Thread: Classy move by the Steelers

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1817088]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1817088[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And why did you post this in this forum? Your little personal war against us evil fascist moderators?

TomShane
    Maddox will not make it to Week 6 as the starter. I don't know how classy this is. Maddox whined like a little girl when they drafted Roethlisberger, and now they dump money on a guy who played poorly last season. They really don't owe him s**t. He's still spending his Broncos money.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane[/i]@Jun 7 2004, 03:20 PM
    [b] Maddox will not make it to Week 6 as the starter. I don't know how classy this is. Maddox whined like a little girl when they drafted Roethlisberger, and now they dump money on a guy who played poorly last season. They really don't owe him s**t. He's still spending his Broncos money. [/b][/quote]
    he is a horrible QB in my opinion...doesnt deserve s**t but thrown to the streets......week 4 rothy starts!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane[/i]@Jun 7 2004, 03:20 PM
    [b] Maddox will not make it to Week 6 as the starter. I don't know how classy this is. Maddox whined like a little girl when they drafted Roethlisberger, and now they dump money on a guy who played poorly last season. They really don't owe him s**t. He's still spending his Broncos money. [/b][/quote]
    Honestly I think Maddox's production in 2002 was more a product of an awesome receiving core than of his abilities as a QB.