Thread: OT: Michael Knight Crashes KITT

Hall Of Fame
    [img]http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040607/i/r467129724.jpg[/img]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ex-'Baywatch' Star Hasselhoff Arrested

Mon Jun 7,11:20 AM ET

LOS ANGELES - David Hasselhoff (news) was arrested over the weekend on suspicion on driving while intoxicated, police said Monday.

The former "Baywatch" star was arrested late Saturday night on Ventura Boulevard in the Encino section of the San Fernando Valley, said Officer Sara Faden, a police spokeswoman. He was released the next morning.

No further details were immediately available.

In 2002, Hasselhoff checked himself into the Betty Ford Center for treatment of alcoholism.

The 51-year-old actor is best known for portraying lifeguard Mitch Buchannon in the long-running "Baywatch" TV series. He also starred in the 1980s television show "Knight Rider."

TomShane
    I demand that this outrageous non-football thread be moved immediately to the "David Hasselhoff Forum." Rules are rules, commisar!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Hilarious. A mod with his own thread moved.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Jun 7 2004, 05:00 PM
    [b] Hilarious. A mod with his own thread moved. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's what I was just going to say when I saw the little red arrow next to it. I think I should be taken into consideration as a new mod of this board. :lol:

All League
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Jun 7 2004, 06:00 PM
    It wasn't me, bro. Since it's in the EE forum, I could move it back.

I just don't want to p.o. the Soothsayer, if he's the one who moved it.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™+Jun 7 2004, 07:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Bob the Jets Fan™ @ Jun 7 2004, 07:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Jun 7 2004, 06:00 PM
    It wasn&#39;t me, bro. Since it&#39;s in the EE forum, I could move it back.

I just don&#39;t want to p.o. the Soothsayer, if he&#39;s the one who moved it. [/b][/quote]
    Nah that&#39;s ok, I think it&#39;s funny.

This recent mini-topic moving riot led by a few is a little ridiculous. Topics haven&#39;t been moved to piss people off, just to better fit within the forums provided. A few too many nonmoderators are going a little crazy over nothing.

I&#39;m here to help Sooth and manage things, not cause problems. People need to understand that.

All League
    Charter JI Member

That&#39;s my approach, too, but some people just have to raise hell when they&#39;re told they&#39;re not special, and that the rules apply to them.

Can you imagine being so lazy that you can&#39;t click the link to a different forum? That&#39;s the mindset we&#39;re up against, here.

BTW - that statement applies to a very small percentage of the posters here. Most are good folks and good additions to the board community.

So I guess this is a bad time to say that you too can own Knight Rider on DVD LOL

[url=http://www.thestore24.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?si=rage-madhouse&refid=madhouse&prodid=MHV24880DVD]Knight Rider[/url]

All League
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Destroyer of Senses[/i]@Jun 7 2004, 06:56 PM
    [b] So I guess this is a bad time to say that you too can own Knight Rider on DVD LOL

[url=http://www.thestore24.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?si=rage-madhouse&refid=madhouse&prodid=MHV24880DVD]Knight Rider[/url] [/b][/quote]
    :lol: It&#39;s the PERFECT time, DOS.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

That&#39;s strange. I didn&#39;t move it either. I could be wrong, but I don&#39;t think Sooth does much of that. Hmmmm...

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Jun 7 2004, 05:56 PM
    [b] BTW - that statement applies to a very small percentage of the posters here. Most are good folks and good additions to the board community. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I&#39;m a lazy, irritating a-hole what of it? :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    [img]http://www.visit4info.com/sitecontent/LG/fullZZZZZZTVCCL0327115127PIC.jpg[/img]

Perhaps our friends who tire easily while having to click on a different forum need this?

Bitter
    To be honest and I&#39;m sure just about everyone would agree with me. I don&#39;t post my OT stuff here because nobody reads it. I don&#39;t post on here so I can click on my post every day and read it. I post so other people can see it and discuss the topic. I honestly can&#39;t think of any reason why having this stuff on the main page is that big of a deal. The people who complain about having to browse past it to find something they want to read are just as lazy as the people that won&#39;t go to the other forums IMO.

Hall Of Fame
    "Michael, comsuming 14 Coronas and 3 jello shots in a span of 3 hours MAkes you legally intoxicated. Michael...MichaEL...HEY A-HOLE WAKE THE EFF UP&#33;"

HAsselhoff forum.. this ain&#39;t Germany.

I really think it should have been moved to the political forum, after all, it was really Hasselhoff who was responsible for the fall of the Berlin Wall, not President Reagan, Gorbachev, etc.... :lol: