Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please post your Game 1 and Two Results Here

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by djaparz@Jun 17 2004, 02:56 PM
    LL will you be posting the standings after the first two games are all complete?
    As soon as all week 1 and 2 games are done I will post the standings.

LL

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by latinlawyer+Jun 17 2004, 01:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (latinlawyer @ Jun 17 2004, 01:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--roc58701@Jun 17 2004, 12:47 PM
    i&#39;m glad this is a dictator ship

you waxed da bears oh boy put that in your cheese scrap book

that something to be proud of

why don&#39;t you come online and play the eagles vs vikes

i&#39;m not the only one in this league who feels like this i&#39;m just the only one who speaks up other people have played games and feel the same
    Roc can you stop whinning for a sec? I mean GEEZ...how many more messages are you gonna whine about a game where he:

1) Ran several run plays to perfection
    2) you were unable to score more than 1 TD
    3) You were unable to stop his players
    4) You couldnt handle motion???

Come one man. Wake up, and smell the Sanka. Str8 ball doesnt mean EASY ball. So grow up and keep playing. I thought you were a good baller. Good ballers dont whine...they shut up and play.

Have some pride and suck it up. You scored ONE TD&#33; ONE....Barkus scored more. SO please, quit complaining and have some pride because so far you have shown me no pride.

Eagles are a highly ranked team...so are the dolphins, KC, Colts...the key to be a good baller is taking a lower team and making due with that...so far...you are 1-1. Vinny is a str8 player and I will vouch for him as will most of the people who have played him.

face it...you were only able to score one TD...did he cheat on defense too? SEVEN POINTS...the stat doesnt lie. Get over it and get ready for your next 14 games.

LL [/b][/quote]
    how would you know the key to a good player you drafted one of the super bowl teams i been a eagle fan for 33 years so don&#39;t tell me about pride you don&#39;t know me
    everyone online uses high ranked teams or there favorite teams you see alot of people using detroit or arizona
    i know hendu lunchboxx and buffdaddy will vouch for me i don&#39;t make stuff up and i don&#39;t lie
    you act like this is the first time someone complained about the way he plays i&#39;ve been in this league for a short time and i know a hand full of people that agree with me

i guess i just suck cause i use the eagles
    its just a coincidence that some of you have your favorite teams or second favorite
    i&#39;m done posting unless i win another game
    also i don&#39;t drink coffee and the weather is also fine here

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually the Rams - 0 -2 just kmakes it more challenging -

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by roc58701+Jun 17 2004, 03:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (roc58701 @ Jun 17 2004, 03:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -latinlawyer@Jun 17 2004, 01:26 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--roc58701
    @Jun 17 2004, 12:47 PM
    i&#39;m glad this is a dictator ship

you waxed da bears oh boy put that in your cheese scrap book

that something to be proud of

why don&#39;t you come online and play the eagles vs vikes

i&#39;m not the only one in this league who feels like this i&#39;m just the only one who speaks up other people have played games and feel the same

Roc can you stop whinning for a sec? I mean GEEZ...how many more messages are you gonna whine about a game where he:

1) Ran several run plays to perfection
    2) you were unable to score more than 1 TD
    3) You were unable to stop his players
    4) You couldnt handle motion???

Come one man. Wake up, and smell the Sanka. Str8 ball doesnt mean EASY ball. So grow up and keep playing. I thought you were a good baller. Good ballers dont whine...they shut up and play.

Have some pride and suck it up. You scored ONE TD&#33; ONE....Barkus scored more. SO please, quit complaining and have some pride because so far you have shown me no pride.

Eagles are a highly ranked team...so are the dolphins, KC, Colts...the key to be a good baller is taking a lower team and making due with that...so far...you are 1-1. Vinny is a str8 player and I will vouch for him as will most of the people who have played him.

face it...you were only able to score one TD...did he cheat on defense too? SEVEN POINTS...the stat doesnt lie. Get over it and get ready for your next 14 games.

LL
    how would you know the key to a good player you drafted the super bowl champs i been a eagle fan for 33 years so don&#39;t tell me about pride you don&#39;t know me
    everyone online uses high ranked teams or there favorite teams you see alot of people using detroit or arizona
    i know hendu lunchboxx and buffdaddy will vouch for me i don&#39;t make stuff up and i don&#39;t lie
    you act like this is the first time someone complained about the way he plays i&#39;ve been in this league for a short time and i know a hand full of people that agree with me

i guess i just suck cause i use the eagles
    its just a coincidence that some of you have your favorite teams or second favorite
    i&#39;m done posting unless i win another game
    also i don&#39;t drink coffee and the weather is also fine here [/b][/quote]
    OH PLEASE. The panthers were not the Superbowl Champs....get your facts straight. Secondly, I dont care what people do outside this league. I only care about what happens here. I have not seen one complaint from any member of past leagues regarding Vinny&#39;s ability to play. He is probably the best madden baller here and he has had challenges from top flight ballers before.

So you have been a Philly fan for 33 years.CONGRATS&#33; I have been a JETS FAN FOR 32 YEARS&#33; I use the Jets online as well. The PANTHERS are not exactly top flight online....i like their gritty style and adopted them.

You are right. I DON&#39;T KNOW YOU. But from what I have seen, you have no pride. Because someone with pride would have quit *****in and started practicing more and would have been trying his best to get another shot at that player. Pride is defined by how you handle yourself and so far you have shown little pride.

A Handful of people agree with you? Who Lunchboxx, Buff, and Hendu? Sure, of course they do because they are your pals...they came here with you&#33; Buff and Lunchboxx haven&#39;t even played Vinny yet..so what is their basis for comparison.

You know what, it IS the first time someone complained about how he plays.

You know what, actions speak louder than words...so let&#39;s see if you can meet up with him in the playoffs.

LL

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use the superbowl champion patriots whenever I get a chance.

I also like to spell out "Superbowl Champion Patriots" instead of just saying "Pats" because "Superbowl Champion Patriots" just looks so good when printed on a Jets forum.

Superbowl Champion Patriots.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Vinny025+Jun 17 2004, 09:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vinny025 @ Jun 17 2004, 09:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--roc58701@Jun 17 2004, 01:11 AM
    nice to see str8 games being played and people having fun wow

tiki must of bought some stick em
    Your not going to let it go are you. Our game was Str8 as I and LatinLawyer and others have stated. You just got waxed 31-7....end of story. [/b][/quote]
    I just got back from out of town, so I missed the brouhaha. I just wanted add my 2 cents. Vinny and I played a straight up game and I had a lot of fun. I look forward to playing him again.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    um i have been in the last 2 leagues so i didnt come with roc and have been on the site for a year..but this childish arguing needs to stop....this isnt a girls high school locker room....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bitonti Bengals 32
    LL Bro Steelers 42

good game

now lets play again Ill be the Ravens at home you be some piece of s**t team you&#39;ve only been playing with for a week.

cmon it will be fun :blink:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright,lets lay off the Roc for a sec because I thought all of you guys said that Barkus was good&#33;&#33; The BUFF is the STUFF beat up on the Barkus.
    31-14 Who&#39;s NEXT&#33;&#33; Bring it Vinny&#33;&#33;
    Ramsey 15-26 211 yds 3 td
    Trung 74yds 1 td
    Coles 6 catches 117yds 2TD
    DA CHAMP 2 INT&#39;S
    D fense 6 sacks

Carter 12-25 216yds 1 td
    Hambrick 11 YDS&#33;&#33; 1 td
    JOEY 9 YDS
    Glenn 1td 76 yds

Now I ask you, if you are going to talk &#33;@#&#036; about someone&#39;s play, make sure you have a baller to back it up &#39;cause Barkus can&#39;t get the job done.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    buff meant to say good game barkus....he&#39;s just has problems with words

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by buff@Jun 18 2004, 01:40 AM
    Alright,lets lay off the Roc for a sec because I thought all of you guys said that Barkus was good&#33;&#33; The BUFF is the STUFF beat up on the Barkus.
    Trung 74yds 1 td
    DA CHAMP 2 INT&#39;S
    D fense 6 sacks

Carter 12-25 216yds 1 td
    JOEY 9 YDS
    Glenn 1td 76 yds

Now I ask you, if you are going to talk &#33;@#&#036; about someone&#39;s play, make sure you have a baller to back it up &#39;cause Barkus can&#39;t get the job done.
    so barkus is better than me

so if buff whooped barkus and i beat buff than that must mean that i&#39;m better than barkus cuz buff beat barkus or you could just say DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE BUFF IS COOKIN

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Barkus GG mann.Just giving you a little hell all in good funn.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by buff@Jun 18 2004, 01:40 AM
    Trung 74yds 1 td
    DA CHAMP 2 INT&#39;S
    D fense 6 sacks

Carter 12-25 216yds 1 td
    JOEY 9 YDS
    Glenn 1td 76 yds

Buff you need to take a prozac. No one ever said Roc wasn&#39;t a good baller. All that was said was that this isnt a winery so we don&#39;t take kindly to WHINING&#33;

Buff is the stuff? ok, well lets see in the next 14 weeks how you stack up. Barkus is a new player just like you. SOOO lets just wait and see who is standing at the end. The season is not won in week 2.

Hendu, I appreciate if you could moderate your compadres a little. This is not meant to be bad assed confrontational league. This is a good natured friendly league. We have always kept it within the realm of civility.

LL

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by roc58701+Jun 18 2004, 01:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (roc58701 @ Jun 18 2004, 01:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--buff@Jun 18 2004, 01:40 AM
    Trung 74yds 1 td
    DA CHAMP 2 INT&#39;S
    D fense 6 sacks

Carter 12-25 216yds 1 td
    JOEY 9 YDS
    Glenn 1td 76 yds

so barkus is better than me

so if buff whooped barkus and i beat buff than that must mean that i&#39;m better than barkus cuz buff beat barkus or you could just say DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE BUFF IS COOKIN [/b][/quote]
    Seven degrees of BUFF? Nope, doesnt work that way. No one is crowned champ in week 2, you have to survive all the way through. There is no champion yet.

LL

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the score from Heinz Field

LL Brothers Steelers 42 Bitonti&#39;s Bengals 32

The Horsetrailer playah of the game was Amos Zeroueue with 18 rushes - 274 yds and 3 TDs

Total Yards
    Pitt 438 yds Cin 478Yds
    Rushing Pitt 385 yds Cin 74 Yds
    Passing Pitt 53 Cin 402 Yds

Other Notables
    Kitna 100+ Rating 21-34 413 yds
    C Johnson 6 catches 154 yds and 2 TDS
    Bettis 111 yds rushing 2 TDS

Bitonti - GG...Its always a struggle when we play and this was no different...
    I was in a zone last night...and my O line ate their Wheaties...
    See you in the playoffs&#33;

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the new ballers in the league...welcome

One piece of advice....Let your play do the talking....and don&#39;t whine or cry if you are getting beat...just learn from it and return the favor in the future...
    LLB

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by latinlawyer+Jun 18 2004, 09:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (latinlawyer @ Jun 18 2004, 09:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--buff@Jun 18 2004, 01:40 AM
    Trung 74yds 1 td
    DA CHAMP 2 INT&#39;S
    D fense 6 sacks

Carter 12-25 216yds 1 td
    JOEY 9 YDS
    Glenn 1td 76 yds

Buff you need to take a prozac. No one ever said Roc wasn&#39;t a good baller. All that was said was that this isnt a winery so we don&#39;t take kindly to WHINING&#33;

Buff is the stuff? ok, well lets see in the next 14 weeks how you stack up. Barkus is a new player just like you. SOOO lets just wait and see who is standing at the end. The season is not won in week 2.

Hendu, I appreciate if you could moderate your compadres a little. This is not meant to be bad assed confrontational league. This is a good natured friendly league. We have always kept it within the realm of civility.

LL [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m tryin man..I&#39;m more sick of this sh*t then you...and I keep tellin them this is makin me look bad...just start deleting there posts when its nonsense....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bitonti,
    I know you&#39;re upset abt having the Bengals and I have the Steelers.

So here is a proposition I have for you.....

You can be the Ravens at home and I will be the Chargers.....

PM me when you want to make this happen....

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by LLs brother@Jun 18 2004, 04:55 PM
    Bitonti,
    I know you&#39;re upset abt having the Bengals and I have the Steelers.

So here is a proposition I have for you.....

You can be the Ravens at home and I will be the Chargers.....

PM me when you want to make this happen....
    Please tell me that there isn&#39;t bickering about what teams people wound up with still. It&#39;s a freakin&#39; league. Nobody is winning money here.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    JAREDville Jags at BITONTInatti Bengals
    RERUNSPORTSmore Ravens at San JETLAGo Chargers
    TERRY BADWAYver Broncos at New WOLFEJET Jets
    LL BROburg Steelers at San YOUNGJETSFANco 49ers
    LUNCHBOXXland Browns at PENINNG10leans Saints

CAN WE GET THESE GAMES SCHEDULED???&#33;?&#33;?&#33;&#33;?&#33;?

LL