Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please post your Game 1 and Two Results Here

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by djaparz@Jun 15 2004, 10:54 PM
    geez i suck!!!
    Nah, I got lucky on the KO rtn for a TD & on the big run for a TD, without those 2 scores, it's a much closer game, where you wouldn't have needed to drop back & throw the whole 2nd half.

Good Game bud. B)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you - good game to you also!!!

good luck the rest of the way

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Week 2 INDIANAJETalo Bills at TRADES Bay Buccaneers

INDIANAJETalo Bills 28 at TRADES Bay Buccaneers 31 in OT!!!

This has to be one of the best Madden games I have ever experienced. The Bills dominated the first Quarter scoring only 1 TD but holding Tampa to 0 rushing yards and picking Brad Johnson off Twice. They put in their second TD with 4:56 left to go in the second Quarter but then the Bucs D turned an Int into a 63 yard TD. Buffalo responded quickly scoreing a touchdown just 1:15 after the pick on a 60 yard Bledsoe to Moulds Bomb. The bucs were on the ropes ending the half down 21-7. Then midway through the 3rd the Bucs got 7 on a 74 yard pass and YAC from Johnson to Lee making it 21-14. Allstot caught a 4 yard TD pass on 3rd and goal to tie up the score at the begining of the 4th Q but Buffalo responded 2 minutes later with an 87 yard bomb to Moulds after Tom Tupa pined the Bills on thier own 13 with a long punt. With 34 seconds on the game clock McCardell caught a nice lob to the corner of the endzone in traffic to tie the game up again. The Bills tried to make one last move to end the game in regulation but Bledsoe threw a pick to send the game to OT. There was a total of 10 punts in the game.
    OT began with the Bucs getting the ball but they were forced to punt. On the second play of the next drive the Bucs got thier 3rd pick of the game bringing the ball back to the 37 yard line. The Bucs found a running game finally and drove the ball to the 7 yard line for a chip shot field goal to end this nail biter. Excellent game and well played!

Notable stats:

Bills

Bledsoe 104.9 QB rating 341 yards 3 TDs 2 Ints 18 of 30 complete (Knocked out of the game twice to be replaced by Van Pelt who completed 0 passes and threw 1 int)

Travis Henery 34 yards rushing on 11 attempts and 3 receptions for 13 yards 0 TDs
    Eric Moulds 7 Receptions for 239 yards and 3 TDs 141 YAC

Malloy and Spikes had 7 tackles each
    Schobel and Denny each had a sack
    Posey and Winfield each had an int

Bucs
    Brad Johnson 73.2 QB Rating 292 yards 3 TDs 2 ints 21 of 44 complete

M Pittman 37 yards on 10 carries 1 catch for 2 yards
    Allstott 3 caries for 6 yards 6 catches for 61 yards 25 YAC and a TD
    Lee 1 catch for 74 yards and a TD
    K McCardell 5 catches for 61 yards and a TD

Brooks 6 tackles and 1 int
    D Smith 3 tackles 1 int for a TD 63 yards
    Sapp 2 sacks and a forced fumble
    Rice and Spires 1 sack each
    Kelly 1 int

Gramatica 1 FG 25 yards

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    hendu vs husk

in a well played defense game...hendu's giants triumphed 20-16....very good game husk...

stats

collins 309 yds 1 td 2 int
    gannon 101 yds 0td 0 int

tiki 20 att 81 yds 1 td 1 fn fumble
    garner 15 att 41 yds 0 td

shockey 6 116 1 td
    dixon 4 91 yds

garner 2 18
    jolley 1 41 yds

def

shaw had a int along with mr barton
    r. coleman had 2 sacks

holmes, griifin, short, stoutmire each had 1 sack

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to file an official complaint on the grounds that Tiki "Fumble-rooski" Barber only fumbled one time. That's clearly not realistic and I suspect foul play. :lol: Good game hendu it was a blast. I'll have something for Mr. Shockey next time.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice to see str8 games being played and people having fun wow

tiki must of bought some stick em

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by roc58701@Jun 17 2004, 01:11 AM
    nice to see str8 games being played and people having fun wow

tiki must of bought some stick em
    Your not going to let it go are you. Our game was Str8 as I and LatinLawyer and others have stated. You just got waxed 31-7....end of story.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Trades@Jun 16 2004, 11:20 PM

INDIANAJETalo Bills 28 at TRADES Bay Buccaneers 31 in OT!!!

This has to be one of the best Madden games I have ever experienced. The Bills dominated the first Quarter scoring only 1 TD but holding Tampa to 0 rushing yards and picking Brad Johnson off Twice. They put in their second TD with 4:56 left to go in the second Quarter but then the Bucs D turned an Int into a 63 yard TD. Buffalo responded quickly scoreing a touchdown just 1:15 after the pick on a 60 yard Bledsoe to Moulds Bomb. The bucs were on the ropes ending the half down 21-7. Then midway through the 3rd the Bucs got 7 on a 74 yard pass and YAC from Johnson to Lee making it 21-14. Allstot caught a 4 yard TD pass on 3rd and goal to tie up the score at the begining of the 4th Q but Buffalo responded 2 minutes later with an 87 yard bomb to Moulds after Tom Tupa pined the Bills on thier own 13 with a long punt. With 34 seconds on the game clock McCardell caught a nice lob to the corner of the endzone in traffic to tie the game up again. The Bills tried to make one last move to end the game in regulation but Bledsoe threw a pick to send the game to OT. There was a total of 10 punts in the game.
    OT began with the Bucs getting the ball but they were forced to punt. On the second play of the next drive the Bucs got thier 3rd pick of the game bringing the ball back to the 37 yard line. The Bucs found a running game finally and drove the ball to the 7 yard line for a chip shot field goal to end this nail biter. Excellent game and well played!

That was in fact the most fun I ever had playing Madden online....and I lost.

I do feel I got "Maddened" at the end of regulation.

I got the ball back with 34 seconds left and the game tie.

I hit two deep sideline patterns in a row, one to Reed who got out of bounds and one to Moulds who was tackled right after he made the catch.

I was at the 40 yard line and the wind was against me, so I still needed another 10 yards to get into workable FG range and win the game.

The plan was simple, with one timeout left and about 20 seconds on the clock I was going to try one more short sideline pattern, and if I got out of bounds then I'd try another play over the middle or even run the ball depending on where I was.

Sure enough Bledsoe misfires on the quick out and goes down with a bruised shoulder. Automatically costing me my last timeout and basically costing me any chance at the feildgoal.

Bledsoe's replacement, "Suck A$$" Van Pelt immediatley proceeds to throw a pick ending the last minute drive....the rest is Madden history.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indiana jet, You have played remarkably Great games. COngrats, even though you havent won yet you are a dark horse since you keep games close and you play well.

On the Vinny Roc argument, PLEASE CAN WE DROP THIS ALREADY. I will start deleteing posts that make reference as to what is str8 and what is not. I am the ultimate authority as to what is considered str8 gaming for this league. END OF STORY.

LL

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by IndianaJet+Jun 17 2004, 09:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (IndianaJet @ Jun 17 2004, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Trades@Jun 16 2004, 11:20 PM

INDIANAJETalo Bills 28 at TRADES Bay Buccaneers 31 in OT&#33;&#33;&#33;

OT began with the Bucs getting the ball but they were forced to punt. On the second play of the next drive the Bucs got thier 3rd pick of the game bringing the ball back to the 37 yard line. The Bucs found a running game finally and drove the ball to the 7 yard line for a chip shot field goal to end this nail biter. Excellent game and well played&#33;

That was in fact the most fun I ever had playing Madden online....and I lost.

I do feel I got "Maddened" at the end of regulation.

I got the ball back with 34 seconds left and the game tie.

I hit two deep sideline patterns in a row, one to Reed who got out of bounds and one to Moulds who was tackled right after he made the catch.

I was at the 40 yard line and the wind was against me, so I still needed another 10 yards to get into workable FG range and win the game.

The plan was simple, with one timeout left and about 20 seconds on the clock I was going to try one more short sideline pattern, and if I got out of bounds then I&#39;d try another play over the middle or even run the ball depending on where I was.

Sure enough Bledsoe misfires on the quick out and goes down with a bruised shoulder. Automatically costing me my last timeout and basically costing me any chance at the feildgoal.

Bledsoe&#39;s replacement, "Suck A&#036;&#036;" Van Pelt immediatley proceeds to throw a pick ending the last minute drive....the rest is Madden history. [/b][/quote]
    It was a blast man. I was so on edge at the end there. Bledsoe is GLASS in Madden though and I sacked him 4 times and hit him more. The timing definitely sucks. Who is your #3 QB? Might be time to move him to #2.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats the problem, there is no #3 QB, the guy listed on the depth chart comes up with a 12 rating.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by huskeralk@Jun 17 2004, 01:38 AM
    I would like to file an official complaint on the grounds that Tiki "Fumble-rooski" Barber only fumbled one time. That&#39;s clearly not realistic and I suspect foul play. :lol: Good game hendu it was a blast. I&#39;ll have something for Mr. Shockey next time.
    MR. Shockey will be waiting for ya..with a fork in one hand and a knife in the other....and on the Tiki subject we had a little chat before the game and he knew what had to be done...I told him if he fumbled more than once i would ship him to that hell hole called new england..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by IndianaJet@Jun 17 2004, 11:22 AM
    Thats the problem, there is no #3 QB, the guy listed on the depth chart comes up with a 12 rating.
    Ouch&#33; :o

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i&#39;m glad this is a dictator ship

you waxed da bears oh boy put that in your cheese scrap book

that something to be proud of

why don&#39;t you come online and play the eagles vs vikes

i&#39;m not the only one in this league who feels like this i&#39;m just the only one who speaks up other people have played games and feel the same

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by roc58701@Jun 17 2004, 12:47 PM

you waxed da bears oh boy put that in your cheese scrap book

that something to be proud of

why don&#39;t you come online and play the eagles vs vikes

i&#39;m not the only one in this league who feels like this i&#39;m just the only one who speaks up other people have played games and feel the same
    Roc can you stop whinning for a sec? I mean GEEZ...how many more messages are you gonna whine about a game where he:

1) Ran several run plays to perfection
    2) you were unable to score more than 1 TD
    3) You were unable to stop his players
    4) You couldnt handle motion???

Come one man. Wake up, and smell the Sanka. Str8 ball doesnt mean EASY ball. So grow up and keep playing. I thought you were a good baller. Good ballers dont whine...they shut up and play.

Have some pride and suck it up. You scored ONE TD&#33; ONE....Barkus scored more. SO please, quit complaining and have some pride because so far you have shown me no pride.

Eagles are a highly ranked team...so are the dolphins, KC, Colts...the key to be a good baller is taking a lower team and making due with that...so far...you are 1-1. Vinny is a str8 player and I will vouch for him as will most of the people who have played him.

face it...you were only able to score one TD...did he cheat on defense too? SEVEN POINTS...the stat doesnt lie. Get over it and get ready for your next 14 games.

LL

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh boy here we go..............less then a week in and all sorts of smack flying around.

:o :lol:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by roc58701@Jun 17 2004, 10:47 AM
    Like the Santa Maria?

...sorry I couldnt resist

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Vinny025+Jun 17 2004, 02:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vinny025 @ Jun 17 2004, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--roc58701@Jun 17 2004, 10:47 AM
    Like the Santa Maria?

...sorry I couldnt resist [/b][/quote]
    You know what? I take my own precious valuable time to run this league the best way I can. I try to be fair and I try to create a series of rules to create a non-cheating way of playing madden.Why Because you JI.com guys are good friends and we enjoy the good natured rivalries and it takes the stress away for all of us

I am asking this again. Please, stop the whining. It adds nothing to the league and further calls into question the very bedrock of the league...trust. I have reviewed the complaints and found no violation. So please lets just drop it.

LL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    LL will you be posting the standings after the first two games are all complete?

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by djaparz@Jun 17 2004, 02:56 PM
    LL will you be posting the standings after the first two games are all complete?
    Hmmm...at 0-2 I think I know where I stand right now&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (at least its the Jills that are 0-2 though&#33