Thread: BucJeff

Congratulations on your big win. Gotta admit that I'm glad it's over (although my suffering continues).

Let the strike begin.....

Thanks GG. I know you are not all that happy right now, which makes your congrats all that nicer. Thanks.

Congrats BJ! I knew they would do it.

Khabibbulin outplayed Kiprusoff in the final two games. TB's best palyers outplayed Calgary's best players(Iggy-no shots last four periods). Good beat evil. Conspiracy theorists abound in Cowtown today. "Bettman got his wish...etc"
    Now anybody cheering "canada's team" can wait for the real thing with the World Cup in August. That should be a whale of a tournament with the impending lockout. Teams have nothing to "save" themselves for.
    Now it's on to football. CFL regular season starts next week(not that any of you care). But it's nice to have something to watch immediately following hockey and into the NFL season.

Again BucJef, congrats. What's the mood like in T-Bay? :blink:

Originally posted by BucJeff@Jun 8 2004, 07:28 AM
    Thanks GG. I know you are not all that happy right now, which makes your congrats all that nicer. Thanks.
    And to further stick the knife in my back, Ruslan Fedetenko gets both goals.

I think I'm the only one ROOTING FOR A STRIKE.

:wacko:

Hall Of Fame
    THis series taught me a couple things:

1) Exciting, fast skating and wide open hockey is still played in the NHL, just not in Detroit.
    2) Youth Kills!
    3) Speed Kills!
    4) As Tampa said, Safe Is Death.
    5) Ignilia is unbelievable.
    6) The Wings need a serious retooling.

CONGRATS BUCJEFF ON YOUR TEAM'S WIN AND AND EVEN TO ROAD WARRIOR FOR YOUR TEAM'S UNBELIEVABLE RUN. THis was truly one of those situations where you're sad to see either team lose.

Best Finals I've seen in a while.

CONGRATS JEFF, ENJOY THE PARTY

All Pro
    Originally posted by Gang Green Girl+Jun 8 2004, 12:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gang Green Girl @ Jun 8 2004, 12:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BucJeff@Jun 8 2004, 07:28 AM
    And to further stick the knife in my back, Ruslan Fedetenko gets both goals.

I think I&#39;m the only one ROOTING FOR A STRIKE.

:wacko: [/b][/quote]
    At the time of that trade, everyone was saying how stupid it was...
    Who did the Flyers end up taking with that pick? I think it ended up being the 4th overall...

Seems like the front office in Tampa knows what it&#39;s doing...
    Brad Richards was a second round pick that wanted huge money. The &#39;Ning were actually considering not paying it, and then he exploded in the Junior World Championship (i think) and they had to pay then.
    Who saw the potential in Martin St. Louis? No one else in the league, or is that just a case of luck? Needless to say, the Lightning have made all the right moves in the last 5 years... the exact opposite of the Rangers.

All League
    Another thing that Glen Sather has blown for the Rangers -Tampa coach Tortorella used to be in Ranger organization coaching in the minor leagues.
    We did not promote from within instead went with UGH guys like Trottier.