Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All-time WORST NFL players draft

TomShane
    With the FIRST pick in the 2004 All-Time worst NFL players draft, Team Hoover selects:

Blair Thomas, RB, Jets

with the 2nd pick

the not so amazins take . . .

Ryan Leaf

Hall Of Fame
    With the Third Pick, the AIDS Victims select

RB-Ki-Jana Carter

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

With the 4th pick Team Enima Selects

Lawrence Phillips

The Bayonne Losers select Tony Mandarich.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

With The 6th pick in The All Time Worst NFL Players Draft

"The Failures" select QB-Dan McGwire-Seattle Seahawks

This was a tough call, There are so many failures available. QB is the most important position to bust at. So There were many candidates for this spot but McGwire did absolutely nothing in The NFL. A 6'8 240 pound pile of monkey crap. Just the high profile bust, I want to lead "The Failures"

TomShane
    Originally posted by YoungJetsFan@Jun 12 2004, 02:22 PM

This was a tough call, There are so many failures available. QB is the most important position to bust at. So There were many candidates for this spot but McGwire did absolutely nothing in The NFL. A 6'8 240 pound pile of monkey crap. Just the high profile bust, I want to lead "The Failures"
    Mark McGwire's little brother. Must be some fun at the family gatherings. "This is my boy Mark, he's a Hall-of-Famer, and this is Dan, He does drywall."

You can build an entire "Worst Team Ever" with just the NY Jets Day-One Picks ... Offense & Defense

Not kidding either ... and this, more than anything, explains 35 Years and waiting

TomShane
    If you think the Jets are bad, check out this list of luminaries picked by the boys across town:

Rd Sel# Player Pos. School
    1 27 Bunch, Jarrod RB Michigan
    2 55 McGhee, Kanavis DE Colorado
    3 83 McCaffrey, Ed WR Stanford

1 14 Brown, Derek TE Notre Dame
    1 16* Brown, Dave QB Duke
    2 41 Sparks, Phillippi CB Arizona State
    3 69 Pierce, Aaron TE Washington

2 40 Strahan, Michael DE Texas Southern
    3 66 Buckley, Marcus OLB Texas A&M

1 24 Lewis, Thomas WR Indiana
    2 47 Randolph, Thomas CB Kansas State
    2 59 Sehorn, Jason CB Southern California
    3 95 Downs, Gary RB North Carolina State

1 17 Wheatley, Tyrone RB Michigan
    2 54 Gragg, Scott T Montana
    3 85 Young, Rodney DB Louisiana State

1 5 Jones, Cedric DE Oklahoma
    2 34 Toomer, Amani WR Michigan
    3 66 Oben, Roman T Louisville

1 7 Hilliard, Ike WR Florida
    2 36 Barber, Tiki RB Virginia
    3 68 Phillips, Ryan OLB Idaho
    3 95 Maynard, Brad P Ball State

1 24 Williams, Shaun SS UCLA
    2 55 Jurevicius, Joe WR Penn State
    3 70 Alford, Brian WR Purdue

1 19 Petitgout, Luke T Notre Dame
    2 49 Montgomery, Joe RB Ohio State
    3 79 Campbell, Dan TE Texas A&M

1 11 Dayne, Ron RB Wisconsin
    2 42 Griffin, Cornelius DT Alabama
    3 73 Dixon, Ron WR Lambuth

1 22 Allen, Will CB Syracuse
    3 78 Peterson, William CB Western Illinois

1 14 Shockey, Jeremy TE Miami
    2 46 Carter, Tim WR Auburn
    3 78 Hatch, Jeff T Pennsylvania

1 25 William Joseph DT Miami
    2 56 Osi Umenyiora DE Troy State
    3 91 Visanthe Shiancoe TE Morgan State

What saved them was that they found some real gems in later rounds. But look at that streak: Bunch, Derek Brown, Dave Brown, Thomas Lewis, Tyrone Wheatley, Cedric Jones. That's miserable.

TomShane
    With the Seventh Pick in the All-Time Worst NFL Players draft, Team Douche selects:

Vance Joseph, CB, NY JETS

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by TomShane+Jun 12 2004, 06:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TomShane @ Jun 12 2004, 06:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YoungJetsFan@Jun 12 2004, 02:22 PM

This was a tough call, There are so many failures available. QB is the most important position to bust at. So There were many candidates for this spot but McGwire did absolutely nothing in The NFL. A 6&#39;8 240 pound pile of monkey crap. Just the high profile bust, I want to lead "The Failures"
    Mark McGwire&#39;s little brother. Must be some fun at the family gatherings. "This is my boy Mark, he&#39;s a Hall-of-Famer, and this is Dan, He does drywall." [/b][/quote]
    LOL

He&#39;s the worlds tallest drywaller. He probably screws that up too.

Atleast with some of the busts like Blair Thomas, Kijana Carter etc

Atleast, They had a few good games and flashed some brilliance every once in a blue moon.

Even busts at other positions especially QB have had a good game or two.

Dan McGwire was pure garbage. This guy had the worst accuracy ever. You think McNabb is bad with the sliders he throws, McGwire was the king of the knuckleball. He was also a gigantic pu**y. This guy would go into a fetal position whenever a defender came near him and The NFL scouts were going crazy about this guy.

"He&#39;s a great kid,comes from a great family, He&#39;s 6&#39;8, He&#39;s the wave of the future at QB. He will be able to see the entire field, He&#39;s got a great arm. This guy is the next Dan Marino". It was sickening the hype attached to him.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by YoungJetsFan+Jun 12 2004, 02:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YoungJetsFan @ Jun 12 2004, 02:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -TomShane@Jun 12 2004, 06:33 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--YoungJetsFan
    @Jun 12 2004, 02:22 PM

This was a tough call, There are so many failures available. QB is the most important position to bust at. So There were many candidates for this spot but McGwire did absolutely nothing in The NFL. A 6&#39;8 240 pound pile of monkey crap. Just the high profile bust, I want to lead "The Failures"

Mark McGwire&#39;s little brother. Must be some fun at the family gatherings. "This is my boy Mark, he&#39;s a Hall-of-Famer, and this is Dan, He does drywall."
    LOL

Atleast, They had a few good games and flashed some brilliance every once in a blue moon.

Even busts like Akili Smith, Cade McNown,Andre Ware and Heath Schuler had a good game or two.

Dan McGwire was pure garbage. This guy had the worst accuracy ever. You think McNabb is bad with the sliders he throws, McGwire was the king of the knuckleball. He was also a gigantic pu**y. This guy would go into a fetal position whenever a defender came near him and The NFL scouts were going crazy about this guy.

"He&#39;s a great kid,comes from a great family, He&#39;s 6&#39;8, He&#39;s the wave of the future at QB. He will be able to see the entire field, He&#39;s got a great arm. This guy is the next Dan Marino". It was sickening the hype attached to him. [/b][/quote]
    Take those names out...those guys havent been picked yet :lol:

TomShane
    Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Jun 12 2004, 03:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheBrodyMan @ Jun 12 2004, 03:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -YoungJetsFan@Jun 12 2004, 02:11 PM

Mark McGwire&#39;s little brother. Must be some fun at the family gatherings. "This is my boy Mark, he&#39;s a Hall-of-Famer, and this is Dan, He does drywall."

LOL

Even busts like Akili Smith, Cade McNown,Andre Ware and Heath Schuler had a good game or two.

"He&#39;s a great kid,comes from a great family, He&#39;s 6&#39;8, He&#39;s the wave of the future at QB. He will be able to see the entire field, He&#39;s got a great arm. This guy is the next Dan Marino". It was sickening the hype attached to him.
    Take those names out...those guys havent been picked yet :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Stole my joke, bastard&#33; LOL&#33;

YJF PLEASE DELETE THOSE NAMES FROM YOUR POST&#33;&#33;&#33; THEY HAVE NOT BEEN PICKED YET&#33;&#33;&#33; GOD DAMN WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT KEEPING NAMES OUT OF POSTS OF PLAYERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PICKED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; FARGING RIDICULOUS&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by TomShane@Jun 12 2004, 07:01 PM
    With the Seventh Pick in the All-Time Worst NFL Players draft, Team Douche selects:

Vance Joseph, CB, NY JETS
    OMG, Vance Joseph, Rich Kotite&#39;s boy. I remember when Kotite started Joseph at CB on a Sunday Night Game against Tim Brown. Brown burned him so badly all night long. The Raiders just threw at him on every play. They wanted to get everybody stats, So they just lined up WR&#39;s against him so they can get some good stats.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Jun 12 2004, 07:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheBrodyMan @ Jun 12 2004, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -YoungJetsFan@Jun 12 2004, 02:11 PM

LOL

Even busts at other positions have had a good game or two.

Take those names out...those guys havent been picked yet :lol: [/b][/quote]
    LMAO

All taken care of.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by TomShane@Jun 12 2004, 02:14 PM

Stole my joke, bastard&#33; LOL&#33;

Just call me Robin Williams

TomShane
    aec04 OTC

TS, that list for the Giants absolutey reeks :blink:

TomShane
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Jun 12 2004, 03:59 PM
    TS, that list for the Giants absolutey reeks :blink:
    George Young, baby. :blink:

How has nobody taken this man.

With the STEAL of the draft I&#39;ll take

p***y Andy Katzenmoyer...ooh I&#39;m sure did I say p***y I meant Linebacker.