Thread: 1000 Corpses?

I just saw Rob Zombies House of 1000 Corpses? Is it me or is this movie whacked? blink: Your opinions please...

I agree it's whacky, but based on it's title and creator, what exactly were your expectations?

Hall Of Fame
    [img]http://www.houseof1000corpses.com/main/gallery/bigpic/capt.-spaulding-1.jpg[/img]
    The Captain Agrees!!!

All League
    I liked it. It wasn't a great movie, but it was watchable. My girlfriend on the other-hand hated it, she loves horror movies, but this one really pissed her off. She said it was unecessarily sick and disturbing. Ohh well, guess I will have to see the sequel on my own.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jun 14 2004, 10:25 AM
    [b] unecessarily sick and disturbing [/b][/quote]
    is there such a thing??? :huh:

Great Pic Mean Bro, Lmao :lol: Yeah Rob Zombie is out there alright. That's probably What he dreams about :blink:

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JoeyMegaJet[/i]@Jun 14 2004, 10:27 AM
    [b] Great Pic Mean Bro, Lmao :lol: Yeah Rob Zombie is out there alright. That's probably What he dreams about :blink: [/b][/quote]
    he was my avatar for a while and was chased away just like shasta was!!!

he freaked people out, I can't see why though

One of my all time favorties. Rob Zombie is getting more and more into the horror mopvie industry. He is the host of the below Fangoria Magazine DVD release. Weird stuff too.

[url=http://www.thestore24.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?si=rage-madhouse&refid=madhouse&v_id=SETE+52200]Fangoria Blood Drive[/url]

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    That WAS a whacky movie. Worst part is, I paid $3.95 to view on pay-per-view. It wasn't bad though. I like the ending when the guy gets up in the back seat of the car.

"run rabbit.... run! ahahahahahahahaha".....

WORST HORROR MOVIE EVER!!!
    It makes killer clowns from outer space look like a 4 star movie.
    I saw it innthe theater I wanted to shoot myself.
    It felt like a 4 hour movie.
    This movie wasn't scary and I am a fan of horror movies.
    This movie was just plain STUPID!
    DO NOT SEE IT! If its on TV change the channel fast.

The movie sucked. It was a Texas Chainsaw Massacre (The original) Ripoff. All they did was take it to the extreme. Some kids go out into the sticks, run into a sick family and they get tortured. How original.

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMan57[/i]@Jun 14 2004, 03:18 PM
    [b] The movie sucked. It was a Texas Chainsaw Massacre (The original) Ripoff. All they did was take it to the extreme. Some kids go out into the sticks, run into a sick family and they get tortured. How original. [/b][/quote]
    yeah sure but those never get old! It's a classic theme!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2+Jun 14 2004, 12:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2 @ Jun 14 2004, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JetsMan57[/i]@Jun 14 2004, 03:18 PM
    [b] The movie sucked. It was a Texas Chainsaw Massacre (The original) Ripoff. All they did was take it to the extreme. Some kids go out into the sticks, run into a sick family and they get tortured. How original. [/b][/quote]
    yeah sure but those never get old&#33; It&#39;s a classic theme&#33; [/b][/quote]
    You scare me DW.......... :huh:

whacked movie

LL