jul 9 2004, 08:35 AM
    Do you still think the Isles should easily beat the Lightning in the first round of the playoffs?
    NEE !

NNNNEEEE!

Great hockey town, Tampa.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Shadetree+Jul 9 2004, 08:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shadetree @ Jul 9 2004, 08:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BucJeff@Jul 9 2004, 08:35 AM
    NEE &#33;

NNNNEEEE&#33;

Great hockey town, Tampa. [/b][/quote]
    All traditions have to start somewhere. I doubt any city dispite it&#39;s location was concidered a "great hockey town", or any other sport for that matter, 12 years after the sport first arrived.

Just wait til the D-rays win the World Series this year&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: